Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-27-2003, 08:41 AM   #46
Agent 13

Quote:
I use Delivery Confirmation on absolutely every single thing I send through the mail. JUST for cases like this.
And the moral to the story is this: don't throw the forms out... even 3 and 1/2 months later! I hate clutter, but in this case, I have to admit that my dear hubby is right! I may even start to not balk at his saving old phone books!
Old 05-27-2003, 08:51 AM   #47
Agent 13

Quote:
I believe you, Jen. I'm 100% positive teboomer is the same person that bid on one of my ebay auctions and never paid which says a lot about a person's sense of honoring their own word. Small world, huh? She blew her reputation over $5.99.
You're absolutely right, grape jelly. Anyone can go to ebay's search page, and just type in someone's email address. I do that alllllllll the time when checking up references for fellow traders. (Oops! My secret's out!) Even in the case that's been discussed here I did that, but I like to give the benefit of the doubt. I mean, we all make mistakes. It's amazing what one can find out with the internet. Scary thought, too.

Last edited by Agent 13; 05-27-2003 at 09:49 AM.
Old 05-27-2003, 10:41 AM   #48
Agent 13

Default Teboomer

Tina and all of your aliases (teboomer, mcjohnc, ?),

If you even privately apologize to me for the slander, delay in sending, deceit, rudeness, etc., I will gladly accept it. To do as you have done to both dave w., me, and possibly others, without making at least private apologies and restitution (in time) you will hang yourself eventually. But you cannot keep this up because you will be found out, and you'll be in an even worse fix. Here is your chance to make things right. I will not rub your apology in your face either. This whole ordeal has not been pleasurable by any stretch of the imagination to either dave w. or myself.

What are you going to do with it?

P.S. Now I'm really out of the ring.

Last edited by Agent 13; 05-27-2003 at 02:29 PM.
Old 05-27-2003, 07:49 PM   #49
dave w.
Frequent Poster

Default VERY LAME INDEED

Talk about LAME, Teboomer what difference does it make what the emails said. You need pushed, clean out of here !!

SHE got her money from both of us and admits it, read her excuses and how she tries to justify keeping our money.........

posts from Teboomer :

I still have copies of the e-mails and your e-mails ended up getting VERY PUSHY and VERY negative and I can PROVE IT! whoever wants proof can just e-mail me and i will send them a copy of the e-mails!

Jeneric ALTERED the e-mail. I know since I have the original AND the ORIGINAL envelope you sent your money to me in and it is postmarked AFTER 2/11.

Note the above (you sent your money to me in ) ADMITS SHE GOT THE MONEY.

It doesn't take an educated fool to see TEBOOMER has already hung herself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-28-2003, 01:00 AM   #50
bb&classictv fan
Banned
Banned!!
Occasional Poster

Default Teboomer

I've sent Tina $300 3 times and I ALWAYS received my tapes from her in less than 40 days from wen she recieved my money. I've traded with her 1000 times and bought tapes from her several times with no problem.
Old 05-28-2003, 02:21 AM   #51
mcjohnc
Banned
Banned!!
Occasional Poster

Where is the proof the money order was cashed?
Old 05-28-2003, 05:47 AM   #52
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

What I dont understand the most in all of this is why Jeneric and Dave are being made to look like the bad person here when all they want is the tape that they paid for. Folks this ain't rocket science. I just don't get it.

How it all came down to this, only the Devil knows. Retail Rodeo is at the corner on my left. The motel is down the road to my right. I close my eyes and try to peer into the future. On my left, I saw days upon days of lipstick and ticking clocks, dirty looks and quiet whisperings. And burning secrets that just won't ever die away. And on my right, what could I picture? The blue sky, the desert earth, stretching out into the eerie infinity. A beautiful never-ending nothing.

~Justine, "The Good Girl"

Bush for President!
Old 05-28-2003, 06:07 AM   #53
GrapeJelly

Quote:
Originally posted by mcjohnc
Where is the proof the money order was cashed?
With all due respect, are you joking?? She admits she got their money. All she needs to do is send their tapes now. Period. End of story. It may have been a lot of tapes and they can't be done overnight but they can be done within a reasonable period and with the proper communication a lot of ruffled feathers can be smoothed over here but from what I see all she offers is a bunch of haughty excuses. Maybe she shouldn't bite off more than she can chew in the future. Tell people straight up "I am backed up right now and I need to inform you that it will be such and such time before I can even think of getting your tapes out". Then it is up to the buyer if they want to wait that long. When you take someone's money you have a commitment to them and obligation to fulfill YOUR OWN PROMISE. You don't just take people's money and then keep them hanging in limbo with nothing but a "Tough luck, I have a life" in return. Newsflash: That just doesn't float. It's BASIC COMMON COURTESY, people! The same basic common courtesy you'd expect extended to you if you were in the buyer's seat. Assuming we're all adults here, I shouldn't even have to break this down like this. You already agreed you got the money so stop the nonsense and get to taping cuz the bottom line is that it's your reputation at stake, not theirs. If you don't come through as promised, both Dave W. and Jeneric will probably take their lumps, learn from the experience and eventually get over it but your name will still be mud. Money comes and money goes but your honor is priceless.
Old 05-28-2003, 06:11 AM   #54
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

