Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-24-2003, 02:36 AM   #16
teboomer
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

Default Sending packages USPS

FIRST of all.. the post office is trying to LOCATE your packages and Jennifer's packages.

SECOND of all.. I do NOT answer harassing e-mails.

THIRD of all.... I get AT LEAST 5 tape ORDERS or TRADES per week and I DO have a life. So I can NOT answer 100 e-mails a day from everybody. I babysit my 6 year old nephew EVERY DAY for 5 HOURS after he gets out of school EVERY DAY so I can NOT work on tapes EVERY DAY.

FOURTH of all. I informed BOTH David & Jennifer that I am VERY BUSY with orders.
FIFTH of all... I recently received a bad check for an order from somebody who REFUSES to refund me the FEE I was charged for him BOUNCING his check so I NO LONGER ACCEPT PERSONAL checks. and I DO stand by word that I will replace any tapes that are lost by USPS or tapes that turn out to be broken or defective. I have replaced tapes that have gotten broken in shipping and tapes that are defective due to vcr problems.
Old 05-24-2003, 02:37 AM   #17
teboomer
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

Default Sending packages USPS

FIRST of all.. the post office is trying to LOCATE your packages and Jennifer's packages.

THIRD of all.... I get AT LEAST 5 tape ORDERS or TRADES per week and I DO have a LIFE. So I can NOT answer 100 e-mails a day from everybody or work on orders 24 hours a day. I babysit my 6 year old nephew EVERY DAY for 5 HOURS after he gets out of school EVERY DAY so I can NOT work on tapes EVERY DAY.

FOURTH of all. I informed BOTH David & Jennifer that I am VERY BUSY with orders.
FIFTH of all... I recently received a bad check for an order from somebody who REFUSES to refund me the FEE I was charged for him BOUNCING his check so I NO LONGER ACCEPT PERSONAL checks. and I DO stand by word that I will replace any tapes that are lost by USPS or tapes that turn out to be broken or defective. I have replaced tapes that have gotten broken in shipping and tapes that are defective due to vcr problems.
Old 05-24-2003, 06:24 AM   #18
dave w.
Frequent Poster

Default tina

i dont consider trying to get my money or order as harassing, just fact.
i understand a persons being busy, as i work 12hr shifts.
if you are replacing my order, all i ask is you notify me when you send, and if any shows up that you said you sent i certainly will let you know. thank you.
Old 05-24-2003, 11:57 AM   #19
teboomer
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

Default harassing e-mail

It is when you start making threats....
Old 05-24-2003, 11:58 AM   #20
teboomer
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

Default harassing e-mail

It IS when you satrt making threats and violating Hotmails TOU...
Old 05-24-2003, 12:49 PM   #21
dave w.
Frequent Poster

Default tina leadbetter

You sure get defensive when confronted ,dont you. and wont give a straight forward answer if you are going to refund my money or send the tapes. i want a direct answer. also i cant help it if you got a bad check nor if you are baby sitting. this has nothing to do with the deal between me and you. when i first asked for the confirmation # , you started getting defensive then, and said you would hunt it up. a good business person wouldnt have to been asked for it but would volunteerly sent it. then you said you sent it when asked the second time but never. then you sent it and it wasnt correct. please give me a straight answer and settle this peacefully. and dont take my asking for my money or tapes as a threat. the actions i stated i would take was not threats but actions to get what rightfully belongs to me. If i owed you 150.00 would you just say " hey ,no problem , just keep it !!"
So im asking publicly and to all who reads this " Tina Ledbetter, are you going to send the tapes i ordered, or are you going to refund my 150.00 ?? This will settle the whole deal depending on your decision. AND THIS IS YOUR DECISION. thank you
Old 05-24-2003, 01:52 PM   #22
mashunter18
Forum Regular

I traded with Tina before and didnt have any problems
Old 05-24-2003, 02:50 PM   #23
dave w.
Frequent Poster

Default GREAT !!

I'm happy for everyone that has had good trades, etc... with her. i have known good traders and sellers that have gone bad but sure hope this isn't the case. I'm only hoping it will be good between us also and she will honor the purchase i made from her as she has already stated she received my money order. Continious posting on here isn't solving anything ,just using space.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions and emails.
Happy trading !!
Old 05-26-2003, 04:40 PM   #24
Evita Peron
Evita Perón
Forum Regular

Smile

I've had nothing but GOOD trades with Tina. She has ALWAYS sent the tapes to me. The quality is always watchable. I love to trade with Tina because she is an honest person.

