Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > TV Series on DVD/Streaming News and Discussion

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Nash Bridges Reprisal in the Works?; Season Finale Dates Set for Last Man Standing and MacGyver
Fri-Yay: Fox Cancels Bless the Harts, Leaving Questions About Animated Block; Variety and Lifetime Presents Power of Women Comedians
ABC Summer 2021 Schedule; Fox Summer 2021 Schedule
MeTV Spring 2021 with The Addams Family and The Pink Panther; Fox Orders More Duncanville, While ABC Goes Into the Wild with Comedy
HBO Max Announces Minx, Set in the 1970s; Remembering Gloria Henry of Dennis the Menace
Head of the Class Reboot Cast and Info; Tia Mowry Expands with New Cookbook
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of April 5, 2021)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (January-April)

Corporate - Season 2 Fam - The Complete Series Betty White's Pet Set - The Complete Series Happy Together - The Complete Series 'Til Death - The Complete Series

01/22 - Corporate - Season 2
01/22 - Corporate - Season 3
02/02 - Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In - The Complete Series (2021 Retail Release)
02/16 - Fam - The Complete Series
02/23 - Betty White's Pet Set - The Complete Series
03/02 - Blue Mountain State - The Complete Series
03/02 - Happy Together - The Complete Series
03/02 - Rick and Morty - The Complete Seasons 1-4 (DVD) (Blu-ray)
04/20 - 'Til Death - The Complete Series

More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-09-2021, 07:02 PM   #1
Sal

Default Free Classic TV Streams --- 2021

Happy New Year everyone and welcome to another year of free classic TV streams to keep you entertained during a very tough time when we could all use a little more fun in our lives while staying at home. So here we go with all the new stuff that I've found so far:

THE ROKU CHANNEL

I Dream Of Jeannie (Seasons 3 and 4)

Charlie's Angels (Seasons 3 and 4)

Bewitched (Seasons 5 to 8)

The A-Team (Seasons 1-4)

Just Shoot Me (Seasons 1-4)

T J Hooker (Seasons 3 and 4)

Hart to Hart (Seasons 1 and 2)

Starsky and Hutch (Seasons 3 and 4)

Hazel (Seasons 1 and 5)

Benson (Seasons 1 and 7)

Silver Spoons (Seasons 1 and 5)

NewsRadio (Seasons 1 and 2)

Strong Medicine (Seasons 1 and 2)

Tales Of Wells Fargo (Seasons 1 and 2)

Quantum Leap (Seasons 1 to 5)

Green Acres (Seasons 1 and 2)

TUBI

Love and War (Seasons 2 and 3)

Green Acres (Seasons 1 and 2)

That Girl (Season 4)

PLUTO TV

Married With Children (Season 7)

Walker, Texas Ranger (Season 8)

Yancy Derringer (Season 1)

PEACOCK

The Office (Seasons 1 and 2)

Saturday Night Live (All Seasons)

Charmed (Complete Series)

The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson (Seasons 19-29)

Hunter (Season 1)

3rd Rock From The Sun (Complete Series)

The Saint (Complete Series)

Dennis The Menace (Complete Series)

Punky Brewster (Season 1) - This is the original series. Look for the reboot to hit Peacock on February 25.

Grace Under Fire (Complete Series)

Roseanne (Complete Series)

Note: All Peacock content can also be seen in Canada on the Corus Entertainment TV channels and their digital platforms, including Global TV.

That is very good news for folks like me because if you look at all the above links, which I have to believe is some sort of record for releases from a one-week period (Dec. 31-Jan. 7), believe it or not, only ONE of them is not blocked in Canada, and that is the That Girl link from TUBI. That has to change in some way this year or I will have to find other ways to watch the stuff I want to see.

