Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon
Daily Show Correspondent Gets Comedy Special; Fox Gets Jenna Dewan for Dance Show
Remembering TV Legend Diahann Carroll; Marvel and Hulu Bring New Series
Search Party Moving to HBO Max for Seasons 3 and 4; Disney Gets More Gabby Duran & the Unsittables

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-01-2003, 09:18 PM   #1
Pat

Arrow 2Trivia4Me CCR Round 2

ROUND 2
RESTORING VALUES THAT WERE LOST BEFORE THE BOARDS WENT DOWN!!!! When the board unexpectedly went down, all of the questions, answers, scores, and your replies were not saved. Unfortunately, there was no way of knowing this would happen. Fortunately, I have kept a record of everyone who answered correcly, so here is everything (except your actual replies) RESTORED.

~ Open Freeway ~

FIRST CHECKPOINT: Columbus, OH 530.4 miles

Average MPH within 3 hrs
0 Questions correct = Major car problems 0 MPH
1Q = 67 MPH (201 miles)
2Qs = 81 MPH (243 miles)
3Qs = 89 MPH (267 miles)
4Qs = 93 MPH (279 miles)
5Qs = 73 MPH (Stopped by police for speeding - lost time)
6Qs or higher = 58 MPH (You’ve pushed your car just a little too hard - overheating - lost time)

GAS Stops) Do NOT count as part of your point accumulation above
- Gas Stops - your tanks will carry you about 400 miles. You can choose not to stop for gas this round, but you can NOT reach CHECKPOINT ONE on just one tank. If you don’t stop for gas and run out on the highway, you will be out of gas at 400 miles and you’re answers to the current round will no longer be accepted. You will be walking with your gas can. You can only use one GAS STOP. Even though your GAS STOP fills your tank at the end of Round Two, who would stop again if they didn't need to. If you answer more than one GAS STOP question correctly, the first one will be accepted, the other correct answer is left in your reply for other racers to read and use to get that GAS STOP QUESTION CORRECT.

Bonus’) Do NOT count as part of your point accumulation above (If you only answered a bonus [or both bonus’] correctly and none of the other questions, they will count as your Average MPH score as 1Q [or 2Q] plus the 3 MPH increase)

[[1) Fonzie’s bike got damaged from time to time throughout the series. What caused the most damage? (Ralph ran it over - Lone Wolfette)]]

[[2) On a double date with the Fonz, Lavern and Shirley, Richie locked himself out of the house twice. How did he get back in both times?(He climbed through the window & Fonzie picked the lock - Lone Wolfette)]]

[[3) Name the first time Fonzie was associated with Potsie’s name.(In the episode of The Potsy Club, The doys told the confused date that they call everyone Potsy. The girl turned to Fonzie, "I think it's cute. Why don't they call you Potsy?" - MsConan OBrien)]]

[[4) What was the opening price to rent the Cunningham’s attic?($50 a month - YoliUSA)]]

[[5) Why did Ralph and Potsy quick Cheap Labor?(The divorcee was leaving the porperty, thus there went their motivation to impress her and their motivation to work - YoliUSA)]]

[[6) Remember the episode where Fonzie delivered a pizza to his sick friend Richie. (With the burglar in the house). How much did Fonzie ask Richie for (the cost of the pizza)?($50 a month - YoliUSA)]]

[[7) A gang stole Potsy’s bike and the gang stood their ground on the gang’s turf. Name the four guys that were going to get pounded in a rumble for Potsy’s bike.(Richie, Potsy, Ralph, and the duck mascot - YoliUSA)]]

*****GAS STOPS & BONUS' DO NOT COUNT ON THE POINT ACCUMULATION ABOVE

[[GAS STOP ONE) Richie met a beatnik in a movie theater. What movie was playing?(MINUS 2 MPH on your score, but you fill up your tank after this round)(Shane - YoliUSA)]]

[[8) What did Arnold do when the guys ran through Arnold’s parking lot in their underwear? (Banned them from Arnold's for a week - MsConanOBrien)]]

[[9) When the guys snuck out while they were in Chicago with the choir, they ran a bill up at an entertainment lounge. What was the amount of their bill?($36 - MsConanOBrien)]]

[[10) What did Richie give his study partner Cindy Shellburger as a token of their relationship?(He rubbed his fake tattoo off on a handkerchief and gave it to her - MsConanOBrien)]]

[[11) Richie and Potsy wanted to join the Demons and to due so had to complete what the Demons referred to as the “Deadly Dares”. How many Deadly Dares were they given and how many did they complete? (Six and complete all six - Shelle)]]

[[12) In the very first episode, what was Ralph showing all of the guys?(His hickey - Shelle)]]

[[13) What happens at twelve???(WHen the clock strikes twelve, we'll cool off then, start rocking around the clock again...-Shelle) EXCELLENT!!!)]]