Crystal

"I would willingly die a thousand times for my descamisados." Evita
Old 05-27-2003, 02:43 PM   #25
knightrider24
Frequent Poster

Talking Dave Wireman is a greta trader!!!!

We did a trade a while back!!! The tapes he sent me were in excelelnt quality!!! I have never done buisness with the person you are mentioning. I would never send money to anyone!! It's hard to trust people now a days! And if I did, I would wait until my product arrived then i would send the money!

Dave Wireman is a great trader!!! I give him a greeat reference. Oh, by the way Dave I'm ready to trade again? I want all your dawsons creek. And you wanted my A-team right?

Please let me know what you want to trade... I want all your dawsons creek! Please email me at tupac152822@hotmail.com

Thanks,John.
Old 05-28-2003, 07:27 PM   #26
dave w.
Frequent Poster

Default thanks john

i want all to know that Knightrider is also a great trader and recommend him highly. fast emails and friendly.
Old 05-28-2003, 08:50 PM   #27
Agent 13

Default Tina Ledbetter's aliases

Tina Ledbetter - Marysville, Washington

http://community.webtv.net/tldbtr

She sent me tapes eight months after I sent payment, but she sent me a pile of junk tapes. Now, she says "I have proof that I sent the tapes!" She may have a delivery confirmation number this time around, but all seven of the tapes were just trash tapes, not what I ordered.

Tina has been stealing from people on-line since at least 3/23/02, not to mention many other offenses, as listed here.

Up until now, with regard to her video tape trading practices, she has been a master at keeping any negative information about her off-line by turning in her victims' emails to "TOU" (Terms of Use) as violations or worse (see below). She is very dangerous to deal with, unless you know how to handle her.

In her pursuit to harm those that have crossed her path, Tina has at the very least canceled countless email accounts, shut down at least four websites,
one tape trading group, tried to shut down a webring, tried to shut down another tape trading board, bid on items on eBay with full intention of giving negative feedback, and spread lies on-line and off...where you least expect it:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%2...aol.com&rnum=2

If you have been ripped off by Tina, you can be certain that she's listed your name at http://www.ripoffreport.com/, http://www.shareyourexperiences.com/, or at any number of on-line services designed for ruining your reputation, spouting off lies about your character. At all costs, Tina retaliates by turning the tables and claiming herself as the victim, using her aliases to get out of scrapes (see below), boldly blasting her victims with these aliases (see list below) in her own defense, ALWAYS using CAPITAL letters FOR emphasis (for some reason), claiming to have been in contact with her local police and the FBI (Tina is a bootlegger, so this is highly unlikely). We can only hope that Tina will actually contact them; however, since there is far more evidence against her than anything else, it is highly unlikely that she'll ever do so.

It is not unusual for her to mail out junk tapes with delivery confirmation, forever repeating "I can PROVE that I sent all the tapes!" without ever providing this proof.

Tina's emails with aliases coordinating IDs (i.e. mcjohnc@webtv.net - mcjohnc):

T62TML@aol.com
lizdrgn@yahoo.com
z_dco@yahoo.com
lisag@yahoo.com
joafan@webtv.net
beardedthor@yahoo.com
Tldbtr@webtv.net
lune4clooney@wrbtv.net
mcjohnc@webtv.net
lrsitcom@yahoo.com
adamzak@webtv.net
lune4clooney@webtv.net
cazwill4ever@yahoo.com
tinal0930@yahoo.com
zanyzoom@yahoo.com
brdyfan@yahoo.com
steptay@webtv.net
lopsville@webtv.net

Tina's various other IDs/aliases:

leeroy
mmcfan
Tina Eldridge
T. Ellison
bb&classictv fan
Paula Wells
J Eldridge
imyurdrvr
brody
Phantom

See the following link to see how she handled an uncannily similar situation on a google board 3/2002:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%2...gle.com&rnum=4

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

And more 7/2003:

(Be sure to click "Complete Thread")
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...ing.google.com

(Be sure to click "Complete Thread")
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...ing.google.com

Last edited by Agent 13; 09-05-2004 at 09:30 AM.