One site that is still very accessible in both Canada and the US is Uncle Earl's Classic TV. Here's what he has for you this week:

I Dream Of Jeannie (Season 5)

Highway To Heaven (Season 2)

The Dukes Of Hazzard (Seasons 5 and 6)

Wagon Train(Season 1)

Little House On The Prairie (Season 7)

21 Jump Street (Seasons 2 and 3)

The Flying Nun (Season 1)

Make Room For Daddy (Season 5)

That's all for this week. Look for a lot more next week including the rare gem "The Powers That Be" debuting on CTV Throwback next Thursday.
Sal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 09:16 AM   #2
MA
Forum Legend

Thank you for all of those links Sal.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:37 PM   #3
Sal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA View Post
Thank you for all of those links Sal.

You are welcome MA! I'm glad you like them. I'm sure you'll like a few of these links as well. Here's what I have this week:

ROKU

The A-Team (Season 5)

PLUTO

The Honeymooners - Lost Episodes (Season 1)

UNCLE EARL'S CLASSIC TV

Cannon (Season 3)

The Jeffersons (Seasons 4 and 5)

Rhoda (Seasons 3 and 4)

The Scarecrow and Mrs. King (Season 1)

Doctor Who (Season 6)

CTV THROWBACK

The Powers That Be (1992) (2 seasons) - Family and staff try to boost a U.S. senator's sagging image. They don't quite succeed but this short but funny show did boost the careers of its younger cast members who would go on to bigger and better things. The all-star cast includes John Forsythe ("Dynasty"), Holland Taylor ("Two and a Half Men"), Peter MacNicol ("Ally McBeal"), David Hyde Pierce ("Frasier"), and a very young Joseph Gordon Levitt ("3rd Rock From The Sun"). (VIMEO)

Rachel Gunn R.N. (1992) (1 season) - The lives of head nurse Rachel Gunn and her co-workers at Little Innocence Hospital in Nebraska. Starring Christine Ebersole and Megan Mullaly. Not as good as "The Powers That Be" but it might be worth checking out if you like "Will and Grace" and want to see Megan Mullaly before she became a sitcom star.

Next week: More interesting and obscure series like "The Famous Teddy Z", "Teachers Only", and "Partners In Crime".

This is a fairly small group compared to last week but then I wouldn't expect any of the services to keep up the torrid pace but I do expect things to pick up soon. In the meantime, here are a couple of news items that might interest you.

One of my favorite YouTube sites is called Public Domain Television featuring videos, playlists and live marathons of classic TV series that is very well maintained and organized by the uploader in charge but once in a while the videos get taken down for copyright reasons. So the videos that survive get placed on their own webpage which have a longer and more varied group of series that you can look up and search for on the page itself. It's called Public Domain Television or simply PDTV.me. Scroll down the index on the left side of the page and you'll see a very impressive list of shows.

Also impressive is a new look to the Airy TV webpage which looks like the page they have on the mobile app with a white background and a better looking EPG TV Guide which makes for a clearer reading of the program list. Watch for new stuff to be added soon. Airy TV had a great 2020 and I hope for good things again from them this year.
Old 01-15-2021, 05:14 PM   #4
MA
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
You are welcome MA! I'm glad you like them. I'm sure you'll like a few of these links as well. Here's what I have this week:

ROKU

The A-Team (Season 5)

PLUTO

The Honeymooners - Lost Episodes (Season 1)

UNCLE EARL'S CLASSIC TV

Cannon (Season 3)

The Jeffersons (Seasons 4 and 5)

Rhoda (Seasons 3 and 4)

The Scarecrow and Mrs. King (Season 1)

Doctor Who (Season 6)

CTV THROWBACK

The Powers That Be (1992) (2 seasons) - Family and staff try to boost a U.S. senator's sagging image. They don't quite succeed but this short but funny show did boost the careers of its younger cast members who would go on to bigger and better things. The all-star cast includes John Forsythe ("Dynasty"), Holland Taylor ("Two and a Half Men"), Peter MacNicol ("Ally McBeal"), David Hyde Pierce ("Frasier"), and a very young Joseph Gordon Levitt ("3rd Rock From The Sun"). (VIMEO)

Rachel Gunn R.N. (1992) (1 season) - The lives of head nurse Rachel Gunn and her co-workers at Little Innocence Hospital in Nebraska. Starring Christine Ebersole and Megan Mullaly. Not as good as "The Powers That Be" but it might be worth checking out if you like "Will and Grace" and want to see Megan Mullaly before she became a sitcom star.

