Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 16, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: HBO Max Developing Comedy Series Based Upon Vacation Films; Beverly Hillbillies Mansion Sells for $150 Million
Fri-Yay: Hope for Sitcoms of the 2020s; Good Times Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience
All in the Family Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience; Curb Returns Jan. 19
Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-30-2003, 02:54 AM   #61
teboomer
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

Default Dave w's tapes

I already sent Dave his 21 tapes.
Old 05-30-2003, 05:52 AM   #62
GrapeJelly

Default Re: E-mail addresses

Quote:
Originally posted by teboomer
ALL of the E-mail addresses you listed for me are WRONG! I have NEVER been on Hotmail either...
ALL of them are wrong? Not true. I saw Tldbtr@webtv.net with my own eyes before you conveniently disabled the email feature on your profile. I don't know anything about the rest of them but not ALL of them were wrong.
Old 05-30-2003, 09:09 AM   #63
Agent 13

Default Tina Ledbetter STOP

Quote:
ALL of the E-mail addresses you listed for me are WRONG! I have NEVER been on Hotmail either...
Every one of the emails/aliases I listed for Tina Ledbetter were located through Google's search engine and are accurate as of 5/30/2003, though most of these can very easily be either edited or deleted altogether. Checking on the "cache" option on google's main page, oftentimes you can bring up something that was posted from the past, but that is not always the case. I did not list any that I didn't find a url connected with it along with her website, alias, and/or, etc. Anyone can do the same thing by just typing the email (or anything else for that matter) at http://www.google.com/

You may find out even more information than I did, which is a scary thought for anyone who is less than honest with people and/or has something to hide from their past. Lying just makes the liar more unbelievable with each successive lie. It's just better to own up to it, rather than digging a deeper hole.

Here's the updated list:

Tldbtr@webtv.net as teboomer on this board & tldbtr on eBay
mcjohnc@webtv.net as mcjohnc on this board
lune4clooney@webtv.net as bb&classictv fan on this board & zanyzoom elsewhere
tinal0930@yahoo.com as tinal0930
zanyzoom@yahoo.com as J Eldridge ("Eldridge" is her mother's maiden name)
zanyzoom@yahoo.com as zanyzoom
cazwill4ever@yahoo.com as Paula Wells
teboomer@hotmail.com you can see at: http://www.bradyworld.com/bulletin/collect/pcoll121.htm
lrsitcom@yahoo.com
izzijo@webtv.net
steptay@webtv.net
lopsville@webtv.net
adamzak@webtv.net

I could list all of the urls connected with each and probably even more aliases/emails/etc., if that becomes necessary, but I am very tired of this. Besides, many of these can easily be altered to reflect otherwise. While there is nothing wrong with having numerous aliases and email accounts, I will not allow lie after lie be spoken here in this regard without exposing it with facts if I can help it. As a fellow trader put it, "There's a fox in the hen house."

Oh what tangled web we weave when at first we practice to deceive.

As of 7/03 - Tina's website has been removed; however, she extensively advertises her stuff on Brady Bunch boards and/or tape trading boards, primarily specializing in Brady Bunch appearances.

Tina has been at this game since early 2002. See the following link to see how she handled an uncanny similar situation on a google board: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...com%26rnum%3D5

Here's an updated list of her aliases:

Tina Eldridge
J. Eldridge
Paula Wells
cazwill4ever
tay_step
imyurdrvr
Adamzak
lopsville
zanyzoom
and possibly more aliases

Last edited by Agent 13; 07-22-2003 at 06:29 PM.
Old 05-30-2003, 05:41 PM   #64
dave w.
Frequent Poster

Default 21 tapes ???

WHEN did you send my 21 tapes TEBOOMER ? When the p.o was closed ?? And where is the correct confirmation # ?? First you said you sent 12, now 21.
If you are a mother, i'd hate to be your child. If you are a wife, i'd hate to be your husband. If you are single ,you will probably remain that way.....
You have no consciene nor common sense. Whether you know it or not, your day is coming. If my arms were long enough to reach WA. as we do here in KY , i'd take a good hickory switch to you and learn you some manners. SPARE THE ROD,SPOIL THE CHILD sounds like your upbringing, hence A SPOILED BRAT !!!
Old 05-30-2003, 06:55 PM   #65
Agent 13

Default Bad trader listing

This kind of thing must happen on occasion, so why isn't there a bad trader listing here somewhere? That'd help solve a whole lot of trouble, I'd think, besides warning newbies. The vid-for-trade discussion board put a stop to Tina's accusations after just two posts, which was such a relief after what's gone on here.

