Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

ABC Sets Reunions of Cheers, The Drew Carey Show, Girlfriends, Charmed, Castle and More; NBC Renews Titan Games for Season 2
Nick Slates Are You Afraid of the Dark? Premiere; Spectrum Originals Drama Goes Back Into Production for Season 2 in 2020
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of September 16, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Party of Five Reboot Coming in January; Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey to Reunite for Office Ladies Podcast
Fri-Yay: We're Up Schitt's Creek; Comedy Central Renews South Park for 3 More Seasons
Antenna TV Acquires That Girl for January and Perhaps More; Disney Just Rolls With It Once Again
HBO Gets 2nd Season of McBride and Goodman Comedy; HGTV and Bradys Go Digital

New on DVD/Blu-ray (July/August/September)

Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season The Good Place - The Complete Third Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season

07/08 - Man with a Plan - Season Two
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/09 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season
07/09 - Speechless - The Complete Third Season
07/16 - Eight Is Enough - The Complete First Season
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
07/23 - Brockmire - The Complete First Season
07/23 - What I Like About You - The Complete First Season
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-16-2003, 04:58 AM   #1
C Doody
Captain Juke N Jive
Forum Legend

Send a message via MSN to C Doody
Default Happy Days Board Awards!!!

Before i get started, I Just wanna say...I Hope you guys really enjoy it. Its best if you actually read it instead of skimming through it. Because i think this is probably the best writing i have ever done, And you dont wanna miss any of it! I Know I Know...Im bragging...But after FIVE AND A HALF HOURS of writing...I Have bragging rights! So here it is guys. The first annual Happy Days Board Awards. You can make your own speeches too if you want (Say Its extra Backstage After the show footage or something ,) I Just wrote them all for the show myself to make things easier. I Hope you All Enjoy it.

*Before the show Alot of Limos are arriving outside, and standing by the door greeting people is Jack (IStillGotIt) The camera than cuts backstage to Host the Chad Doody in his dressing room. Their is suddenly a knock on the door*

Chad: Come In

*Jack walks in*

Chad: Hey...Jacko. Are all the guests here yet?

Jack: All except Ralph Malph Ricardo

Chad: Jack...Theirs 5 Minutes Before the show stars. Where Is He?

Jack: I Dunno

Chad: Umm...Ok, Well what i need you to do is wait out in the parking lot for him, And when he gets here, show him where the Awards Room is

Jack: Ok

Chad: Oh, And before you do that theirs one other thing

Chad: Yeah, See i was able to get us an actual Happy Days cast member for the awards, And he is going to perform a Musical Number for us tonight.

Jack: REALLY? Who?

Chad: Scott Baio

Jack: WOW!

Chad: Yeah...Hes in Dressing Room 12 Down the hall, The one with the open door. Check up on him before you head out to the parking lot, Will Ya?

Jack: Sure thing

*Jack walks out and walks down the hallway to Scott Baio's Dressing Room. Jack walks in and sees Scott sitting in a chair fixing his tux*

Jack: How is everything Mr. Baio?

Scott: Oh, Great. Really looking forward to my Musical Act

Jack: Great. Need Anything?

Scott: Uhh, No Thanks.

*Jack begins to walk out the door*

Scott: By the way kid dont shut the...

*The Door Shuts*

Scott:.....Door.....It doesnt open from the inside........Hello?......HELLO?

*Jack is shown walking down the hallway out to the parking lot*

*The Camera cuts out to the awards toom. All the regular Board members, Including a few past members are sitting at their tables enjoying their night when suddenly the lights go out and stage lights begin flashing across the stage*

Announcer: AND NOW...LIVE FROM SITCOMS ONLINE THEATER.....THE FIRST ANNUAL HAPPY DAYS BOARD AWARDS!

*Audience Applauds*

Announcer: AND HERES YOUR HOST...THE ONE AND ONLY "DOOD DUDE" HIMSELF....CHAD DOODY!

*The Background Music of "Its Not Unusual" By Tom Jones plays and the audience ges wild as Chad Doody walks out the curtain and does The Doody Dance dance on stage in his tux. Chad than continues to dance around a minute when the music cuts and the Audience applauds. After it fades down Chad lifts up his Microphone*

Chad: Thank You....Thank You....

*Sees Pretty Girl At Table in the front row*

Chad:...And ill thank you later! *Audience Laughs* I Wanna thank you all for coming down here To the first Annual Happy Days Board awards. This is gonna be a fun night for all of us, And will no doubt make Sitcoms Online History. Alot of good guests...Alot of good awards....Alot of good hosts...well actually just one very good looking one *Audience Laughs* But Anyways, This really is gonna be a good show, and To top it off we have Scott Baio here to perform a Musical Number for us *Crowd Goes Wild* And Ralph Malph Ricardo is running a little late, He'll be here later, i promise....So lets get things started now with the first 2 Presenters. Lets give it up for Beaver's Biggest fan an Elvis Fonzie Dean

*The Crowd Applauds as The Leave It To Beaver theme plays. Beaver's Biggest Fan and Elvis Fonzie Dean walk out to the podium and stand next to Chad. Chad hands them the envelope and walks to the side*

Beavers Biggest Fan: Its often said that without humor the world would be a very boring place. So tonight we are here to pay tribute to the true Comedians o the Happy Days Board

Elvis Fonzie Dean: And this award is anything but "Funny Business"

Beavers Biggest Fan: So without further or due, Here are the Nominees for Funnist Board Member....

NOMINEES: IStillGotIt.....Elvis Fonzie Dean......Chad Doody......Tuscadero

Beaver's Biggest Fan: And The Winner Is....
Beaver's Biggest Fan and Elvis Fonzie Dean: CHAD DOODY!

*The Background of Its Not Unusual plays again as Chad smiles and walks up to the podium where he is handed his award*

Chad: Wow....You guys think im funny? *Audience Applauds* You Know...I Think your all a little funny too *Audience Applauds* But i dont really think Funny Looking fits in this category *Audience Laughs* But Anyways....Thanks to everyone who voted for me.

Chad: The next presenters are both long time members here at the Happy Days Board, Give it up for Pat and Shortcake

*Some generic music plays as Pat and Shortcake walk out to the podium*

Pat: Some of the best inventions of this world such as the Television, The Radio, The Computer, Etc...Have been made by people that have an above average level of Creativity.

Shortcake: And even here at the Happy Days board, We have our own Creative Geniuses. The people that truly reach an enormous level of Creativity and Imagination

Pat: And that is what our next award is for. The Creativity Award, To detirmine who truly is the Creative Genius of the Happy Days Board

Shortcake: And the Nominees are....

NOMINEES: Shotz|NYC......College Girl.......Chad Doody......Tuscadero

Pat: And the winner of The Creativity Award is....
Pat and Shortcake: COLLEGE GIRL!

*The Background Of Leather Tuscadero's "Do The Fonzie" plays as College Girl gets a surprised look on her face and walks up on stage to the Podium*

College Girl: Wow...This is such a surprise....I Was totally unprepared for this....But i want to thank everyone who voted for me, And a special thanks to Henry Winkler AKA Fonzie, Who As you may know, Inspired alot of the creativity i have shown. In Fact...If he was here now i would....

Shortcake: THATS ENOUGH.....

College Girl: Im Sorry...I Just got a little excited their. Well Thanks Again, and i will continue to be as creative as i can.

*College Girl and Both Presenters go back to their tables*

Chad; Jack....Jack are you their?

Jack: Yeah im here

Chad: Has Ralph Malph Ricardo arrived yet?

Jack: Not Yet...But theirs alot of other people out here. Should i let them in?

Chad: No....Everyone on the list EXCEPT Ralph Malph Ricardo is here. So just send them away

Chad: Over And Out

*Jack Puts the Walky Talky back in his pocket*

Jack: Sorry everyone. But theirs not much room left. You'll all have to go

*All the people moan and walk away. Suddenly a limo drives up and Jack walks up to the window. The window rolls down and reveals Tom Bosley and Marion Ross sitting inside*

Jack: WOW....YOUR MR AND MRS. C!