Next week: More interesting and obscure series like "The Famous Teddy Z", "Teachers Only", and "Partners In Crime".

This is a fairly small group compared to last week but then I wouldn't expect any of the services to keep up the torrid pace but I do expect things to pick up soon. In the meantime, here are a couple of news items that might interest you.

One of my favorite YouTube sites is called Public Domain Television featuring videos, playlists and live marathons of classic TV series that is very well maintained and organized by the uploader in charge but once in a while the videos get taken down for copyright reasons. So the videos that survive get placed on their own webpage which have a longer and more varied group of series that you can look up and search for on the page itself. It's called Public Domain Television or simply PDTV.me. Scroll down the index on the left side of the page and you'll see a very impressive list of shows.

Also impressive is a new look to the Airy TV webpage which looks like the page they have on the mobile app with a white background and a better looking EPG TV Guide which makes for a clearer reading of the program list. Watch for new stuff to be added soon. Airy TV had a great 2020 and I hope for good things again from them this year.
You're welcome Sal!
MA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 09:27 PM   #5
Sal

Cool

This week's releases:

TUBI

Greg The Bunny (2002) - A puppet lands its dream job on a children's show; Eugene Levy and Seth Green star. A funny show which sadly only lasted one season.

PLUTO TV

The Honeymooners Lost Episodes - 9 more episodes added. The current total stands at 37 and counting.

ROKU

Decoy: Police Woman (1957) - Starring Beverly Garland of "My Three Sons" as TV's first police woman 15 years before Angie Dickinson.

CRACKLE

Dennis The Menace (Season 1)

AIRY TV

New Channel - 61 Zero Hour - Classic dramas, documentaries and sitcoms like Hogan's Heroes, McHale's Navy, and Gomer Pyle USMC with a military or wartime theme.

UNCLE EARL'S CLASSIC TV

Bachelor Father (Seasons 2 and 3)

In Living Color (Seasons 4 and 5)

Mannix (Season 6)

Naked City (Season 2)

CTV THROWBACK

Partners In Crime (1984) (1 season) - When their ex-husband winds up murdered, Carole and Sydney set out to find his killer and eventually decide to run the detective agency that they have inherited from him. Stars Lynda Carter ("Wonder Woman") and Loni Anderson ("WKRP In Cincinnati"). They seem like a great duo given their TV backgrounds, but their star power wasn't enough to get this show past 1 season. (Facebook)

The Famous Teddy Z (1989) (1 season) - Teddy Zakalokis, a lowly mailroom clerk at the Unlimited Talent Agency, finds himself abruptly representing a major Hollywood actor through a freakish bit of good luck. This good luck also led to star Jon Cryer's first big break on TV and later his breakout role on "Two and a Half Men". Also starring the late Alex Rocco as a rival agent. Another short series that should have ran longer. (Facebook)

Teachers Only (1982) (2 seasons) - Lynn Redgrave is a high school teacher in Los Angeles who makes up part of an all-star faculty that includes Norman Fell ("Three's Company", "The Ropers"), Joel Brooks, Teresa Ganzel ("The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson"), Tim Reid ("WKRP In Cincinnati"), and Jean Smart ("Designing Women").
Old 01-31-2021, 10:05 PM   #6
Sal

This week's titles:

ROKU

The Alfred Hitchcock Hour (Seasons 1, 2, and 3)

Leave It To Beaver (Seasons 1, 2, and 3)

The Rockford Files (Complete Series)

Uncle Earl's Classic TV

Space Patrol (1950)

Maude (Seasons 1 and 2)

Highway To Heaven (Season 3)

Little House On The Prairie (Season 8)

