Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 26, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: NBC Developing Serendipity Series; Designing Women Making Streaming Media Debut
Fri-Yay: Fall Sitcom Slate Check-In: ABC; Antenna TV Acquires The Facts of Life, Diff'rent Strokes, Who's the Boss? and More
Dancing with the Stars Cast for Season 28; Lilly Singh Gets NBC Primetime Special
Decades Celebrates Bob Newhart's 90th Birthday with Big Marathon; Wanda Sykes & Mike Epps Get Netflix Sitcom
James Corden Gets Extended by CBS; Freeform's Halloween House Returns for 31 Nights of Halloween
Silicon Valley Returns for Final Season; Netflix Gears Up for Elvis Animated Comedy

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July/August)

The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two The Good Place - The Complete Third Season Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six

06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
07/08 - Man with a Plan - Season Two
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/09 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season
07/09 - Speechless - The Complete Third Season
07/16 - Eight Is Enough - The Complete First Season
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
07/23 - Brockmire - The Complete First Season
07/23 - What I Like About You - The Complete First Season
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 06-28-2005, 05:20 PM   #1
stoogedog
Forum Regular

Default what is up with peewee

hi, has anybody had a successful trade with trader listed here as peewee. i sent him some dvds and haven't rec'd mine. i have emailed him several times, but haven't gotten a reply. let me know if you know whats going on. smells like a rip but i hope not. lmk. thanks
Old 06-29-2005, 09:52 AM   #2
T-Greg

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoogedog
hi, has anybody had a successful trade with trader listed here as peewee. i sent him some dvds and haven't rec'd mine. i have emailed him several times, but haven't gotten a reply. let me know if you know whats going on. smells like a rip but i hope not. lmk. thanks
What's his email address?
Old 07-04-2005, 01:58 PM   #3
peewee
Frequent Poster

hello,stoogdog
I haven't recieved any trades since March, I HAD PEOPLE, contact me and say they would trade but never did.I was looking for.APPLE'S WAY,CARTER COUNTRY,GLORIA,PHYILLIS and THE MIDNIGHT SPEICAL...but never have recieved any
of the trades.....I will NOT trade by sending first,BECAUSE the last two i've tried,has never replyed..................
thanks,honest trader
peewee
Old 07-04-2005, 01:59 PM   #4
peewee
Frequent Poster

Default Honest trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by peewee
hello,stoogdog
I haven't recieved any trades since March, I HAD PEOPLE, contact me and say they would trade but never did.I was looking for.APPLE'S WAY,CARTER COUNTRY,GLORIA,PHYILLIS and THE MIDNIGHT SPEICAL...but never have recieved any
of the trades.....I will NOT trade by sending first,BECAUSE the last two i've tried,has never replyed..................
thanks,honest trader
peewee
Old 07-05-2005, 01:03 PM   #5
stoogedog
Forum Regular

Default reply to peewee

hi, i sent your dvds out the second week of june ( believe mailed june10th)with delivery confirmation because you said you would be back in town on june 12th. so i thought i would mail so that they would arrive shortly after the 12th. haven't had anyone else have problems not receiving packages. i don't know why you haven't responded to the several emails that i sent concerning my dvds. if you hadn't rec'd anything, then you could have easily responded to an email and told me so. then i could have checked on the delivery confirmation. i don't know why you wanted till i posted on the boards wondering, and then you post a reply, but still don't email me. what's up? i'll check on the delivery confirmation this evening. let me know. thanks
Old 07-06-2005, 03:40 PM   #6
peewee
Frequent Poster

i thought that this trade was just a rip off too.Because you and others had contacted me from me POSTING WANTS,and (we) i said i would trade. then (an others)
wanted me to send first..AFTER contacting me for trades,and since MARCH about 6 or 7 people want to trade but wants me to send (what they want first)AN I DID THAT
the first 2 times ,but since then NO,VHS an NO Dvd's..
I'm still waiting on them since February...And if YOU had sent it with DELIEVERY CONFORMATION,i would had to sign for it,and to this day (NO)PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED.

HONEST trader,Peewee
Old 07-06-2005, 03:43 PM   #7
Agent 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by peewee
...And if YOU had sent it with DELIEVERY CONFORMATION,i would had to sign for it...
Signature confirmation requires a signature. Delivery confirmation does not.
Old 07-06-2005, 03:53 PM   #8
jasimon1
Forum Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to jasimon1

[QUOTE=peewee]i thought that this trade was just a rip off too.Because you and others had contacted me from me POSTING WANTS,and (we) i said i would trade. then (an others)
wanted me to send first..AFTER contacting me for trades [QUOTE]

Check this thread out. It's generally accepted that by you posting wants, you're the one starting the trade.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...d.php?t=143602
Old 07-06-2005, 04:09 PM   #9
stoogedog
Forum Regular

Default reply

hi, has anyone else had dealings with peewee? he states several traders haven't sent him trades yet. smells fishy to me. thanks
Old 07-06-2005, 10:03 PM   #10
lazygrae
Archivist
Forum Regular

Location: Canada, watching the grooviest gang of fuzz who ever wore a badge.

He posted a want for something I had coming. When they arrived I emailed him and he said he wanted to trade. This thread had just been started so I sent him this link and told him he'd have to send first. Haven't heard back from him one way or the other for several days, so he's not the best at communicating. Although seeing this:
Quote:
I will NOT trade by sending first
probably tells me all I need to know and I assume that our trade is "off".
Old 07-11-2005, 12:14 PM   #11
peewee
Frequent Poster

no our trade is NOT OFF,you said that you want the Blue knight series,and i'm in the processing of putting them together.....SO if you can't quit worrying.

peewee