Tom: Yes...Yes We Are

Jack: So what are ya doing here?

Marion: Well we heard about your little award show, and thought it would be nice if we just dropped in to say hello to everyone

Jack: Sorry, The seatings full

Tom: What? But we just wanted to...

Jack: Im Sorry, But i have strict orders that Ralph Malph Ricardo is the only one left that gets in

Marion: Young Man, Couldnt you just bend the rules a little. We did come all this way and all

Jack: Im Sorry Mrs. C....I Mean Mrs. Ross

Tom: *Sighs* Suit Yourself...Driver lets go.

*The window of the limo rolls back up and the Limo drives off. Jack waves when suddenly his walky talky goes off*

Chad: Jack...Any sign of him yet?

Jack: No

Chad: Oh...So whats going on out their?

Jack: Nothing i just sent a bunch of fans away

Chad: Ah. They didnt take it that bad did they?

Jack; No Not really....Except Tom Bosley and Marion Ross

Chad: Oh Ok. Well i.........Wait A Minute...What did you just say?

Jack: I Said No one really had a problem with me sending them away, Except Tom Bosley and Marion Ross

Chad:....Let me get this straight.... YOU SENT TOM BOSLEY AND MARION ROSS AWAY?

Jack: Yeah

Chad: WHY DID YOU DO THAT?

Jack: You said for me to send everyone but Ralph Malph Ricardo away

Chad: Yes, But i didnt mean....Arrrg...Nevermind. Just keep waiting

Chad: Over and out.

*Chad puts the walky talky in his pocket and shakes his head. Suddenly the Audience can be heard applauding again and Chad walks out past the curtain to the stage again*

Chad: Welcome back to the Show everyone. We are only at the begining of this historic night. We still have alot of awards and Scott Baio coming up

*Audience Applauds*

Chad: But Right now let me introduce the next 2 Presenters...Representing the Mighty Jungle, One Is Animal Crackers, and the other is well...Some kind of Other Unidentified Animal. Animal Crackers and FonzForever!

*Jungle Boogie Plays as Fonz Forever and Animal Crackers walk out to the podium*

Animal Crackers: When your board is as big as ours, Its only natural to have alot of activitys going on

FonzForever: And in this boards history, We have certainly done alot of great activitys. But now its time to find out what you all think is the Number One activity is

Animal Crackers: And The Nominees are....

NOMINEES: Hawaian Vacation......Happy Days Mafia.....Switch Date Week.....Valentines Day Party

FonzForever: And The Winner is...
FonzForever and Animal Crackers: THE HAPPY DAYS MAFIA!

FonzForever: Well...Wait....Whos going to accept this?

*The lights in the room turn out and some old Italion sounding music plays. A Spotlight focuses on the back of the room where 2 Guys roll down a red carpet. Than an Old Man in a Tux with a Cat on his arm that he is patting walks slowly down to the stage and gets up to th podium*

Animal Crackers: Umm...Who are you?

Man: I Am The Happy Days Board Father

FonzForever: What?

HD Board Father: I Am here to accept this award for The Happy Days Mafia

Animal Crackers: Ummm...Ok

HD Board Father: And i have come here from my Home Country of Italy....Well actually, Brooklyn..To accept this award.

FonzForever: Thats..Great!...I Think

HD Board Father: Yeah, And not only that...But i have arranged for some of my finest boys to come down here with me and entertain you fine people. Hows it sound everybody?

*Audience Applauds*

FonzForever: I Guess they wanna see it....Can i pat the cat?

HD Board Father: Pat my cat? Are you looking for a horse head on your pillow tommorow Morning?

FonzForever: No Sir...

*The camera focuses to the back where The HD Board Father walked in as a Hip Remix of The Godfather theme plays and 5 Men in Striped Suits and Gangster hats walk down to the stage with Guitar Cases that are usualy used for carrying Bazookas. The Men all set down their cases and stand behind them. All the men than open their cases and pull out...Cains! The 5 Men than do a nifty dance to the Godfather remix. After its done the audience applauds*

Scott: This is just great.... My Musical Numbers coming up soon....Im locked in here...Im talking to Myself....

*Scott Looks around*

Scott: ....And i have to go to The Bathroom

*Suddenly Scott looks down at his pants and begins feeling wet*

Scott: ....Nevermind...

Chad: Ladies and Gentlemen, The next Presenters...YoliUSA and X Drama!

*"Born In The USA" Plays as YoliUSA and X Drama walk out to the podium*

Yoli: Every Board Member is Unique in their own way

X Drama: And one thing that seperates everyone from everyon else, Is of course...Their Board Signature

Yoli: So its only apporpriate we have an award for the best signature

X Drama: And the Nominees Are....

NOMINEES: Chad Doody - Carlton......Shotz|NYC - Changed Everyday.....TheFonz - Lenny And Squiggy.......IStillGotIt

Yoli: And the Winner Is......
Yoli and X Drama: SHOTZ|NYC!

*The background of The Laverne and Shirley theme plays as Shotz gets up nd walks up to the podium*

Shotz: I Knew Changing My Sig Everyday would come in handy Sometime *Audience Laughs* I Want to thank everyone who voted for me...And i really want to thank..The Little People *Gary Coleman stands up and gives a standing Ovation, Shotz walks fof the stage and everyone else applauds*

TheFonz: Hey guys, Its Me TF...Ever wondered what its like backstage at an awards show? Well that is why i am back here right now. To give you a first hand look at wt you donusually see. Hey Look Now, Its Our Host, Chad Doody's Dressing Room. Lets take a look inside

*TF and the camera man slowly walk into Chad's Dressing Room where Chad is yelling at a worker*

Chad: I ASKED FOR HAM ON WHITE, NOT SALAMI ON WHEAT YOU BUFFOON...CANT YOU PEOPLE GE ANYTHING RIGHT THESE DAYS. I WAS....

Tf: Pssst Chad...Your On

*Chad's face suddenly turns to a fake smile*

Chad: Hi...Everythings great back here. Us Happy Days Board Members just love our help here. They work so hard to make sure we're well fed and ready to work

*Chad puts his arm around the worker*

Chad: Me and Bob Here go way back, Isnt that right Bob?

Worker: My Names Bill....

Chad:.......I Was Joking Of Course. *Clenching Teeth* Isnt that right BILL?

Worker: Sir, I Can honestly say the word Joke always comes to mind when i see you

Chad...... Haha...Good Ol Bill...

*Bill Smiles*

Chad: Good Ol Fired Bill

*Bill's Smile turns to shock*

TF: Yyyyyeah. Thanks for the interview Chad.

Chad: Anytime TF, Anytime

*TF walks out of the Dressing Room and walks by Scott Baio's Locker Room where he can hear Scott Yelling*

Scott: HELP....HELP

TF: I Gotta get more sleep at night. I Could have sworn that door just said Help....

*TF walks off*

Chad: oOoOoh BoOoOoy, I Am oOoOoh so glad to be HoOoOosting this here award show, and i oOoOopreciate everyone coming here tonight. Here are the Presenters now for the best oOoOo Award...Wayne and Tuscadero!

*Some generic music plays as Wayne and Tuscadero walk out to the podium*

Wayne: In Summer 2002 their was what seemed like an ordinary day...But in reality it was the birth of the original oOoOo Post.

Tuscadero: Since than the oOoOo has come far and become a huge part of The Happy Days Board History.

Wayne: The Original oOoOo Post broke the record on Sitcoms Online of longest post. It truly was a Historic Day

Tuscadero: And it was even more historic when oOoOo 2 Broke oOoOo 1's record By over 100 More Posts.

Wayne: Yes, and oOoOo 3 Broke the record of both original oOoOo's by surpassing a Phenominal 5000 + Posts.

Tuscadero: But what oOoOo stands out the most? Which was the best overall out of quality. Well that was for you to decide...and you did

Wayne: So..The Nominees Are....

NOMINEES: oOoOo, oOoOo 2: Coffee Talk, oOoOo 3: Third Times The Charm

Tuscadero: And the winner is......
Tuscadero And Wayne: oOoOo 3: THIRD TIMES THE CHARM!