British TV Series

AIRY TV - New Channels

51 Sidewalk TV

52 Fishing Offshore

53 Nothing Scripted TV

54 Investment Pitch News

55 Answers That Count

56 The Beach Show

57 Loomered TV

Fite 24/7

Just like last week, there isn't much out there. Tomorrow is the start of a new month, and with Valentine's Day coming up, this week should be a lot busier.
Old 02-03-2021, 02:27 PM   #7
greenguy
Frequent Poster

Thanks a bunch Sal for taking time to put this info together!
greenguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 08:50 PM   #8
Sal

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenguy View Post
Thanks a bunch Sal for taking time to put this info together!
You're welcome! And here's something for you to watch while checking out this week's list of great series to stream for free:

The Greatest American Hero (Complete Series)

The Greatest American Heroine - Last episode of the series and pilot for a new show which never aired. Offered separately by both TUBI and Shout!

This week's new offerings:

ROKU

Leave It To Beaver (Seasons 4, 5, and 6)

The Nanny (Seasons 3 and 4)

The Facts Of Life (Seasons 1, 2, and 3)

Barney Miller (Seasons 3 and 4)

VUDU

The Abbott & Costello Show (Seasons 1 and 2)

TUBI

The New Adventures Of Superman (1966)

The New Adventures Of Batman (1977)

CRACKLE

I Dream Of Jeannie (Season 1)

Bewitched (Seasons 6 and 7)

Just Shoot Me (Seasons 6 and 7)

Fantasy Island (Season 3)

Barney Miller (Season 6)

PLUTO TV

Party Of Five (Seasons 3 and 4)

Spin City (Seasons 1, 2, and 3)

SHOUT!

The Beverly Hillbillies (Seasons 1 and 2) - Note: These are the 2 seasons that are normally featured as public domain episodes on Dollar DVD sets. The difference with the Shout! streams is that the original best-loved theme song is left intact and the video quality is much better.

Bonanza (Seasons 1 and 2) - Also available on HOOPLA

Also on HOOPLA

Batman and Robin (1949)

The Dick Van Dyke Show (Complete Series)

Uncle Earl's Classic TV

The Flying Nun (Seasons 1 and 2)

Zorro (1957) (Season 1)

Ironside (Seasons 1 and 2)

Bat Masterson (Season 1)

Like I expected and mentioned last week, there's been lots of activity to mark the beginning of the month. I'm hoping for plenty more stuff next week.
Old 02-06-2021, 11:34 AM   #9
MA
Forum Legend

Classic TV Database:

https://www.classic-tv.com/watch
MA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 08:55 PM   #10
Sal

This week's releases:

PLUTO TV

Dawson's Creek (Seasons 3 and 4)

Designing Women (Seasons 3 and 4)

UNCLE EARL'S CLASSIC TV

Welcome Back Kotter (Season 1)

The biggest find of the year so far. This was one of my favorite series growing up and I haven't seen it in years! Thank you Uncle Earl!!

21 Jump Street (Season 4)

The Tall Man
(1960-62) (Season 2)

The Jeffersons (Season 6)

CTV Throwback

Brewster Place (1991) (2 seasons) - A drama series starring and produced by Oprah Winfrey about a group of women who purchase and run a restaurant during the 1960s. Based on the TV movie "The Women Of Brewster Place" which you can watch on TUBI.

This series and many others, including "The Jeffersons" and "Good Times", can be found on CTV's new Black Excellence group of playlists celebrating Black History Month.

February is also the month for Valentine's Day which comes up this Sunday and CTV has a special Love Is In The Air section for that occasion for that as well.
Old 02-28-2021, 06:56 PM   #11
Sal

This year has been a very tough one as far as new streaming titles and sources go so for this week I've had to dig a little deeper to find a few new and obscure stuff for you to watch. Tomorrow should pick up with the start of the new month. Let's end this one off with the following goodies:

PEACOCK

Father Knows Best (Seasons 1, 2, and 3)

TUBI

The Abbott & Costello Show (Seasons 1 and 2)

PLUTO TV ON DEMAND

The Big Comfy Couch (Complete Series) - Classic Canadian kids' series from the 1990s which I used to watch while babysitting at home.

Gumby (1957) - 4 episodes.