[[14) Richie and Potsy snuck into a strip club with fake IDs and found Howard there. What did each (of the three) bring back from the strip club?(H-glove, P-glove, R-nothing - NO ONE GOT IT)]]

[[GAS STOP TWO)After his date with Joanie, Spike was playing Monopoly with the Cunninghams. When Spike drew a “get out of jail free” card. Which uncle did he say he was going to save it for?
(MINUS 3 MPH on your score, but you fill your tank at the end of this round)(Uncle Herbie - MelWil7)]]

[[BONUS ONE) What did Ralph’s father do before he was an optometrist?(Add 3 MPH to your score)(A storeowner. That's where Ralph got the manniquin to play the prank on Marsha - Shelle)]]

[[15) What was the name of Joanie’s stuffed panda?(Hugo - King Istillgotit) (((this one used to fix your tire)))]]

[[16) Who did Richie impersonate that led to him seeing a psychologist?(James Dean. Fonzie told him to act crazy like Dean to pick up chicks - MelWil7)]]

[[17) Why wouldn’t Richie let Howard drink out of his “favorite drinking glass”?(Richie thought that Fonzie's girlfriend had given him mono - FonzFon)]]

[[18) Trying to sneak into a strip joint, the guys needed fake IDs. Why didn’t Richie borrow Chuck’s ID?(Chuck had already loaned it to someone - King Istillgotit) Right, he loaned it to Bobby Gazari)]]

[[19) At Ralph’s Halloween party at his parent’s house, what did the Fonz dress up as?(Marlon Brando - King Istillgotit) Right again, Fonzie merely put a rip in his T-shirt and said he was going as Marlon Brando)]]

[[20) Why was Richie in the lady’s room at the theater?(Talking with his girlfriend - MelWil) Right, Richie went in to talk to Arlene right after he broke up with her]]

[[21) The Fonz had no place to go, but he took his empty suit case and told the Cunninghams that he was going to spend Christmas with some family that was where?(Waukashaw - Shelle)]]

[[22) After Fonzie’s motorcycle jump, everyone pitched in to get his motorcycle fixed. What cost an extra $5?(To get the chicken smell out - Lone Wolfette)]]

[[23) When Herb’s Auto Repair was sold, the new owner liked to give dollar bills away. How much did Richie walk away with and how much did Ralph walk away with?(Richie = $0, Ralph = $3 - MelWil7) Right, here's how it went down: The new owner of the garage liked to give away dollar bills. Fonz, Ralph, and Richie where there. He handed a dollar to Richie and he handed a dollar to Ralph. Ralph then asked for another one. It didn't stop there. Ralph did not end up with two and Richie did not end up with one.
Richie gave his dollar back and Ralph asked if he could have that one. NICE JOB]]

[[24) What did Marion make for Richie when he was sick? (burglar episode)(A happy face made out of Jell-O - Lone Wolfette)]]

[[GAS STOP THREE) COMEBACK: Fonzie’s bike was run over. Potsy tried to cheer him up. Potsy: “When it rains, let an umbrella be your smile.”
Fonzie: “___ _____ ___ ____ __ ________ __ ____ ____?”(MINUS 4 MPH on your score, but you have filled your gas tank at the end of this round)
("How would you like an umbrella up your nose" - King Istillgotit)
(Sorry Shelle, I overlooked your correct answer on this, but did varify just before the board went down that you did answer correctly first, so I'm going to give you both credit because it was my error - King Istillgotit & Shelle)

[[GAS STOP FOUR) Who did Howard say little Joanie’s jack-o-lantern looked like?(MINUS 5 MPH on your score, but you have filled your gas tank at the end of this round)((Aunt Bessie - MsConanOBrien)