Wayne: Accepting the award is the creator of all 3 Record Breaking oOoOo's...Shotz|NYC!

*The Backgound of The Laverne and Shirley theme plays as Shotz comes up for the 2nd time in a row*

Shotz: Wow...I Had no idea when i made the original oOoOo back than...That it would ever become as big as it did. But im sure glad it is! Thanks to everyone that helped make it what it is!

*The audience applauds as Shotz goes and sits back down*
Chad: Heres a question for all you trivia buffs. What do Romeo And Juliet...Marc Anthony and Cleopatra...and Oscar Madison and Felix Unger have in common?....Simple, Their all couples. And here to present the award for best couple, Is a true couple of nuts...Please welcome Fonzie87 and Robsad79!

*The Theme To the Three Stooges plays as Fonzie87 and Robsad 79 walk out to the podium*

Fonzie87: A Couple is a very important thing.

Robsad: And that is why we are here to present an award to who you feel is the Number One Couple here at the Happy Days Board

Fonzie87: And the Nominees are...

NOMINEES: Chad and Daphne And TheFonz......Shotz|NYC and Chachi.....White_Daisy and Potsie.....College Girl and Fonzie

Robsad: And The Winners Are.....
Robsad And Fonzie87: WHITE-DAISY AND POTSIE!

*I Wanna Believe In This One by Anson Williams plays as White_Daisy walks up to the podium*

White_Daisy: Thanks everyone, Im really honored you voted for Potsie and I. I Only wish Anson Williams was here to celebrate as well...

Chad: Well Daisy we have a surise for you

White_Daisy: YOU MEAN?.....

Chad: Thats Right! Live...Via Satelite from the set of Sabrina The Teenage Witch which Anson is a director of...Here is Anson Williams!

*A Large screen comes down and Anson's face appears on it as the Audience goes wild*

Anson: Hey everyone, I Just wanna say Thanks. And Daisy....Im really sorry i couldnt be their today, But i have the next best thing. Turn around

*Daisy and everyone else turn around to the back of the room when suddenly "Deeply" By Anson Williams plays and 20 Potsie Impersonators, Each with a Daisy flower in their hand walk in as the audience literally goes wild. They all walkown to the stage and give WD Their flowers one by one, Than they all walk down the other row to the back*

Anson: 20 Daisys for my Daisy. Bye...

*Ansons Satelite Feed goes off and the Audience applauds as Daisy takes her flowers and walks back to her table, than puts them all in a vace*

Chad; Jack.....Jack......JACK!

*Jack wakes up scared*

Jack; WHA....WHA....Oh. Im Here

Chad: Jack...I Heard snoring....

Jack: Sorry. I Guess i must have fallen asleep

Chad: Jack....

Jack: Still No sign of Ralph Malph Ricardo

Chad: Geesh...Where the heck is that guy?

Jack: I Dunno....Can i come in yet?

Chad: Jack...I Already told you. You need to stay outside and wait for Ralph Malph Ricardo. He needs to be here

Jack: But its getting cold out here

Chad: Tell you what...Ill have a worker bring you out a jacket and some warm soup. You just keep your eyes open and watch for when Ralph Malph Ricardo Arrives

Chad: Signing Out...

Chad: Our next presenters are both fairly new to the Happy Days Board. But they have the honor of presenting this next award. Please welcome qbp54321 and Blue Eyes

qbp54321: Every once in awhile, Our board is lucky enough to catch the attention of someone that was actually on, or worked on Happy Days

Blue Eyes: On these very rare and special occasions, We get to hear their storys of what went on backstage, or their other experiences

qbp54321: So tonight we are here to present an award for these clebritys that have graced our boar with their presence.

Blue Eyes: The Nominees Are....

NOMINEES: Danny Butch - Spike Fonzarelli......David 77 - Writer for 78 Season......TillieSuede - One Of Leather's Suedes......Robert Pierce - Joanie Loves Chachi's Bingo

qbp54321: And The Winner Is.....
qbp54321 And Blueyes: DAVI 77!

*Audience Applauds*

Blue Eyes: David77 Couldnt be here today...But we will make sure he gets this award. Thank You!

*qbp54321 and Blue Eyes sit down as the Audience Applauds*

*Audience Applauds*

Chad: And The Nominees Are.....

NOMINEES: Fonzes Leather Jacket......DA HOME GUY.....Cassandra Davies

Chad: And the winner is........FONZES LEATHER JACKET! And here to get the award herself....Via Satelite from the Smithsonian....Fonzes Leather Jacket!

*The screen comes down again and cuts to a shot in the Smithsonian of Fonzie's actual Leather Jacket. It stays on for about 30 seconds in pure silence.*

Chad: Lets give it up for Fonzes Leather Jacket!

*Audience applaud and laugh*

*Bob Newhart is shown on the screen and the Audience Applauds as Bob looks nervous*

Chad: Why dont you come on up and Present the next award Bob!

Bob: Well ...Id rather not

Chad: Oh come on, You guys wanna see Bob Newhart present the next award?

*The Audience Applauds and Bob reluctatly walks up to the podium*

Bob: Well sorry if i seem a bit unprepared. If i usually, you know...speak at these kind of things ill have something written out and well im umm kind of unprepared right now. i ummm...Guess ill present..the next award here and well umm heh heh....The Nominees for Nicest Member are...

NOMINEES: Katie_NY.......BeaversBiggestFan......*Shortcake*......IStillGotIt

Bob: And the winner is.....Katie_NY!

*Frank Sintra's "New York New York" plays as Katie walks up to the podium and Bob hands her the award*

Bob: Well I.....Guess umm...Congratulations

*Bob walks off the stage and walks out the back door*

Katie: Thanks Bob....And Thanks everyone for voting me the nicest member. In Fact, Im feeling nice right now. *Laughs* So Ill take you all out for Pizza after the show*

*Huge Audience Applaud*

Katie: Wait...That was just a joke...

*Audience Boos*

Katie: Well Umm.....

Chad: Dont worry about it Katie...We're prepared. Guys...COME ON IN!

*Some Italion Pizzaria Music plays as aloy of dancing Pizza Men dance out and put a Pizza on each table. The Audience Applauds as Katie walks off the stage*

Scott: So....Hot...In...Here

*Suddenly Scott hears 2 Men outside talking*

Man 1: HEY BERNIE....TURN UP THE HEAT....GOTTA GET THESE ROOMS NICE AND WARM FOR WHEN EVERYONE COMES BACTO THEM*

Scott:......I Am Gonna Die....

*Suddenly Scott looks and sees a window*

Scott: Woah....A Window...THIS IS GREAT!

*Scott grabs his chair and stands back. He than runs at the window with the chair attempting to break it but instead falls back and the chair falls on top of him*

Scott: OWWWW

*Scott slowly gets up and looks at the window and notices small writing on the bottom that say "Unbreakable Glass"*

Scott: Great...Just Great...

*Suddenly Scott hears a squeeking sound*

Scott: That sounds like a rat....I Hate Rats...

*Suddenly this huge Rat comes out of a hole*

Scott: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*The camera shows 2 men sitting in their office eating donuts*

Man 1: Did you hear somethin just now?

Man 2: Probably just part of the show

Man 1: Oh Yeah....Probably

Chad: The next two awards Funnest Member and Best Posts Award were going to be next...But to save time i was told that we would just make this short and sweet......I WON THEM BOTH!

*The Audience Applauds as Chad holds up both awards*

Chad: The next award is truly a one of a kind reward...But its actually for two people. Here to present the award is The ArtisT Formerly Known As Camera Queen, Shelle...and her partner in crime for the night..AnaheimPMWitch!

*Shelle and AnaheimPMWitch walk out to some generic Music and walk up to thpodium*

Shelle: Everyone on this board has a unique Personality that seperares them from everyone else....

AnaheimPMWitch: But sometimes when you take two board members and put them together, you get double the greatness.

Shelle: 2 Is Better Than One. So without further or due....

AnaheimPMWitch: ...The Nominees....

