Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

One Day at a Time links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / One Day at a Time Photo Gallery

One Day at a Time - The Complete First Season

Buy One Day a Time - The Complete First Season on DVD
One Day at a Time - Season Two

Buy One Day a Time - Season Two on DVD
One Day at a Time - Season Three

Buy One Day a Time - Season Three on DVD
One Day at a Time - The Complete Series

Buy One Day a Time - The Complete Series on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > One Day at a Time

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Nash Bridges Reprisal in the Works?; Season Finale Dates Set for Last Man Standing and MacGyver
Fri-Yay: Fox Cancels Bless the Harts, Leaving Questions About Animated Block; Variety and Lifetime Presents Power of Women Comedians
ABC Summer 2021 Schedule; Fox Summer 2021 Schedule
MeTV Spring 2021 with The Addams Family and The Pink Panther; Fox Orders More Duncanville, While ABC Goes Into the Wild with Comedy
HBO Max Announces Minx, Set in the 1970s; Remembering Gloria Henry of Dennis the Menace
Head of the Class Reboot Cast and Info; Tia Mowry Expands with New Cookbook
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of April 5, 2021)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (January-April)

Corporate - Season 2 Fam - The Complete Series Betty White's Pet Set - The Complete Series Happy Together - The Complete Series 'Til Death - The Complete Series

01/22 - Corporate - Season 2
01/22 - Corporate - Season 3
02/02 - Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In - The Complete Series (2021 Retail Release)
02/16 - Fam - The Complete Series
02/23 - Betty White's Pet Set - The Complete Series
03/02 - Blue Mountain State - The Complete Series
03/02 - Happy Together - The Complete Series
03/02 - Rick and Morty - The Complete Seasons 1-4 (DVD) (Blu-ray)
04/20 - 'Til Death - The Complete Series

More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2021, 02:40 PM   #781
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniegirl View Post
Ok we really need Maury Povich ! George Jetson is no way Elroy's Father! I totally think Jane fooled around with Barney Rubble , Elroy looks like neither George or Jane but looks just like Barney ! Even Maury Lem would be able to determine this paternity !!!
Old 03-01-2021, 03:14 PM   #782
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by opus View Post
Why is that getting a ? Just look at a picture of Barney Rubble and George Jetson , than a picture of Elroy Jetson and tell me who more likely is the biological Father!
Old 03-01-2021, 03:44 PM   #783
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Why is that getting a ? Just look at a picture of Barney Rubble and George Jetson , than a picture of Elroy Jetson and tell me who more likely is the biological Father!
It was a "where did that thought come from?" emoji.

Barney was in the past, Jane was in the future, so Barney would have needed a pretty long bam bam to reach.
Old 03-01-2021, 04:00 PM   #784
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
It was a "where did that thought come from?" emoji.

Barney was in the past, Jane was in the future, so Barney would have needed a pretty long bam bam to reach.

Well in " Bonnie's world " , anything is possible !

I had thought that before that they made Elroy look like Barney , I even posted it on a Flintstones or Jetson's thread years ago ! And recently too on a new Jetson's thread and Stevea agrees with me!

But it really ties into our Maury topic here from a week or two ago !
Old 03-01-2021, 04:48 PM   #785
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Quote:

Well in " Bonnie's world " , anything is possible !

I had thought that before that they made Elroy look like Barney , I even posted it on a Flintstones or Jetson's thread years ago ! And recently too on a new Jetson's thread and Stevea agrees with me!

But it really ties into our Maury topic here from a week or two ago !
I would watch Bonnie's World

Speaking of things from other threads, we know Barbara was a virgin before marriage and Julie wasn't. Was Max? Was Mark?
Old 03-02-2021, 01:48 AM   #786
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
I would watch Bonnie's World

Speaking of things from other threads, we know Barbara was a virgin before marriage and Julie wasn't. Was Max? Was Mark?
Nah, I don't think Mark particularly" got around "too much but I think he " did the deed" before his wedding night !

And Max , I would put him in the " Man about town" type category!

So that makes me sound like a hypocrite right after saying I'd rather have a virgin type guy than a sleep around ?! what I said on that other thread ! But keep in mind Max ( And Mark) came from another generation ! Free love ( late 60's and 70's ) when they were young and single pre Julie and Barbara things were different back than, than they are now and guys ( and alot of girls) DID IT without the label of being a dog(guy) or a slut (girl) !
Old 03-02-2021, 03:43 PM   #787
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Nah, I don't think Mark particularly" got around "too much but I think he " did the deed" before his wedding night !

