Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Feedback

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Home Economics Is a Solid Addition to ABCís Comedy Block; Mr Inbetween Season 3 Premiere Date Set
Aidy Bryant Comedy Shrill's Final Season; ABC's Sesame Street: 50 Years of Sunny Days
Superstore Star Lauren Ash Signs Development Deal with NBCUniversal; Jenna Dewan Joins New CBS Dance Series
NBC Schedules Peyton Manning Game Show; Apple TV+ Comedy Mythic Quest Returns in May
The Price Is Right at Night Welcomes Two Funny Celebs; Peacock Comedy Girls5eva Premieres May 6
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of April 12, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Nash Bridges Reprisal in the Works?; Season Finale Dates Set for Last Man Standing and MacGyver

New on DVD/Blu-ray (January-April)

Corporate - Season 2 Fam - The Complete Series Betty White's Pet Set - The Complete Series Happy Together - The Complete Series 'Til Death - The Complete Series

01/22 - Corporate - Season 2
01/22 - Corporate - Season 3
02/02 - Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In - The Complete Series (2021 Retail Release)
02/16 - Fam - The Complete Series
02/23 - Betty White's Pet Set - The Complete Series
03/02 - Blue Mountain State - The Complete Series
03/02 - Happy Together - The Complete Series
03/02 - Rick and Morty - The Complete Seasons 1-4 (DVD) (Blu-ray)
04/20 - 'Til Death - The Complete Series

More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-02-2021, 01:46 PM   #61
MRPITT

So, I tried to set up a trade with this dirtbag in an attempt to get as much info about him as posssible. This did get me a couple names and addresses which I posted it also confirmed he is Nicholas. He was trying to sell me Sesame Street episodes from the 80’s and said he had hundreds of them. He wanted $100 for about 300 episodes and tried to get a Amazon digital gift card and then a digital Visa or MC. I told him I didn’t have a debit or credit card (a lie) therefore I could only mail him a money order or cash and he gave me the name and address in NY of Kendra Smith before later changing it to Martin Kimball in NY

I was busy for about a week and didn’t respond to him so he emailed me back and said if I was still interested he would lower the price to $50 again asking about a visa gift card almost as if our previous email exchange never happened. I said ok a minute later he emails back and says $100. (I am like what you just said $50 2 minutes ago). So I said $75 with no intentions of sending it too him. I told him I wasn’t comfortable sending money until I received the episodes. So he said he would send them to me digitally after I sent him the tracking #. The envelope of the $75 cash was gonna take 4 days to get there so he was gonna send all the episodes over the 3-4 days the cash was in the mail.

I get a $1 bill and wrap a bunch of fake looking bills inside of it to make it look like a wad of cash inside the wrapped up dollar bill. I taped it up with a **** load of clear tape so you can see the bills inside, but it would be a bitch to have to unwrap all the tape and he would because it looks like there is $75 inside (I really wanted to f@#$ with him) I write a note inside telling him to go f@#$ himself put it all in an envelope and mail it with a tracking #. I then email him the tracking # he almost immediately sends me a YouTube login and password so I can log in download the episodes myself. I log in and there is 5 episodes not 300. I email him back and say what’s up are you giving me the rest he replies with a yes and then I don’t hear from him for 3 days when his friend gets the mail.

This is where it takes an ugly turn. On top of the fact he is a scamming dirtbag he is also a racist bigot. After he sees he was duped he sends me an email calling me a racist slur. I email back calling him a racist among other things and I tell him to quit emailing me. He responds by calling me a homophobic slur. I again tell him off and ask him to quit emailing me. This was the last response I got from him.

Apparently he is 38 years old and lives with his parents. They screen his mail so he can’t have cash or anything sent to him that’s why he prefers digital gift cards or in my case had me send it to someone else.

FYI: Andrew Price is another alias.
MRPITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 02:04 PM   #62
Troi Tribble
Forum Regular

Like WOW, MRPITT! What a ##$%^!!!!
Troi Tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 02:57 PM   #63
Troi Tribble
Forum Regular

So what can we do about this bozo? I will never see my $150 again!
Old 03-02-2021, 05:52 PM   #64
JamesG
Freakshow
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troi Tribble View Post
So what can we do about this bozo? I will never see my $150 again!
Find him and take him to some isolated area where nobody can hear him scream. Hang him by his flesh on meat hooks and then make tiny cuts all over his body. One cut per how many dollars he has taken from people.

Then periodically take handfuls of salt and throw/rub it on him. Attach electric cables to his testicles and then shock those up. Inject him with adrenaline from time to time so he don't pass out.
Attached Images

JamesG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 06:27 PM   #65
Troi Tribble
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
Find him and take him to some isolated area where nobody can hear him scream. Hang him by his flesh on meat hooks and then make tiny cuts all over his body. One cut per how many dollars he has taken from people.

Then periodically take handfuls of salt and throw/rub it on him. Attach electric cables to his testicles and then shock those up. Inject him with adrenaline from time to time so he don't pass out.
Well that's all fine & good metaphorically, but I can't do that for real, lol
Old 03-02-2021, 06:38 PM   #66
JamesG
Freakshow
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troi Tribble View Post
Well that's all fine & good metaphorically, but I can't do that for real, lol
Well... you can, but there's consequences.

We can dream, can't we?
JamesG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 06:57 PM   #67
Troi Tribble
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
Well... you can, but there's consequences.

We can dream, can't we?
Ha ha ha. I would just settle if someone went up to him & did thousands of $ worth of damage to his stuff, 1 dollar for each dollar he owes all of us in total.
Old 03-03-2021, 05:25 AM   #68
Babalu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRPITT View Post
Apparently he is 38 years old and lives with his parents. They screen his mail so he canít have cash or anything sent to him
If this is true then that is the best possible revenge.

He's almost 40 years old and he has no life whatsoever. He's done so many horrible things that his parents won't let him receive his own mail.

Think of how miserable he must be if scamming people for a few $ is his whole life.

I just nailed Mrs. Trumbull
Babalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 09:05 AM   #69
Troi Tribble
Forum Regular

He must have some serious mental health issues! But that is no excuse for bad behavior!
Old 03-03-2021, 02:19 PM   #70
stevea
LITB/FKB/M3S Fan
Forum Veteran

It could be an excuse, but the responsible party or parties (i.e. his parents, it appears) needs to put a stop to it.

I'm no lawyer but it sounds like fraud to me, and somebody should be held responsible for it.
stevea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 04:47 PM   #71
MRPITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevea View Post
It could be an excuse, but the responsible party or parties (i.e. his parents, it appears) needs to put a stop to it.

I'm no lawyer but it sounds like fraud to me, and somebody should be held responsible for it.
I sent the parents an anonymous email. Telling them whatís going on informing them that it was fraud and if they didnít stop it he would be reported. Let it be noted a week later he was still trying to scam me.

They run an autism non profit in San Francisco and appear to be loaded.
MRPITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 07:16 PM   #72
Troi Tribble
Forum Regular

Whoa then I feel sorry for those autistic folks that the parents work w/ if they enable their son like that! Oh & I doubt that "Nick" is autistic because I know firsthand that autistic ppl are honest & they would never do such things! "Nick" here is a sociopath!

Last edited by Troi Tribble; 03-03-2021 at 10:08 PM.