Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: HBO Max Developing Comedy Series Based Upon Vacation Films; Beverly Hillbillies Mansion Sells for $150 Million
Fri-Yay: Hope for Sitcoms of the 2020s; Good Times Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience
All in the Family Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience; Curb Returns Jan. 19
Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-26-2003, 06:53 PM   #31
teboomer
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

Default Jeneric

I still have copies of the e-mails and your e-mails ended up getting VERY PUSHY and VERY negative and I can PROVE IT! whoever wants proof can just e-mail me and i will send them a copy of the e-mails!
Old 05-26-2003, 07:40 PM   #32
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

Can you guys please take this private? I realize you guys are warning people and all but frankly I've read about as much of as I can.

How it all came down to this, only the Devil knows. Retail Rodeo is at the corner on my left. The motel is down the road to my right. I close my eyes and try to peer into the future. On my left, I saw days upon days of lipstick and ticking clocks, dirty looks and quiet whisperings. And burning secrets that just won't ever die away. And on my right, what could I picture? The blue sky, the desert earth, stretching out into the eerie infinity. A beautiful never-ending nothing.

~Justine, "The Good Girl"

Bush for President!
Old 05-26-2003, 07:43 PM   #33
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanny Fine
Can you guys please take this private? I realize you guys are warning people and all but frankly I've read about as much of as I can.

Nanny Fine did you get my PM about the shows you have?
Old 05-26-2003, 08:44 PM   #34
bb&classictv fan
Banned
Banned!!
Occasional Poster

Default Jeneric's e-mails

Tina forwarded Jeneric's e-mails to me and they are VERY PUSHY VERY RUDE and VERY UNchristian like!
Old 05-26-2003, 10:17 PM   #35
dave w.
Frequent Poster

Default she just wants her tapes..

Thats what this board is all about isnt it ? yes ,thats all she should want since thats what she paid for !! She never purchased any part of your private life, did she ? It's not like she's moved in with you ,is it ?
You still won't answer my emails ,making YOUR decision on refunding my 150.00
please dont use the posts and emails ,calling them unkind and etc... as an excuse to justify bad business.Regardless of all thats been said it Doesn't give you any right not to honor your business.
If you can't handle orders, don't reply to peoples wants as you did mine.
If you can't provide what you sell, get out of the business and find something you can handle.
If you had honored your part of these purchases, the first post would have never been posted and everything would have been normal the way it should be. And no doubt, now you won't get nearly as many orders as you would have before because folks will be too scared it will happen to them also. As for me getting trades and so on, i can care less, as i dont make my living doing this. All i wanted was the Petticoat Junctions, Green Acres, and Mr. Ed's , for my 3 children , who has never seen very many of them at all and you was the first to reply to having them. You shouldn't need to be pressured into refunding and sending orders. You should volunteer to email customers when something is wrong, sickness, how their order is going ,etc... you not once volunteered to mail me and was rude and snobby when asked about my order. And it dont take a few minutes to make your decision on my refund. You use all excuses not answering my emails but you won't post your decision publicly on here either. This doesn't involve other people either, but you choose to post on board because you know theres folks on here that defends you and it makes you feel a little better, don't it. A person is offended only when it is taken as an offense. As the old saying goes - If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen . Just some advice on what good business requires . thanks
Old 05-26-2003, 11:01 PM   #36
Agent 13

Default February 11th letter

Teboomer wrote:
Quote:
WRONG! I have your fist e-mail and it was AFTER 2/11 and I did receive your money until the END of Feb.
I know very little about computers, but here is my attempt at posting the February 11th letter that I have referred to over and over letter

I never wrote one unkind letter to Tina, throughout this whole ordeal contrary to what's been said on these few pages. I'm not going to defend myself, as it accomplishes nothing. Everyone can choose to believe whom they want to believe, and not trade with me if they don't want to. Trading is fun but not all the world to me. All those that have traded with me know the truth about me, and that is enough.

And Nanny? You're right, and I'm getting out of the ring.

Last edited by Agent 13; 05-26-2003 at 11:31 PM.
Old 05-26-2003, 11:36 PM   #37
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

Default Re: February 11th letter

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeneric

You can still trade with me
Old 05-26-2003, 11:38 PM   #38
Agent 13

Default Nanny Fine

Quote:
You can still trade with me
Why of course! I'm out of the ring, but still in the room.

Old 05-26-2003, 11:44 PM   #39
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Default Re: Nanny Fine

Quote:

Why of course! I'm out of the ring, but still in the room.

That last post by dave was kind of sad when he said the shows he hadn't received yet was for his kids. I hope hope everything works out. And for you also Jeneric.
Old 05-27-2003, 12:27 AM   #40
teboomer
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

Default E-mails

Jeneric ALTERED the e-mail. I know since I have the original AND the ORIGINAL envelope you sent your money to me in and it is postmarked AFTER 2/11.
Old 05-27-2003, 06:27 AM   #41
Agent 13

Quote:
That last post by dave was kind of sad when he said the shows he hadn't received yet was for his kids. I hope hope everything works out. And for you also Jeneric.
Thanks, Solomon! I'll keep you posted.
Old 05-27-2003, 07:30 AM   #42
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

Default Re: Tape trader of the year

Quote:
Originally posted by mcjohnc
I bought the complete sets of the following tv series from her:
The Invaders
My Mother the Car
8 Simple Rules
It is kind of pathetic to register a new name and post trying to make the people who have done nothing wrong in this thread look bad, teboomer.

You are one person I'd steer far and clear from.
Old 05-27-2003, 08:18 AM   #43
GrapeJelly

Default Re: February 11th letter

Quote:
Teboomer wrote:

I know very little about computers, but here is my attempt at posting the February 11th letter that I have referred to over and over letter

I never wrote one unkind letter to Tina, throughout this whole ordeal contrary to what's been said on these few pages. I'm not going to defend myself, as it accomplishes nothing. Everyone can choose to believe whom they want to believe, and not trade with me if they don't want to. Trading is fun but not all the world to me. All those that have traded with me know the truth about me, and that is enough.

I believe you, Jen. I'm 100% positive teboomer is the same person that bid on one of my ebay auctions and never paid which says a lot about a person's sense of honoring their commitments. Small world, huh? She blew her reputation over $5.99.

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...&userid=tldbtr

Last edited by GrapeJelly; 05-27-2003 at 04:13 PM.
Old 05-27-2003, 08:36 AM   #44
Agent 13

Tina Ledbetter/teboomer/mcjohnc wrote:

Quote:
Jeneric ALTERED the e-mail. I know since I have the original AND the ORIGINAL envelope you sent your money to me in and it is postmarked AFTER 2/11.
I did get out of the ring. Really I did, but I just have this one last thing to say. I used delivery confirmation #0304 7990 0004 5526 3834 to mail the money to Tina Ledbetter (teboomer; mcjohnc). Cut and paste the number and see that I am telling the truth about her receiving the money on February 11, 2003, 3 and 1/2 months ago, at 1:00 p.m. exactly. United States Postal Service Delivery Confirmation

By the way, thanks, grape jelly. I appreciate your encouragement.

Last edited by Agent 13; 05-27-2003 at 03:11 PM.
Old 05-27-2003, 08:38 AM   #45
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

I use Delivery Confirmation on absolutely every single thing I send through the mail. JUST for cases like this.