NOMINEES: Chad Doody And TheFonz.....IStillGotIt and Ralph Malph Ricardo.......College Girl and Tuscadero......Chad Doody and IStillGotIt

Shelle: And The Winners Are.....
Shelle and AnaheimPMWitch: CHAD DOODY AND THEFONZ

*"It Takes Two" By Marvin Gaye plays as Chad and TF walk up to the podium*'

Chad: I Guess Its True what they say.....It does take two to Dummys to screw a lightbulb. But i didnt know it went for winning awards too

*Audience Laughs*

TF: It really is an honor to be voted for this

Chad: Honor Shmoner, We won cause of me!

TF: Cause of you? We couldnt even win a Raffle cause of you!

Chad: Just Face it TF....I Bring out the best of you!

TF: Doody...The only thing you get out of me is Vomit for having to listen to you accepting all those awards

*Crowd Laughs*

Chad: Your just bitter...cause this i my 4th Award and this is your first!

TF: Yeah...Sure helps to be the host of a show doesent it!

Chad: Are you accusing me of rigging this thing?

TF: No...Im accusing you of the worst thing known to mankind

Chad: Whats that?

TF: Being Chad Doody....

Chad: *Sarcastically* Ha...Ha....So funny i forgot to barf...Ill do it later

*Audience Laughs*

Chad: Well anyways. Here to perform a Musical Number....SCOTT BAIO!

*Audience Applaud and Chad and TF stnd their*

Chad: I Said....SCOTT BAIO!.....I Guess Hes not coming out

*Audience Boos*

Chad; Hey TF.,..I Got an idea...Why dont we sing a song?

TF: Us?

Chad: Yeah....I Planned ahead in case something happened, So i brought these lyrics

*Chad pulls out a piece of paper from hi pocket and hands it to TF, Than grabs one himself*

Chad: Now those are your lines...These are mine. Got It?

TF: Got It!

*The Lights go out and the spotlight flash on Chad and TF. Suddenly a large picture of Al Roker appears on the big screen*

Chad: It must have been cold there in my shadow/...To never have sunlight on your face? You’ve been content to let me shiiiine, You always walked a step behiiiiind.....

TF: I

Chad: Was the one with all the glooory *Audience Laughs*While you were the one with all the strength, Only a face without a name, I never once heard you complain.

TF: Did

Chad: You ever know that you’re my herrrrrrroooo?....And everything I’d like to beeeeeeee... I can fly hiiiiiiigher than an eagle, ‘Cause you are the wind beneath my wings!

*As the song goes on TF looks a bit mad, than notices The Plug in to Chad's Microphone and grins*

Chad: Did you ever know that you’re my heeeeeerrrrrrroooo? And everything I’d like to...

*TF unplugs Chad's microphone*

TF: BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....I CN FLY HIGHER THAN AN EAAAGLE......CAUSE YOU ARE THE WIND BENEATH MY WIIIIIIIIIINNGSSSSSSSS!

*The song endsand the Audience Applauds as T smiles and Bows. Chad looks at with a mad look on his face*

Chad: Just what do you think you just did?

TF: Prevented The world from hearing your horrible singing

Chad: You wanna step outside buddy?

TF: Darn Right I Do!

*Chad and TF both walk to the back of the room. Chad holds the door open and TF walks out first, suddenly Chd closes the door in TF's face and runs back down to the stage smiling as the audience applauds*

Chad: Sorry about that. I Had to take out the trash!

*Audience Laughs as The door opens and TF walks in mad, But still cant help but laugh as he sits back down at his table*

*Chad looks over at Ralph Malph Ricardo who is sitting at a table*

Chad: Wait....When did you get here?

RMR: I've been here all night!

Chad: Oh...I Gotta go tell Jack....

Stage Manager: Mr. Doody, You have to hot the awards show

Chad: Well....Ok. Ill get Jack later. Anyways, Ralph Malph Ricardo, You wanna present the next award?

RMR: Sure!

*The I Love Lucy Theme plays as RMR walks up to the Podium*

RMR: This next award is for best Fanfic writer. You know what Fanfics are, Their little storys based on TV Shows. In this case Happy Days. So, The Nominees Are....

NOMINEES: X Drama.......Shelle.......Mara.....College Girl

RMR: And the winner is.....MARA!

*Mara smiles and walk up to the Podium*

Mara: Thank You All Very Much For this award. Ill make sure this goes in a very special place!

*The Audience Applauds as Mara and RMR walk off the stage*

*All 3 walk out*

Slayer Faith: In the long history of The Happy Days Board...Its almost impossible to pick out just one favorite post.

iluvfonzie: But you did. And that is why we are here to present the best post of all time award

Tiff7: The Nominees Are...

NOMINEES: Lost Episode Of Happy Days Fanfic......David 77's Insight to the 78 Season......oOoOo........oOoOo 3: Third Times The Charm

Slayer Faith, Iluvefonzie and Tiff77: AND THE WINNER IS.......oOoOo 3: THIRD TIMES THE HARM!

*The Laverne and Shirley theme plays once again as Shotz walks up*

Shotz: Wow....This is the 2nd time tonight im accepting an award for this post. My post gets more awards than i do...

*Audience Laughs*

Shotz: Thanks Everyone!

*Everyone goes to sit down*

Scott: I HAVE GOT TO GET OUTTA HERE

*Scott jumps down off the table and lands right next to the mouse*

Scott: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....Thats it....Im busting that door down.....at 1.....

*Outside of the room the 2 Janitors are once again shown.*

Janitor 1: Im telllin ya Bernie, I Heard a scream in here

Janitor 2: I Heard it too. Lets get him out

Scott: 2...

Janitor 1: Ok, Ill open it

Scott: 3!

*Scott backs up and runs towards the door when suddenly the door gets opened by The Janitor. Scott runs out the door and crashes into a Trash can. Scott than quickly gets up and runs down the hallway*

Janitor 1: Am i going crazy...Or did we just see Scott Baio and a rat run down the hallway and crash into a trash can....

Janitor 2: I Didnt see nothin if you didnt see Nothin...

Janitor 1: Deal.

Chad: And now its time ladies and gentlemen for the most important award of the night. The Happy Days Board Hall Of Fame award! *Audience Applauds* But first i have to say something. Thwinner of this award wl not be the first member inducted into this very elite group. Instead i have decided that their is one other man that deserves to be inducted into the Hall Of Fame. Without this man, Their would be no Happy Days Board...Or Sitcoms Online. Ladies and Gentlemen, The very first Inductee to the Happy Days Board Gall Of Fame...TJ!

*Audience Applauds*

Chad; And now we will...

*Suddenly Scott Baio runs onto the stage sweating like mad and the audience goes wild*

Scott: IM....HERE......READY....TO....SING

Chad: Scott....Im sorry man, But we dont have enough time...

Scott: .....WHAT?

Chad: We dont have enough me

Scott: Woah Woah Woah...Hold on here. YOU BRING ME ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THIS AWARDS SHOW...WHICH I CAME FOR FREE BY THE WAY....YOU STICK ME IN A DRESSING ROOM WITH BROKEN DOOR....SOME WACKO SHUTS THE DOOR LOCKING ME IN A HOT STEAMY, RAT INFESTED ROOM FOR 2 HOURS....AND I DONT EVEN GET TO SING?!

Chad: No....You can present the hall of fame award though....

Scott:....Ok!

*Chad sits down as the Audience Applauds*

Scott: And thwinner of the Hall Of Fame Award. Being the 2nd Member Inducted into it is......Well actually, i should say 2nd and 3rd Members to be inducted in. Its A Tie!

*Crowd Applauds*

Scott: The winners are.......CHAD DOODY AND THEFONZ!

*Its Not Unusual by Tom Jones plays as Chad and TF, Both extremely happy walk up on the stage*

Chad: Ummm.....Wow! *Crowd Applauds* To say i am shocked is an understatement. You Know, I Have only been here since November. Thats alot less time than most people have been here. So i think of it as a huge honor to Co-Win this award, and be inducted into the Happy Days Board Hall Of Fame. This is one of the best things i have ever won, and i mean that! I Just wanna say Thanks to everyone who voted for me. And thank to everyone here at the Happy Days Board. I Came here back in November as a stranger....and you all took me in as a part of your big Happy Days Board Family. And we truly are the best board on Sitcoms Online! Thanks!