The Donna Reed Show (Season 1)

Here's Lucy (Seasons 1 and 2)

Family Affair (2002) (Season 1) - The horrible remake starring the creepy Tim Curry as Mr. French which proves beyond a doubt why reboots are a bad idea. But do the networks listen? No chance!

UNCLE EARL'S CLASSIC TV

Rhoda (Season 4)

Bachelor Father (Season 3)

Naked City (Season 3)

Mannix (Season 8)

Johnny Carson (20 episodes added)

The Johnny Carson Tonight Show episodes come from the Shout Factory and TUBI feeds which I know many of you are not happy with because of the way they have been presented and edited. The same problems are also evident with the Carol Burnett Show videos. This week, I found a YouTube channel with playlists from both shows called TeeVee Classics that looks more like the real thing and what you are used to, including some rare episodes from Johnny's New York shows before he moved to LA. Watch these links and see what you think of them:

Johnny Carson

Carol Burnett

BONUS PLAYLIST: The Joey Bishop Show - (1961 sitcom)

A few years ago on YouTube, someone posted a rare complete video of The My Three Sons/Partridge Family reunion special from 1977. While it was great to see both casts together again, the video quality was terrible and tough to watch. A few months ago, another YouTube user posted their own copy of this video and it looks a lot better than the original:

My Three Sons/Partridge Family special (1977)

INTERNET ARCHIVE

Recently discovered playlists:

Bewitched (Seasons 1,2, and 3)

Petticoat Junction (Complete Series)

Total Television - Cartoons including King Leonardo and Tennessee Tuxedo.

The Alvin Show (1961) (Complete Series)

The Monkees - Complete Series plus bonus features of their TV specials "33 1/3 Revolutions Per Monkee" plus "Hey Hey It's The Monkees" (1997) and the movie "Head" which can be found before the series itself.
Old 03-03-2021, 05:15 PM   #12
lalauver
Frequent Poster

AIRY -TV is not showing classic tv shows anymore..
what happened..miss perry mason

BAD NEWS BEARS [1976]
lalauver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 05:58 PM   #13
Sal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalauver View Post
AIRY -TV is not showing classic tv shows anymore..
what happened..miss perry mason
They're taking a few weeks off to update, upgrade and reorganize the website so that once it's done there will be at least 300 live TV, movies and TV channels that will include channels for 50s, 60s, and 70s series and separate 24/7 stations for series like "My Three Sons", "Bewitched", "Green Acres" and many others. I will have the full details once it's ready.

While you wait, in the meantime, enjoy the full "Perry Mason" series on me:

Perry Mason (Complete Series)
Old 03-03-2021, 06:40 PM   #14
AB
Resident Alien - Harry & Asta
Forum Legend

Thanks for all the updates. I've watched a few shows on TUBI.
AB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 08:07 PM   #15
Sal

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB View Post
Thanks for all the updates. I've watched a few shows on TUBI.
You are welcome. Here are a few more for you from this week's group of new releases:

PLUTO TV

Spin City (Seasons 4, 5, and 6)

Here's Lucy (Season 3)

Family Affair (2002)

HOOPLA

The Adventures Of Captain Marvel (1941)

UNCLE EARL'S Classic TV

Highway To Heaven (Season 4)

The Flying Nun (Season 2)

Little House On The Prairie (Season 9)

CTV THROWBACK

ALF (1986) (Seasons 1, 2, and 4) - The lovable furry alien has crash-landed on CTV but for some reason only 3 of the 4 seasons have been made available so far. The complete series can be seen on TUBI.

The Edge (1992) - The talent-stacked sketch comedy show featured a lethal opening sequence each week, followed by several short, humourous skits and parodies of television commercials.

The talent included Jennifer Aniston (before "Friends"), MTV's Julie Brown, Wayne Knight ("Seinfeld"'s Newman) and Tom Kenny (the voice of Spongebob Squarepants). YouTube

Bonus Video for Jennifer Aniston fans

More Bonus Videos:

CTV.ca - The Big Bang Theory (Season 3)

The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson (Dec. 31, 1965)