Quote:
Originally posted by GrapeJelly

With all due respect, are you joking?? She admits she got their money. All she needs to do is send their tapes now. Period. End of story. It may have been a lot of tapes and they can't be done overnight but they can be done within a reasonable period and with the proper communication a lot of ruffles can be smoothed over here but from what I see all she offers is a bunch of haughty excuses. Maybe she shouldn't bite off more than she can chew in the future. Tell people straight up "I am backed up right now and I need to inform you that it will be such and such time before I can even think of getting your tapes out". Then it is up to the buyer if they want to wait that long. When you take someone's money you have a commitment to them and obligation to fulfill YOUR OWN PROMISE. You don't just take people's money and then keep them hanging in limbo with nothing but a "Tough luck, I have a life" in return. Newsflash: That just doesn't float. It's BASIC COMMON COURTESY, people! The same basic common courtesy you'd expect extended to you if you were in the buyer's seat. Assuming we're all adults here, I shouldn't even have to break this down like this. You already agreed you got the money so stop the nonsense and get to taping cuz the bottom line is that it's your reputation at stake, not theirs. If you don't come through as promised, both Dave W. and Jeneric will probably take their lumps, learn from the experience and eventually get over it but your name will still be mud. Money comes and money goes but your honor is priceless.

You rock Grape Jelly

Turn on your IM but I have to take kid to school first, leaving right now!
Old 05-28-2003, 06:20 AM   #55
GrapeJelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanny Fine

You rock Grape Jelly

Turn on your IM but I have to take kid to school first, leaving right now!
Thanks! Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. Dave W. and Jeneric end up on trial when they're the ones still waiting for their "paid in full" merchandise? I understand taping takes time but the money was sent in February. Hello! It's almost freaking June!

P.S. I was on AIM and it said you were sleeeeping
Old 05-28-2003, 07:19 AM   #56
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

Quote:
Originally posted by GrapeJelly

Thanks! Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. Dave W. and Jeneric end up on trial when they're the ones still waiting for their "paid in full" merchandise? I understand taping takes time but the money was sent in February. Hello! It's almost freaking June!

P.S. I was on AIM and it said you were sleeeeping

I just can't understand why Jenn and Dave are being made out to be the bad guys when all they did was keep their end of the deal It's sad.

I'm not sleeping now
Old 05-28-2003, 10:52 AM   #57
Agent 13

Default Tina Ledbetter and all of her aliases...

Grape Jelly and Nanny Fine, thank you ever so much for coming to my defense because of the evidence posted here by teboomer, bb&classictv fan, mcjohnc, and Tina Ledbetter. She also uses the following aliases:

Tina Eldridge
J. Eldridge
Paula Wells
cazwill4ever
tay_step
imyurdrvr
Adamzak
lopsville
zanyzoom
and possibly more aliases

Tina Ledbetter's aliases on this board (i.e. Teboomer, bb&classictv fan, and mcjohnc) have all removed their emails from this board earlier today. Here are a few of the emails she uses if you'd like to contact her, though they might not be her own because apparently mcjohnc is her brother/sister:

Tldbtr@webtv.net
mcjohnc@webtv.net
lrsitcom@yahoo.com
lune4clooney@webtv.net
tinal0930@yahoo.com
cazwill4ever@yahoo.com
zanyzoom@yahoo.com
teboomer@hotmail.com
izzijo@webtv.net
steptay@webtv.net
lopsville@webtv.net
adamzak@webtv.net

As of 6/03, this is Tina's website:
http://webspawner.com/users/bradytape/index.html

As of 7/03 - Tina's website has been removed; however, she extensively advertises her stuff on Brady Bunch boards and/or tape trading boards, primarily specializing in Brady Bunch appearances.

Tina has been at this game since early 2002. See the following link to see how she handled an uncanny similar situation on a google board: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...com%26rnum%3D5

Teboomer has slandered my name on vid-for-trade as well, and it is only right that she both recant what she said there as well as here. In my heart I have already forgiven her; however, for Tina's own reputation as well as her asthma (triggered by stress) she needs to stop this nonsense and makes things right.

Last edited by Agent 13; 07-22-2003 at 06:26 PM.
Old 05-28-2003, 02:54 PM   #58
Agent 13

Default Teboomer, mcjohnc, bb@classictv fan, etc. are one and the same Tina

You can run, but you can't hide, especially with
http://www.google.com/

Last edited by Agent 13; 05-28-2003 at 03:43 PM.
Old 05-28-2003, 07:19 PM   #59
dave w.
Frequent Poster

Default thanks Grape and Nanny

Thanks for the Truth !! im happy to know a few here has some COMMON SENSE. Grape Jelly, you done a great job breaking it down, although you said you shouldn't of had to, which is correct. But some folks can't explain plain speech, especially those blinded by their own foolishness !!!
Old 05-30-2003, 02:36 AM   #60
teboomer
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

Default E-mail addresses

ALL of the E-mail addresses you listed for me are WRONG! I have NEVER been on Hotmail either...