TF: *With a shocked exspresion on his face* Wow...I'm...I'm speechless! I'd..I'd just like to thank you all for voting for me, Im honored that you picked me to win this award and be inducted into the HD Hall Of Fame along with Chad.
I'd also like to make a Special Thanks to all of the HD Board members, for making me a part of their Family, I couldn't have won this award without you, you all have been the best friends a guy could ever have, Thank-you. *Crowd Applauds*

Chad: Thanks everyone for being a part of the First Annual Happy Days award. All i have to say is....Next year, Someone else is doing this! *Audience Laughs* So everyone come up on stage as we say our last goodbyes or the night!

*Everyone gets up on stage and celebrate as the awards show ends*

Jack: Oh No. I Fell Alseep Again....

*Jack picks up his Walky Talky*

Jack: Chad........Chad..........Chad.....Are you their?.......I Dont think Ralph Malph Ricardo is coming.....Chad?......Chad?....Anyone?......

Last edited by C Doody; 03-16-2003 at 06:09 PM.
C Doody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 08:40 AM   #2
animalcrackers

Bravo! Congratulations to all the winners! It was by far the best and most entertaining awards show I have ever witnessed, hey even though I wasn't nominated for anything ( LOL ). My evening wasn't a total bummer, Scott and me left together. Wa, Wa, Wa!
animalcrackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 08:56 AM   #3
animalcrackers

Oh I'm so sorry Chad, I forgot to tell you ( hey, I'll get over not winning anything ) that was one heck of a show. You are really a talented guy! And thanks for spending hours and hours working on this. How's your fingers doing?
animalcrackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 11:21 AM   #4
FonzForever
A classic
Forum Regular

Nice work!
FonzForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 12:13 PM   #5
White_Daisy
blank

Send a message via AIM to White_Daisy Send a message via Yahoo to White_Daisy

Oh my god...(starts to cry and waves hands frantically in front of face), I won an award. Potsie & I won an award. Chad, that was the best show ever!! You made me life! I can die happy now.
</center>
<center>http://www.obeygiant.com/stickers/bo...happy-days.gif</center>
<center>They Call it Potsie Love</center>
<center>http://www.tvlinksonline.com/boards/...&postid=549343</center>
<center>Warren "Potsie" Webber</center>
<center>
To me, Fonzie is what everyone wants to be, Richie is kind of what everyone wants her son to be. And Potsie, I think, is what everyone is
- Anson Williams
</center>
White_Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 12:40 PM   #6
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump

NOMINEES: Chad and Daphne And TheFonz......Shotz|NYC and Chachi.....White_Daisy and Potsie.....College Girl and Potsie

Ummmm, Chad, you nominated me as being with Potsie. WD is going to KILL me if she ever finds out!

*sees WD coming with a large stick*

Great ceremony, though!
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 02:45 PM   #7
YoliUSA
Fan of the Classics

Send a message via MSN to YoliUSA

Great work, Chad!

"Sometimes I just don't understand human behavior"- C-3PO

My DVD's
YoliUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 03:04 PM   #8
White_Daisy
blank

Send a message via AIM to White_Daisy Send a message via Yahoo to White_Daisy

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl
NOMINEES: Chad and Daphne And TheFonz......Shotz|NYC and Chachi.....White_Daisy and Potsie.....College Girl and Potsie

Ummmm, Chad, you nominated me as being with Potsie. WD is going to KILL me if she ever finds out!

Great ceremony, though!
Actually, I didn't notice that, but thanks for pointing it out. Now heads are gonna roll!!

(grabs large stick with spikes on the end) Oh CG.....Come out, Come out wherever you are...

White_Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 03:13 PM   #9
C Doody
Captain Juke N Jive
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl

Great ceremony, though!
Oops, Ill fix that

Thanks for the compliments everyone.
Old 03-16-2003, 04:22 PM   #10
Moonlight Lady
Forum Veteran

:applaud:

That was awesome!!! Thank you for my award for nicest board member. What a cool surprise! I love the guys coming out dancing with the pizzas and the intro song. New York, New York is one of my favorite Sinatra songs too.

Chad you did such a great job with the awards show! :applaud:

Moonlight Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 04:37 PM   #11
C Doody
Captain Juke N Jive
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Katie_NY
:applaud:

That was awesome!!! Thank you for my award for nicest board member. What a cool surprise! I love the guys coming out dancing with the pizzas and the intro song. New York, New York is one of my favorite Sinatra songs too.

Chad you did such a great job with the awards show! :applaud:
Thanks. I Wonder where TF is today. Hes in the Hall Of Fame! As am i
Old 03-16-2003, 04:44 PM   #12
Moonlight Lady
Forum Veteran

Congratulations on getting into the hall of fame. Both of you. that's pretty awesome

I can't believe I forgot to congratulate you guys.
Moonlight Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 04:46 PM   #13
C Doody
Captain Juke N Jive
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Katie_NY
Congratulations on getting into the hall of fame. Both of you. that's pretty awesome

I can't believe I forgot to congratulate you guys.
Thanks

Congrats on your award too.
Old 03-16-2003, 04:53 PM   #14
.:BF:.

Default Re: Happy Days Board Awards!!!

OI thought I logged in! DARN, oh well this is TF...
.:BF:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 04:55 PM   #15
Stormtracker TF
║▌║█ ║▌║▌│║▌║▌█
Forum Idol

Quote:
Originally posted by Chad Doody
Before i get started, I Just wanna say...I Hope you guys really enjoy it. Its best if you actually read it instead of skimming through it. Because i think this is probably the best writing i have ever done, And you dont wanna miss any of it! I Know I Know...Im bragging...But after FIVE AND A HALF HOURS of writing...I Have bragging rights! So here it is guys. The first annual Happy Days Board Awards. The end is msising TF's speech because hes supposerd to write it out himself, When he does ill edit it into the first post. The rest of you can make your own speeches too if you want (Say Its extra Backstage After the show footage or something ,) I Just wrote them all for the show myself to make things easier. I Hope you All Enjoy it.

*Before the show Alot of Limos are arriving outside, and standing by the door greeting people is Jack (IStillGotIt) The camera than cuts backstage to Host the Chad Doody in his dressing room. Their is suddenly a knock on the door*

Chad: Come In

*Jack walks in*

Chad: Hey...Jacko. Are all the guests here yet?

Jack: All except Ralph Malph Ricardo

Chad: Jack...Theirs 5 Minutes Before the show stars. Where Is He?

Jack: I Dunno

Chad: Umm...Ok, Well what i need you to do is wait out in the parking lot for him, And when he gets here, show him where the Awards Room is

Chad: Oh, And before you do that theirs one other thing

Chad: Yeah, See i was able to get us an actual Happy Days cast member for the awards, And he is going to perform a Musical Number for us tonight.

Jack: REALLY? Who?

Chad: Scott Baio

Jack: WOW!

Chad: Yeah...Hes in Dressing Room 12 Down the hall, The one with the open door. Check up on him before you head out to the parking lot, Will Ya?

Jack: Sure thing

*Jack walks out and walks down the hallway to Scott Baio's Dressing Room. Jack walks in and sees Scott sitting in a chair fixing his tux*

Jack: How is everything Mr. Baio?

Scott: Oh, Great. Really looking forward to my Musical Act

Jack: Great. Need Anything?

Scott: Uhh, No Thanks.

*Jack begins to walk out the door*

Scott: By the way kid dont shut the...

*The Door Shuts*

Scott:.....Door.....It doesnt open from the inside........Hello?......HELLO?

*Jack is shown walking down the hallway out to the parking lot*

*The Camera cuts out to the awards toom. All the regular Board members, Including a few past members are sitting at their tables enjoying their night when suddenly the lights go out and stage lights begin flashing across the stage*

Announcer: AND NOW...LIVE FROM SITCOMS ONLINE THEATER.....THE FIRST ANNUAL HAPPY DAYS BOARD AWARDS!

