Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 06-15-2005, 02:32 PM   #31
wolf11
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

these show are not copyrighted and she has no problem becasue what i said was the truth any how my collection is jsut about done
Old 06-15-2005, 02:44 PM   #32
jasimon1
Forum Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to jasimon1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf11
yes she is a trader not here but has here own site well

guess what she dont have a problem trading with me

ok
I think what you are trying to say is that this person does trade? According to her web site she only sells.
Old 06-15-2005, 05:13 PM   #33
BeefyBoyGod
Frequent Poster

Quote:
these show are not copyrighted and she has no problem becasue what i said was the truth any how my collection is jsut about done
I can say with almost complete certainty that just about every single show listed on her site is, indeed, copyrighted.
Old 06-16-2005, 04:30 AM   #34
wolf11
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

if you look at my list again i took alot of things out of it

i have no problem send first.In fact in my last trade i did send first and the trade came out great and i made a new friend .....if you want screen shot of my stuff well no problem i did that for a few people already i am only look for a few more things anyway then my collection is done and i never sold dvd on ebay i sold vhs tapes that were rare at the time but thanks for your imput and yes i can't spell very good
Old 06-16-2005, 04:33 AM   #35
wolf11
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

no it is not if it is she pulls it off she is a very cool person and knows alot of people so does shows all the time..trust me on this if she has something you want she is the best person to trade with very honest and does not bs the person that to me show who she is very cool ..i would rec anybody who wants to trade look her up and please email me here about me heck i give you my ref i have no problem in that at all
Old 06-16-2005, 04:34 AM   #36
wolf11
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

no its is not
Old 06-16-2005, 08:21 AM   #37
jasimon1
Forum Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to jasimon1

Quote:
no it is not if it is she pulls it off she is a very cool person and knows alot of people so does shows all the time..trust me on this if she has something you want she is the best person to trade with very honest and does not bs the person that to me show who she is very cool ..i would rec anybody who wants to trade look her up and please email me here about me heck i give you my ref i have no problem in that at all

I'm sorry but, can anyone explain to me what he is trying to say here?
Old 06-16-2005, 09:47 AM   #38
lazygrae
Archivist
Forum Regular

Location: Canada, watching the grooviest gang of fuzz who ever wore a badge.

Quote:
I'm sorry but, can anyone explain to me what he is trying to say here?
My best guess is that it's an incorrect rebuttal to this comment:
Quote:
I can say with almost complete certainty that just about every single show listed on her site is, indeed, copyrighted.
Followed by more compliments about how good a trader this seller is. Of course, my guess might be wrong, for a look at her list confirms that she does have a lot of copyrighted stuff for sale.
Old 06-16-2005, 10:57 AM   #39
Agent 13

Oh No

I don't necessarily throw out the baby with the bath water when someone makes grammatical/spelling errors. Don't we all have relatives that have little education and/or don't express themselves well on paper?

Wolf11 is bragging about himself, true, but now that he's not requiring everyone to send first, let's give him a chance and get off his back.
As long as he's willing to send first, what more do you want?

I've read on trading sites that it's best to steer clear of people that can't write a proper sentence, but I beg to disagree on that count. I can write a good sentence and usually spell accurately without spell check, but if it weren't for my electronically minded husband, I never could have gotten into trading. My mind goes numb when he tries to explain audio/video/in/out/etc., so I count on him to rearrange my equipment when necessary. I believe that it is very possible to be a good trader, know about all of the jargon, and still not be able to write a decent letter.

We have a neighbor who's autistic, but give him a broken lawnmower, and he'll have it up and running in no time. Everyone's different, everyone has their strong points, but it would be in Wolf11's best interests to quit bragging.

Last edited by Agent 13; 06-16-2005 at 12:00 PM.