[[BONUS TWO) Fonzie played the part of Hamlet in a church play. In that play, what part did Potsy play? (Looking for the character’s role not the character’s name)(Add 3 MPH to your score)(The king - King Istillgotit)]]

__Car # 77___________________________________
Driver: King Istillgotit
Passenger: Potsy
Mileage: 0259.1 Destination 2826.3 miles
Fuel [E----F] Oil light ( ) Overheat light ( ) Tires: 0000
Map: NY-- oh ok az ca
After Round 1 = 19.1 miles Last Gas @ [0271.1 miles]
Current Status: You used your first correct answer in the this round to fix your tire - Average 81 MPH + Bonus 3 MPH - 4 MHP (GS) = 80 MPH x 3 hrs = (240 miles added to your score)

__Car # 06___________________________________
Driver: FonzFan
Passenger: Official Volunteer - John
Mileage: 0237.0 Destination 2826.3 miles
Fuel [E-- F] Oil light ( ) Overheat light ( ) Tires: 0000
After Round 1 = 36.0 miles Last Gas @ [0000.0 miles]
Current Status: Average Speed = 67 MPH x 3 = 201 miles
FonzFan is back on the road!

__Car # 33___________________________________
Driver: MelWil7
Passenger: Official Volunteer - Paul
Mileage: 0267.9 Destination 2826.3 miles
After Round 1 = 9.9 miles Last Gas @ [267.9 miles]
Current Status: Average Speed 89 MPH - 3 MHP (GS) = 86 x 3 = 258 miles

__Car # 08___________________________________
Driver: *Shelle*
Passenger: Joanie
Mileage: 0295.1 Destination 2826.3 miles
After Round 1 = 19.1 miles Last Gas @ [295.1 miles]
Current Status: Average Speed = 93 MPH + 3 MPH Bonus - 4 MHP (GS) = 92 MPH x 3 = 276 miles. YOU HAVE THE LEAD!!!

__Car # 47___________________________________
Driver: CollegeGirl
Passenger: Official Volunteer - Sue
Mileage: 0000.0 Destination 2826.3 miles
Map: NY oh ok az ca
After Round 1 = 0.0 miles Last Gas @ [0000.0 miles]
Current Status: Collided with FONZIE_78657 in New York, but there is still hope!

__Car # 28___________________________________
Driver: FONZIE_78657
Passenger: The Fonz
Mileage: 0000.0 Destination 2826.3 miles
Map: NY oh ok az ca
Current Status: Collided with CollegeGirl in New York, but there is still hope!

__Car # 27___________________________________
Driver: Lone Wolfette
Passenger: Official Volunteer - Rick
Mileage: 0279.0 Destination 2826.3 miles
Fuel [E- F] Oil light ( ) Overheat light ( ) Tires: 0000
Current Status: Jets out of NY in a cloud of smoke. Average Speed = 93 MPH x 3 = 279 miles (will be needing gas)

__Car # 56___________________________________
Driver: *MsConanOBrien*
Passenger: Richie
Mileage: 0264.0 Destination 2826.3 miles
After Round 1 = 0.0 miles Last Gas @ [264.0 miles]
Current Status: Speeds out of NY. Average Speed = 93 MPH - 5 MPH (GS) = 88 x 3 = 264 miles

__Car # 14___________________________________
Driver: YoliUSA
Passenger: Ralph
Mileage: 0273.2 Destination 2826.3 miles
After Round 1 = 0.2 miles Last Gas @ [273.2 miles]
Current Status: Flies out of NY. Average Speed = 93 MPH - 2 MHP (GS) = 91 MPH x 3 = 279 miles (will be needing gas soon)

Last edited by Pat; 07-05-2003 at 03:34 AM.
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 09:21 PM   #2
Pat

Post Announcer

"Wowe, hold it. Why is the basics of Round 2 posting so early?"

"Round Two introduces GAS STOPS and BONUS' that do not count against the accumulation of the scores in this round. I'm posting the shell of Round Two early so everyone has a chance to read up on the new concepts."

Old 07-01-2003, 10:15 PM   #3
Pat

Post FIRST CHECKPOINT

Here's how the CHECKPOINTS work:

The very first posting that causes you to reach a check point starts time in your favor.

