Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 2, 2019)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-28-2004, 11:42 AM   #31
Agent 13

Quote:
Originally posted by tdubel
I will finally comment on this issue, I traded with Pam for 1 ep of Melrose PLace and I gave her some rare Grady Shows. The trade went perfectly and was quick. I guess I got lucky here.
This isn't surprising as from what I have observed, bad traders typically target newbies or those less well known. When another bad trader was being exposed, one wise trader aptly stated:

"A smart scammer would make a few good trades with the most respected peeps on the boards and then prey upon smaller less well known ones."
Old 01-28-2004, 05:23 PM   #32
ML21
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by tdubel
I will finally comment on this issue, I traded with Pam for 1 ep of Melrose PLace and I gave her some rare Grady Shows. The trade went perfectly and was quick. I guess I got lucky here. She was actually very easy to deal with and a pleasure, my how times have changed based on these posts, WOW>

Tom

it's not really interesting to me what you're telling, here are loads of people - and god knows how much didn't post here she ripped off too - who know what they're talking about. I've seen lots of stuff about her that makes me puke and I'm just reporting things here cause I want warn others.
Old 01-28-2004, 06:39 PM   #33
ML21
Frequent Poster

Angry lovetvclassics is Pam Maples!

here's one of her profiles lovetvclassics where she answers her own threads and complaining about herself under aliases *shakes head*

http://pub42.ezboard.com/bwhateverma...lovetvclassics
Old 01-28-2004, 07:29 PM   #34
Agent 13

Quote:
Originally posted by ML21
it's not really interesting to me what you're telling, here are loads of people - and god knows how much didn't post here she ripped off too - who know what they're talking about. I've seen lots of stuff about her that makes me puke and I'm just reporting things here cause I want warn others.
The Boston Strangler was a shoe salesman, and I'm sure he didn't rape and kill all of the women he tried shoes on. By the same token, a bad trader doesn't rip off all traders she encounters, just a select few.

ML21, I hear you, as I'm sure do most on this board. Pam Maples has proven herself untrustworthy, and that's enough for most to stay clear of her. I don't think Pam's going to be raking in much dough any time soon, except from perhaps newbies.
Old 01-29-2004, 12:18 AM   #35
tdubel
Forum Regular

Default ML 21

Apologize for not amusing you. I just posted my own experience and my astonishment at how different it was compared to a lot of others. I hate traders who rip people off, having had that issue with Ragstoriches@aol.com .

I will try to tailor my post for your entertainment next time.

Comicly,

Tom D.
Old 01-30-2004, 01:20 PM   #36
Agent 13

Default Re: lovetvclassics is Pam Maples!

Quote:
Originally posted by ML21
here's one of her profiles lovetvclassics where she answers her own threads and complaining about herself under aliases *shakes head*

http://pub42.ezboard.com/bwhateverma...lovetvclassics
ML21,

Someone recently asked me if I know for sure that lovetvclassics is Pam Maples, and I am wondering if you could post links as proof of this. I don't doubt you; I just don't like to simply take someone's word on something like this without concrete documentation.

This situation with Pam Maples (or whatever she's calling herself these days) is a prime example of the importance of using the Reverse White Pages. If all you remember is to beware of Tennessee addresses, you'll be safer.

Thanks!
Old 01-31-2004, 02:21 AM   #37
funky-rat
Zit Remedy Groupie
Frequent Poster

I remember seeing that listed as one of her aliases on another site - if I can find it again I'll post a link - lovetvclassics is heavily on Sweet Valley, My Little Pony, and another show's boards I can't think of off the top of my head right now. I have seen many other people complain that they had bad dealings with those same tv shows with the many aliases of Pam Maples.

And I tried to access their book website, and it's "closed for inventory".