Last edited by Agent 13; 05-30-2003 at 07:22 PM.
Old 05-31-2003, 03:14 AM   #66
teboomer
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

Default Dave w's tapes

I sent ALL 21 tapes.. 1 package had 10 tapes, then 2nd package had 2 tapes and the 3rd one had 9 tapes and I have a receipts from the post office to prove I sent them.
Old 05-31-2003, 03:15 AM   #67
teboomer
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

Default Bad trader posts

Nope...there are more than 2....
Old 05-31-2003, 06:10 AM   #68
dave w.
Frequent Poster

Default copy requests

send copies of those receipts if your word is true, also send dates they were sent, if you truly sent, then this request won't be any problem to meet. else get off and shut up !!
Old 05-31-2003, 06:52 AM   #69
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

Default Re: Bad trader posts

Quote:
Nope...there are more than 2....
You act like you are PROUD of this situation when you should be ashamed!!!!!!!!!!

How it all came down to this, only the Devil knows. Retail Rodeo is at the corner on my left. The motel is down the road to my right. I close my eyes and try to peer into the future. On my left, I saw days upon days of lipstick and ticking clocks, dirty looks and quiet whisperings. And burning secrets that just won't ever die away. And on my right, what could I picture? The blue sky, the desert earth, stretching out into the eerie infinity. A beautiful never-ending nothing.

~Justine, "The Good Girl"

Bush for President!
Old 05-31-2003, 10:42 PM   #70
dave w.
Frequent Poster

Default proof ?

I sent ALL 21 tapes.. 1 package had 10 tapes, then 2nd package had 2 tapes and the 3rd one had 9 tapes and I have a receipts from the post office to prove I sent them.

she says she has receipts to prove it ?? teboomer if you got proof ,why are you afraid to show the receipts ????

As of today 7/26 i havent recieved my 150.00 i lost to Tina Ledbetter. Does it do justice to let someone like this get by with their cheating, lying, and stealing from honest people ???? Isn't there someone, somewhere that is willing to take a stand against her and others like her to prevent honest people from losing their hard earned money ????
info below on this person -

Bad Trader Alert!

Tina Ledbetter from Marysville, Washington, and all of her aliases here (Teboomer, bb&classictv fan, and mcjohnc) has been banned from this board.

Here are a few of the emails I've found so far she uses if you'd like to contact her, though they might possibly not be her own because apparently mcjohnc is her brother/sister (?). Various aliases coordinate with the email addresses (i.e. zanyzoom for zanyzoom@yahoo.com):

Tldbtr@webtv.net
mcjohnc@webtv.net
lrsitcom@yahoo.com
lune4clooney@webtv.net
tinal0930@yahoo.com
cazwill4ever@yahoo.com
zanyzoom@yahoo.com
teboomer@hotmail.com
izzijo@webtv.net
steptay@webtv.net
lopsville@webtv.net
adamzak@webtv.net

As of 6/03, this is Tina's website:
http://webspawner.com/users/bradytape/index.html

As of 7/03 - Tina's website has been removed; however, she extensively advertises her stuff on Brady Bunch boards and/or tape trading boards, primarily specializing in Brady Bunch appearances.

Links on this board discussing Tina Ledbetter and links where she uses various email addresses:

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...threadid=69828
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...threadid=69906
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...threadid=70449
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...threadid=70745 http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...threadid=71186
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...threadid=57715
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...threadid=60364
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...threadid=65582

See the following link to see how she handled an uncannyily similar situation on a google board 3/2002: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...com%26rnum%3D5

Here's an updated list of Tina Ledbetter's aliases:

Tina Eldridge
J. Eldridge
Paula Wells
cazwill4ever
tay_step
imyurdrvr
Adamzak
lopsville
zanyzoom
and possibly more aliases

As of 7/2003, Tina Ledbetter has had countless email accounts canceled, shut down at least three websites, shut down a yahoo tape trading group, and tried to shut down a webring all to keep information regarding her off the world wide web.

Last edited by dave w.; 07-26-2003 at 10:19 AM.