In a race with checkpoints, racers clock in and then they get to leave that check point that much earlier than the drivers that came in to the check point after them.

So, your estimated time of arrival at CHECKPOINT ONE is midnight (11:59 PM) Saturday July 5th. You get 5 miles added to your score for every hour you make it before midnight. But those who arrive after midnight, do not get miles deducted.

(Values subject to change per checkpoint)
Old 07-01-2003, 11:02 PM   #4
YoliUSA
Fan of the Classics

Send a message via MSN to YoliUSA

At what time approx are the questions going to be posted? I want to be prepared since I can't stay online all day

"Sometimes I just don't understand human behavior"- C-3PO

My DVD's
YoliUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 02:15 AM   #5
Pat

Talking Next posting

Everyone should have recvd that response in their e-mail
Old 07-02-2003, 10:23 AM   #6
YoliUSA
Fan of the Classics

Send a message via MSN to YoliUSA

Ok, Thanks!
YoliUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2003, 06:16 PM   #7
Pat

Post The Sand Storm

"A thick sand storm has covered the highway causing all drivers to pull over and the race comes to a screeching hault. But the storm has blown over and has seemed to erased all existance of this Round. But, with well kept logs, we are back where we left off. Questions 14, 17, & 23 have gone unanswered as well as GAS STOP #2. I think it's time for some hints, don't you?

RACERS WHO HAVE MAXED OUT POINTS IN THIS ROUND SHOLD NOT PARTICIPATE (if they need gas, by all means, try for GS2)"
Old 07-04-2003, 06:21 PM   #8
Pat

Default 14)

Bubbles McCall gave Richie and Potsy something. Remember the show? What did these guys leave with?

Potsie:
Howard:
Richie:
Old 07-04-2003, 06:22 PM   #9
Pat

Default GS2) Hint

The uncle that Spike mentions in this episode has the same name of a car.
Old 07-04-2003, 06:26 PM   #10
Pat

Default 17) Hint

Howard nearly drank out of the glass Richie was drinking out of. Richie insisted that that was his favorite glass and that he take his glass up to his room. When Howard went upstairs to see why Richie acting so obsessive over the glass, he found Richie in the bathroom carefully cleaning the glass.

What was the real reason Richie didn't want anyone drinking from that glass?
Old 07-04-2003, 06:31 PM   #11
Pat

Default 23) Hint

Someone came real close to the correct answer on this one before all information was lost on the board.

The new owner of the garage liked to give away dollar bills. Fonz, Ralph, and Richie where there. He handed a dollar to Richie and he handed a dollar to Ralph. Ralph then asked for another one. It didn't stop there. Ralph did not end up with two and Richie did not end up with one.

Fonzie was not offered any, so what did Ralph and Richie end up with?

If you don't remember this scene, think - what would Richie do and what would Ralph do.
Old 07-04-2003, 06:43 PM   #12
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default Re: 23) Hint

Quote:
Originally posted by Pat
Someone came real close to the correct answer on this one before all information was lost on the board.

The new owner of the garage liked to give away dollar bills. Fonz, Ralph, and Richie where there. He handed a dollar to Richie and he handed a dollar to Ralph. Ralph then asked for another one. It didn't stop there. Ralph did not end up with two and Richie did not end up with one.

Fonzie was not offered any, so what did Ralph and Richie end up with?

If you don't remember this scene, think - what would Richie do and what would Ralph do.
Ohh! I know it but I cant answer it because Ive already done what I needed!!
Old 07-04-2003, 06:51 PM   #13
Pat

Default MsConanOBrien

Yes, you're right up there in the front of the pack. Don't mess that up.
Old 07-04-2003, 06:56 PM   #14
Pat

Default Re: GS2) Hint GIVEAWAY

Quote:
Originally posted by Pat
The uncle that Spike mentions in this episode has the same name of a car.
The uncle that Spike mentions in this episode has the same name of a car in a movie that Disney made.
Old 07-04-2003, 07:01 PM   #15
Pat

Default Re: 14) Hint #2

Quote:
Originally posted by Pat
Bubbles McCall gave Richie and Potsy something. Remember the show? What did these guys leave with?

Potsie:
Howard:
Richie:
Don't think too hard on this one. The obvious shouldn't be frustrating.