*Audience Applauds*

Announcer: AND HERES YOUR HOST...THE ONE AND ONLY "DOOD DUDE" HIMSELF....CHAD DOODY!

*The Background Music of "Its Not Unusual" By Tom Jones plays and the audience ges wild as Chad Doody walks out the curtain and does The Doody Dance dance on stage in his tux. Chad than continues to dance around a minute when the music cuts and the Audience applauds. After it fades down Chad lifts up his Microphone*

Chad: Thank You....Thank You....

*Sees Pretty Girl At Table in the front row*

Chad:...And ill thank you later! *Audience Laughs* I Wanna thank you all for coming down here To the first Annual Happy Days Board awards. This is gonna be a fun night for all of us, And will no doubt make Sitcoms Online History. Alot of good guests...Alot of good awards....Alot of good hosts...well actually just one very good looking one *Audience Laughs* But Anyways, This really is gonna be a good show, and To top it off we have Scott Baio here to perform a Musical Number for us *Crowd Goes Wild* And Ralph Malph Ricardo is running a little late, He'll be here later, i promise....So lets get things started now with the first 2 Presenters. Lets give it up for Beaver's Biggest fan an Elvis Fonzie Dean

*The Crowd Applauds as The Leave It To Beaver theme plays. Beaver's Biggest Fan and Elvis Fonzie Dean walk out to the podium and stand next to Chad. Chad hands them the envelope and walks to the side*

Beavers Biggest Fan: Its often said that without humor the world would be a very boring place. So tonight we are here to pay tribute to the true Comedians o the Happy Days Board

Elvis Fonzie Dean: And this award is anything but "Funny Business"

Beavers Biggest Fan: So without further or due, Here are the Nominees for Funnist Board Member....

NOMINEES: IStillGotIt.....Elvis Fonzie Dean......Chad Doody......Tuscadero

Beaver's Biggest Fan: And The Winner Is....
Beaver's Biggest Fan and Elvis Fonzie Dean: CHAD DOODY!

*The Background of Its Not Unusual plays again as Chad smiles and walks up to the podium where he is handed his award*

Chad: Wow....You guys think im funny? *Audience Applauds* You Know...I Think your all a little funny too *Audience Applauds* But i dont really think Funny Looking fits in this category *Audience Laughs* But Anyways....Thanks to everyone who voted for me.

Chad: The next presenters are both long time members here at the Happy Days Board, Give it up for Pat and Shortcake

*Some generic music plays as Pat and Shortcake walk out to the podium*

Pat: Some of the best inventions of this world such as the Television, The Radio, The Computer, Etc...Have been made by people that have an above average level of Creativity.

Shortcake: And even here at the Happy Days board, We have our own Creative Geniuses. The people that truly reach an enormous level of Creativity and Imagination

Pat: And that is what our next award is for. The Creativity Award, To detirmine who truly is the Creative Genius of the Happy Days Board

Shortcake: And the Nominees are....

NOMINEES: Shotz|NYC......College Girl.......Chad Doody......Tuscadero

Pat: And the winner of The Creativity Award is....
Pat and Shortcake: COLLEGE GIRL!

*The Background Of Leather Tuscadero's "Do The Fonzie" plays as College Girl gets a surprised look on her face and walks up on stage to the Podium*

College Girl: Wow...This is such a surprise....I Was totally unprepared for this....But i want to thank everyone who voted for me, And a special thanks to Henry Winkler AKA Fonzie, Who As you may know, Inspired alot of the creativity i have shown. In Fact...If he was here now i would....

Shortcake: THATS ENOUGH.....

College Girl: Im Sorry...I Just got a little excited their. Well Thanks Again, and i will continue to be as creative as i can.

*College Girl and Both Presenters go back to their tables*

Chad; Jack....Jack are you their?

Jack: Yeah im here

Chad: Has Ralph Malph Ricardo arrived yet?

Jack: Not Yet...But theirs alot of other people out here. Should i let them in?

Chad: No....Everyone on the list EXCEPT Ralph Malph Ricardo is here. So just send them away

Chad: Over And Out

*Jack Puts the Walky Talky back in his pocket*

Jack: Sorry everyone. But theirs not much room left. You'll all have to go

*All the people moan and walk away. Suddenly a limo drives up and Jack walks up to the window. The window rolls down and reveals Tom Bosley and Marion Ross sitting inside*

Jack: WOW....YOUR MR AND MRS. C!

Tom: Yes...Yes We Are

Jack: So what are ya doing here?

Marion: Well we heard about your little award show, and thought it would be nice if we just dropped in to say hello to everyone

Jack: Sorry, The seatings full

Tom: What? But we just wanted to...

Jack: Im Sorry, But i have strict orders that Ralph Malph Ricardo is the only one left that gets in

Marion: Young Man, Couldnt you just bend the rules a little. We did come all this way and all

Jack: Im Sorry Mrs. C....I Mean Mrs. Ross

Tom: *Sighs* Suit Yourself...Driver lets go.

*The window of the limo rolls back up and the Limo drives off. Jack waves when suddenly his walky talky goes off*

Chad: Jack...Any sign of him yet?

Jack: No

Chad: Oh...So whats going on out their?

Jack: Nothing i just sent a bunch of fans away

Chad: Ah. They didnt take it that bad did they?

Jack; No Not really....Except Tom Bosley and Marion Ross

Chad: Oh Ok. Well i.........Wait A Minute...What did you just say?

Jack: I Said No one really had a problem with me sending them away, Except Tom Bosley and Marion Ross

Chad:....Let me get this straight.... YOU SENT TOM BOSLEY AND MARION ROSS AWAY?

Jack: Yeah

Chad: WHY DID YOU DO THAT?

Jack: You said for me to send everyone but Ralph Malph Ricardo away

Chad: Yes, But i didnt mean....Arrrg...Nevermind. Just keep waiting

Chad: Over and out.

*Chad puts the walky talky in his pocket and shakes his head. Suddenly the Audience can be heard applauding again and Chad walks out past the curtain to the stage again*

Chad: Welcome back to the Show everyone. We are only at the begining of this historic night. We still have alot of awards and Scott Baio coming up

*Audience Applauds*

Chad: But Right now let me introduce the next 2 Presenters...Representing the Mighty Jungle, One Is Animal Crackers, and the other is well...Some kind of Other Unidentified Animal. Animal Crackers and FonzForever!

*Jungle Boogie Plays as Fonz Forever and Animal Crackers walk out to the podium*

Animal Crackers: When your board is as big as ours, Its only natural to have alot of activitys going on

FonzForever: And in this boards history, We have certainly done alot of great activitys. But now its time to find out what you all think is the Number One activity is

Animal Crackers: And The Nominees are....

NOMINEES: Hawaian Vacation......Happy Days Mafia.....Switch Date Week.....Valentines Day Party

FonzForever: And The Winner is...
FonzForever and Animal Crackers: THE HAPPY DAYS MAFIA!

FonzForever: Well...Wait....Whos going to accept this?

*The lights in the room turn out and some old Italion sounding music plays. A Spotlight focuses on the back of the room where 2 Guys roll down a red carpet. Than an Old Man in a Tux with a Cat on his arm that he is patting walks slowly down to the stage and gets up to th podium*

Animal Crackers: Umm...Who are you?

Man: I Am The Happy Days Board Father

FonzForever: What?

HD Board Father: I Am here to accept this award for The Happy Days Mafia

Animal Crackers: Ummm...Ok

HD Board Father: And i have come here from my Home Country of Italy....Well actually, Brooklyn..To accept this award.

FonzForever: Thats..Great!...I Think

HD Board Father: Yeah, And not only that...But i have arranged for some of my finest boys to come down here with me and entertain you fine people. Hows it sound everybody?

*Audience Applauds*

FonzForever: I Guess they wanna see it....Can i pat the cat?

HD Board Father: Pat my cat? Are you looking for a horse head on your pillow tommorow Morning?

FonzForever: No Sir...