"NO!! Your ages COMBINED would not make you old enough!"
Old 01-31-2004, 02:56 AM   #38
funky-rat
Zit Remedy Groupie
Frequent Poster

Ok - something's weird here. Either there is more than 1 lovetvclassics, or it's Pam, or it's not (different e-mail address and they're auctioning on Yahoo Canada - which is what made me think there may be more than one) but any way you look at it, I'm finding strange stuff:

See the last post on this one:
http://pub19.ezboard.com/faplaceinbe...picID=35.topic

It doesn't say much (and I think it's one of Pam's aliases):
http://pub89.ezboard.com/fmylittlepo....topic&index=1

See the post about midway down on this page (however, it can't be opened):
http://pub35.ezboard.com/bsoapoperat...lovetvclassics

But this appears to be similar:
http://pub42.ezboard.com/fwhateverma...picID=40.topic

They're both on this one:
http://pub54.ezboard.com/fsweetvalle...picID=58.topic

And here:
http://pub42.ezboard.com/fwhateverma...picID=44.topic

That's all I could find - no exact definitave proof (would be nice if could see that post off the ez board thing) - but again it could be 2 different people - sometimes the "L" is capiatal, sometimes not, and sometimes they reference being in Canada,sometimes not - but on one of the quotes I posted awhile back, where 2 confirmed identities post, one says something about having tapes held up in customs, yet we know she lives in US. Weird.

What also really kills me is on that one link, how many people still wanted to buy stuff, despite repeated warnings.

Also these same people all seem to be rotating around the same couple boards.....

But it is possible, given past history, that Pam is just trying to get even with lovetvclassics for saying something bad, and ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF - JUST MAKING AN OBSERVATION - could have even feasibly registered somewhere under that name just to get even and confuse people - again, no proof whatsoever, just an observation, considering that it appears from all the links that Pam likes to play games.

Can you tell I can't sleep tonight? LOL

Last edited by funky-rat; 01-31-2004 at 03:30 AM.
Old 01-31-2004, 03:28 AM   #39
Beavis
Forum Regular

Just don't send anything or do business with a trade from Tennessee. Period. The odds of another trader here on the boards in Tennessee is too great. Ask the trader for their address. If you get Tennessee, forget it and bail out. Take your chances and get burned. I personally have never dealt with this person(s) but I won't be shipping off any stuff to that State either. LOL
Old 01-31-2004, 11:02 AM   #40
Agent 13

Default lovetvclassics

For the record:

I had TJ check the ISP on Pam Maples' aliases, and apparently on this board and possibly others lovetvclassics is a legitimate person from Canada using the email address ehnon_jess@hotmail.com. In fact lovetvclassics was burned awhile back by Pam Maples/William Maples/Pam Beaty/or whatever she chooses to call herself.

By the way, thanks for doing all of that research, funky-rat, but from what it appears, all of those posts are the trader from Canada, though I wouldn't put it past Pam to assume the same name out of spite. Just be safe and beware of Tennessee traders.

Last edited by Agent 13; 01-31-2004 at 11:45 AM.
Old 01-31-2004, 11:36 AM   #41
Agent 13

Exclamation Stay away from Loudon

Changing I.D.'s, emails, and even names (i.e. switching to your maiden name, etc.) is too easy. Whether or not Pam also uses the alias "lovetvclassics" really isn't the main issue. The main issue is to not send money or tapes to anyone living in or near Loudon, Tennessee.

Last edited by Agent 13; 01-31-2004 at 07:46 PM.
Old 01-31-2004, 05:51 PM   #42
ML21
Frequent Poster

Default Pam Maples is a damn frauder

yeah, stay away from LOUDON, TN. There's no real proof that it's a different person unless she can proof it...and it's indeed strange that she first asked Maples if she's a frauder and after this she alleged she got ripped off by her. Why did she buy if she knew she's a frauder... btw meanwhile I'm sure she cheated thousands of dollars if I can see how far back some posts go
Old 01-31-2004, 05:52 PM   #43
ML21
Frequent Poster

btw thanks funky rat to sum up all those threads, most of them I already knew, but it can't hurt to list them here
Old 02-02-2004, 12:03 AM   #44
Collinwood2003
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

Hi Tom,

Yeah that ragstoriches is a bad one. You won't believe the stuff I found on him. He now uses the name Joe and a an email gothamaster@aol.com or something like that. One of the things that made me mad about that bad trader is that they are a moderator of a yahoo disney trade group.