And Max , I would put him in the " Man about town" type category!

So that makes me sound like a hypocrite right after saying I'd rather have a virgin type guy than a sleep around ?! what I said on that other thread ! But keep in mind Max ( And Mark) came from another generation ! Free love ( late 60's and 70's ) when they were young and single pre Julie and Barbara things were different back than, than they are now and guys ( and alot of girls) DID IT without the label of being a dog(guy) or a slut (girl) !
Mark mentions a girlfriend. In 'Dinner At Seven' he called it being pinned, Barbara says she's sorry it didn't work out, Mark says it worked out great, they broke up (of course, having a boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't necessarily mean sex though. Look at Barbara.) I don't recall Max mentioning any exes, but that's more your department.
Old 03-02-2021, 03:47 PM   #788
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Mark mentions a girlfriend. In 'Dinner At Seven' he called it being pinned, Barbara says she's sorry it didn't work out, Mark says it worked out great, they broke up (of course, having a boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't necessarily mean sex though. Look at Barbara.) I don't recall Max mentioning any exes, but that's more your department.

He didn't, but I'm going on the theory that generally a guy who is a virgin wouldn't be so bold as to steal his best friend's fiance !
Old 03-02-2021, 03:56 PM   #789
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Quote:
He didn't, but I'm going on the theory that generally a guy who is a virgin wouldn't be so bold as to steal his best friend's fiance !
Although doesn't he tell a story somewhere (maybe in the Claudia Faraday episode?) about a girl and then her father ended up chasing him or something like that?
Old 03-02-2021, 06:21 PM   #790
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Hey look. Michael is smack talking Jean Claude Van Damme

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-b1795610.html

Sample:

Lembeck told The Hollywood Reporter: “We shoot him and Jennifer first. Then she walks over to me and says, ‘Lem, Lem, would you do me a favour and ask him not to put his tongue in my mouth when he’s kissing me?’
Old 03-03-2021, 02:39 PM   #791
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Although doesn't he tell a story somewhere (maybe in the Claudia Faraday episode?) about a girl and then her father ended up chasing him or something like that?
Yeah see? He was trying to get some tail !! So even if he didn't succeed that time cause the Father chasing him off, than another time he got to be with her! Or another girl, meaning he had the intention ! And Max was good looking, and not real religious so I seriously doubt he was a virgin before he married Julie !
Old 03-03-2021, 02:41 PM   #792
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Hey look. Michael is smack talking Jean Claude Van Damme

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-b1795610.html

Sample:

Lembeck told The Hollywood Reporter: “We shoot him and Jennifer first. Then she walks over to me and says, ‘Lem, Lem, would you do me a favour and ask him not to put his tongue in my mouth when he’s kissing me?’

How cool ! What a good find ! I will remember to look out for that episode !
Old 03-03-2021, 02:46 PM   #793
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Yesterday I was mixed up !!! I kept waiting for the Grandma's to start fighting over Barbara and the Hawaii trip to come up ( The ep.where Barbara gets the teeny, weeny bikini ) , but now I realize that was a whole different ep.from the Graduation ! And Grandma Cooper was different too, right ?, on the second Grandma's ep.? I'm pretty sure she was the lady who played Lou Grant's wife , Edie on the Mary Tyler Moore show ? Am I right ?
Old 03-03-2021, 05:23 PM   #794
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Yesterday I was mixed up !!! I kept waiting for the Grandma's to start fighting over Barbara and the Hawaii trip to come up ( The ep.where Barbara gets the teeny, weeny bikini ) , but now I realize that was a whole different ep.from the Graduation ! And Grandma Cooper was different too, right ?, on the second Grandma's ep.? I'm pretty sure she was the lady who played Lou Grant's wife , Edie on the Mary Tyler Moore show ? Am I right ?
Yes, Ed had two moms. One in the season 4 ep with Barbara's graduation and a different one in season 7 ('Gift Horses') where her and Grandma Romano compete to win Barbara's favor.

Quote:
( The ep.where Barbara gets the teeny, weeny bikini )
This is why I prefer the second mom
Old 03-03-2021, 06:09 PM   #795
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Yes, Ed had two moms. One in the season 4 ep with Barbara's graduation and a different one in season 7 ('Gift Horses') where her and Grandma Romano compete to win Barbara's favor.

This is why I prefer the second mom
Yeah, I thought so !!
Closed Thread