*The camera focuses to the back where The HD Board Father walked in as a Hip Remix of The Godfather theme plays and 5 Men in Striped Suits and Gangster hats walk down to the stage with Guitar Cases that are usualy used for carrying Bazookas. The Men all set down their cases and stand behind them. All the men than open their cases and pull out...Cains! The 5 Men than do a nifty dance to the Godfather remix. After its done the audience applauds*

Scott: This is just great.... My Musical Numbers coming up soon....Im locked in here...Im talking to Myself....

*Scott Looks around*

Scott: ....And i have to go to The Bathroom

*Suddenly Scott looks down at his pants and begins feeling wet*

Scott: ....Nevermind...

Chad: Ladies and Gentlemen, The next Presenters...YoliUSA and X Drama!

*"Born In The USA" Plays as YoliUSA and X Drama walk out to the podium*

Yoli: Every Board Member is Unique in their own way

X Drama: And one thing that seperates everyone from everyon else, Is of course...Their Board Signature

Yoli: So its only apporpriate we have an award for the best signature

X Drama: And the Nominees Are....

NOMINEES: Chad Doody - Carlton......Shotz|NYC - Changed Everyday.....TheFonz - Lenny And Squiggy.......IStillGotIt

Yoli: And the Winner Is......
Yoli and X Drama: SHOTZ|NYC!

*The background of The Laverne and Shirley theme plays as Shotz gets up nd walks up to the podium*

Shotz: I Knew Changing My Sig Everyday would come in handy Sometime *Audience Laughs* I Want to thank everyone who voted for me...And i really want to thank..The Little People *Gary Coleman stands up and gives a standing Ovation, Shotz walks fof the stage and everyone else applauds*

TheFonz: Hey guys, Its Me TF...Ever wondered what its like backstage at an awards show? Well that is why i am back here right now. To give you a first hand look at wt you donusually see. Hey Look Now, Its Our Host, Chad Doody's Dressing Room. Lets take a look inside

*TF and the camera man slowly walk into Chad's Dressing Room where Chad is yelling at a worker*

Chad: I ASKED FOR HAM ON WHITE, NOT SALAMI ON WHEAT YOU BUFFOON...CANT YOU PEOPLE GE ANYTHING RIGHT THESE DAYS. I WAS....

Tf: Pssst Chad...Your On

*Chad's face suddenly turns to a fake smile*

Chad: Hi...Everythings great back here. Us Happy Days Board Members just love our help here. They work so hard to make sure we're well fed and ready to work

*Chad puts his arm around the worker*

Chad: Me and Bob Here go way back, Isnt that right Bob?

Worker: My Names Bill....

Chad:.......I Was Joking Of Course. *Clenching Teeth* Isnt that right BILL?

Worker: Sir, I Can honestly say the word Joke always comes to mind when i see you

Chad...... Haha...Good Ol Bill...

*Bill Smiles*

Chad: Good Ol Fired Bill

*Bill's Smile turns to shock*

TF: Yyyyyeah. Thanks for the interview Chad.

Chad: Anytime TF, Anytime

*TF walks out of the Dressing Room and walks by Scott Baio's Locker Room where he can hear Scott Yelling*

Scott: HELP....HELP

TF: I Gotta get more sleep at night. I Could have sworn that door just said Help....

*TF walks off*

Chad: oOoOoh BoOoOoy, I Am oOoOoh so glad to be HoOoOosting this here award show, and i oOoOopreciate everyone coming here tonight. Here are the Presenters now for the best oOoOo Award...Wayne and Tuscadero!

*Some generic music plays as Wayne and Tuscadero walk out to the podium*

Wayne: In Summer 2002 their was what seemed like an ordinary day...But in reality it was the birth of the original oOoOo Post.

Tuscadero: Since than the oOoOo has come far and become a huge part of The Happy Days Board History.

Wayne: The Original oOoOo Post broke the record on Sitcoms Online of longest post. It truly was a Historic Day

Tuscadero: And it was even more historic when oOoOo 2 Broke oOoOo 1's record By over 100 More Posts.

Wayne: Yes, and oOoOo 3 Broke the record of both original oOoOo's by surpassing a Phenominal 5000 + Posts.

Tuscadero: But what oOoOo stands out the most? Which was the best overall out of quality. Well that was for you to decide...and you did

Wayne: So..The Nominees Are....

NOMINEES: oOoOo, oOoOo 2: Coffee Talk, oOoOo 3: Third Times The Charm

Tuscadero: And the winner is......
Tuscadero And Wayne: oOoOo 3: THIRD TIMES THE CHARM!

Wayne: Accepting the award is the creator of all 3 Record Breaking oOoOo's...Shotz|NYC!

*The Backgound of The Laverne and Shirley theme plays as Shotz comes up for the 2nd time in a row*

Shotz: Wow...I Had no idea when i made the original oOoOo back than...That it would ever become as big as it did. But im sure glad it is! Thanks to everyone that helped make it what it is!

*The audience applauds as Shotz goes and sits back down*
Chad: Heres a question for all you trivia buffs. What do Romeo And Juliet...Marc Anthony and Cleopatra...and Oscar Madison and Felix Unger have in common?....Simple, Their all couples. And here to present the award for best couple, Is a true couple of nuts...Please welcome Fonzie87 and Robsad79!

*The Theme To the Three Stooges plays as Fonzie87 and Robsad 79 walk out to the podium*

Fonzie87: A Couple is a very important thing.

Robsad: And that is why we are here to present an award to who you feel is the Number One Couple here at the Happy Days Board

Fonzie87: And the Nominees are...

NOMINEES: Chad and Daphne And TheFonz......Shotz|NYC and Chachi.....White_Daisy and Potsie.....College Girl and Fonzie

Robsad: And The Winners Are.....
Robsad And Fonzie87: WHITE-DAISY AND POTSIE!

*I Wanna Believe In This One by Anson Williams plays as White_Daisy walks up to the podium*

White_Daisy: Thanks everyone, Im really honored you voted for Potsie and I. I Only wish Anson Williams was here to celebrate as well...

Chad: Well Daisy we have a surise for you

White_Daisy: YOU MEAN?.....

Chad: Thats Right! Live...Via Satelite from the set of Sabrina The Teenage Witch which Anson is a director of...Here is Anson Williams!

*A Large screen comes down and Anson's face appears on it as the Audience goes wild*

Anson: Hey everyone, I Just wanna say Thanks. And Daisy....Im really sorry i couldnt be their today, But i have the next best thing. Turn around

*Daisy and everyone else turn around to the back of the room when suddenly "Deeply" By Anson Williams plays and 20 Potsie Impersonators, Each with a Daisy flower in their hand walk in as the audience literally goes wild. They all walkown to the stage and give WD Their flowers one by one, Than they all walk down the other row to the back*

Anson: 20 Daisys for my Daisy. Bye...

*Ansons Satelite Feed goes off and the Audience applauds as Daisy takes her flowers and walks back to her table, than puts them all in a vace*

Chad; Jack.....Jack......JACK!

*Jack wakes up scared*

Jack; WHA....WHA....Oh. Im Here

Chad: Jack...I Heard snoring....

Jack: Sorry. I Guess i must have fallen asleep

Chad: Jack....

Jack: Still No sign of Ralph Malph Ricardo

Chad: Geesh...Where the heck is that guy?

Jack: I Dunno....Can i come in yet?

Chad: Jack...I Already told you. You need to stay outside and wait for Ralph Malph Ricardo. He needs to be here

Jack: But its getting cold out here

Chad: Tell you what...Ill have a worker bring you out a jacket and some warm soup. You just keep your eyes open and watch for when Ralph Malph Ricardo Arrives

Chad: Signing Out...

Chad: Our next presenters are both fairly new to the Happy Days Board. But they have the honor of presenting this next award. Please welcome qbp54321 and Blue Eyes

qbp54321: Every once in awhile, Our board is lucky enough to catch the attention of someone that was actually on, or worked on Happy Days

Blue Eyes: On these very rare and special occasions, We get to hear their storys of what went on backstage, or their other experiences

qbp54321: So tonight we are here to present an award for these clebritys that have graced our boar with their presence.

Blue Eyes: The Nominees Are....

NOMINEES: Danny Butch - Spike Fonzarelli......David 77 - Writer for 78 Season......TillieSuede - One Of Leather's Suedes......Robert Pierce - Joanie Loves Chachi's Bingo

qbp54321: And The Winner Is.....
qbp54321 And Blueyes: DAVI 77!

*Audience Applauds*

Blue Eyes: David77 Couldnt be here today...But we will make sure he gets this award. Thank You!

*qbp54321 and Blue Eyes sit down as the Audience Applauds*

*Audience Applauds*

Chad: And The Nominees Are.....

NOMINEES: Fonzes Leather Jacket......DA HOME GUY.....Cassandra Davies

Chad: And the winner is........FONZES LEATHER JACKET! And here to get the award herself....Via Satelite from the Smithsonian....Fonzes Leather Jacket!

*The screen comes down again and cuts to a shot in the Smithsonian of Fonzie's actual Leather Jacket. It stays on for about 30 seconds in pure silence.*

Chad: Lets give it up for Fonzes Leather Jacket!

*Audience applaud and laugh*

*Bob Newhart is shown on the screen and the Audience Applauds as Bob looks nervous*

Chad: Why dont you come on up and Present the next award Bob!

Bob: Well ...Id rather not

Chad: Oh come on, You guys wanna see Bob Newhart present the next award?

*The Audience Applauds and Bob reluctatly walks up to the podium*

Bob: Well sorry if i seem a bit unprepared. If i usually, you know...speak at these kind of things ill have something written out and well im umm kind of unprepared right now. i ummm...Guess ill present..the next award here and well umm heh heh....The Nominees for Nicest Member are...

NOMINEES: Katie_NY.......BeaversBiggestFan......*Shortcake*......IStillGotIt

Bob: And the winner is.....Katie_NY!

*Frank Sintra's "New York New York" plays as Katie walks up to the podium and Bob hands her the award*

Bob: Well I.....Guess umm...Congratulations

*Bob walks off the stage and walks out the back door*

Katie: Thanks Bob....And Thanks everyone for voting me the nicest member. In Fact, Im feeling nice right now. *Laughs* So Ill take you all out for Pizza after the show*

*Huge Audience Applaud*

Katie: Wait...That was just a joke...

*Audience Boos*

Katie: Well Umm.....

Chad: Dont worry about it Katie...We're prepared. Guys...COME ON IN!

*Some Italion Pizzaria Music plays as aloy of dancing Pizza Men dance out and put a Pizza on each table. The Audience Applauds as Katie walks off the stage*

Scott: So....Hot...In...Here

*Suddenly Scott hears 2 Men outside talking*

Man 1: HEY BERNIE....TURN UP THE HEAT....GOTTA GET THESE ROOMS NICE AND WARM FOR WHEN EVERYONE COMES BACTO THEM*

Scott:......I Am Gonna Die....

*Suddenly Scott looks and sees a window*

Scott: Woah....A Window...THIS IS GREAT!

*Scott grabs his chair and stands back. He than runs at the window with the chair attempting to break it but instead falls back and the chair falls on top of him*

Scott: OWWWW

*Scott slowly gets up and looks at the window and notices small writing on the bottom that say "Unbreakable Glass"*

Scott: Great...Just Great...

*Suddenly Scott hears a squeeking sound*

Scott: That sounds like a rat....I Hate Rats...

*Suddenly this huge Rat comes out of a hole*

Scott: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*The camera shows 2 men sitting in their office eating donuts*

Man 1: Did you hear somethin just now?

Man 2: Probably just part of the show

Man 1: Oh Yeah....Probably

Chad: The next two awards Funnest Member and Best Posts Award were going to be next...But to save time i was told that we would just make this short and sweet......I WON THEM BOTH!

*The Audience Applauds as Chad holds up both awards*

Chad: The next award is truly a one of a kind reward...But its actually for two people. Here to present the award is The ArtisT Formerly Known As Camera Queen, Shelle...and her partner in crime for the night..AnaheimPMWitch!

*Shelle and AnaheimPMWitch walk out to some generic Music and walk up to thpodium*

Shelle: Everyone on this board has a unique Personality that seperares them from everyone else....

AnaheimPMWitch: But sometimes when you take two board members and put them together, you get double the greatness.

Shelle: 2 Is Better Than One. So without further or due....

AnaheimPMWitch: ...The Nominees....

NOMINEES: Chad Doody And TheFonz.....IStillGotIt and Ralph Malph Ricardo.......College Girl and Tuscadero......Chad Doody and IStillGotIt

Shelle: And The Winners Are.....
Shelle and AnaheimPMWitch: CHAD DOODY AND THEFONZ

*"It Takes Two" By Marvin Gaye plays as Chad and TF walk up to the podium*'

Chad: I Guess Its True what they say.....It does take two to Dummys to screw a lightbulb. But i didnt know it went for winning awards too

*Audience Laughs*

TF: It really is an honor to be voted for this

Chad: Honor Shmoner, We won cause of me!

TF: Cause of you? We couldnt even win a Raffle cause of you!

Chad: Just Face it TF....I Bring out the best of you!

TF: Doody...The only thing you get out of me is Vomit for having to listen to you accepting all those awards

*Crowd Laughs*

Chad: Your just bitter...cause this i my 4th Award and this is your first!

TF: Yeah...Sure helps to be the host of a show doesent it!

Chad: Are you accusing me of rigging this thing?

TF: No...Im accusing you of the worst thing known to mankind

Chad: Whats that?

TF: Being Chad Doody....

Chad: *Sarcastically* Ha...Ha....So funny i forgot to barf...Ill do it later

*Audience Laughs*

Chad: Well anyways. Here to perform a Musical Number....SCOTT BAIO!

*Audience Applaud and Chad and TF stnd their*

Chad: I Said....SCOTT BAIO!.....I Guess Hes not coming out

*Audience Boos*

Chad; Hey TF.,..I Got an idea...Why dont we sing a song?

TF: Us?

Chad: Yeah....I Planned ahead in case something happened, So i brought these lyrics

*Chad pulls out a piece of paper from hi pocket and hands it to TF, Than grabs one himself*

Chad: Now those are your lines...These are mine. Got It?

TF: Got It!

*The Lights go out and the spotlight flash on Chad and TF. Suddenly a large picture of Al Roker appears on the big screen*

Chad: It must have been cold there in my shadow/...To never have sunlight on your face? You’ve been content to let me shiiiine, You always walked a step behiiiiind.....

TF: I

Chad: Was the one with all the glooory *Audience Laughs*While you were the one with all the strength, Only a face without a name, I never once heard you complain.

TF: Did

Chad: You ever know that you’re my herrrrrrroooo?....And everything I’d like to beeeeeeee... I can fly hiiiiiiigher than an eagle, ‘Cause you are the wind beneath my wings!

*As the song goes on TF looks a bit mad, than notices The Plug in to Chad's Microphone and grins*

Chad: Did you ever know that you’re my heeeeeerrrrrrroooo? And everything I’d like to...

*TF unplugs Chad's microphone*

TF: BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....I CN FLY HIGHER THAN AN EAAAGLE......CAUSE YOU ARE THE WIND BENEATH MY WIIIIIIIIIINNGSSSSSSSS!

*The song endsand the Audience Applauds as T smiles and Bows. Chad looks at with a mad look on his face*

Chad: Just what do you think you just did?

TF: Prevented The world from hearing your horrible singing

Chad: You wanna step outside buddy?

TF: Darn Right I Do!

*Chad and TF both walk to the back of the room. Chad holds the door open and TF walks out first, suddenly Chd closes the door in TF's face and runs back down to the stage smiling as the audience applauds*

Chad: Sorry about that. I Had to take out the trash!

*Audience Laughs as The door opens and TF walks in mad, But still cant help but laugh as he sits back down at his table*

*Chad looks over at Ralph Malph Ricardo who is sitting at a table*

Chad: Wait....When did you get here?

RMR: I've been here all night!

Chad: Oh...I Gotta go tell Jack....

Stage Manager: Mr. Doody, You have to hot the awards show

Chad: Well....Ok. Ill get Jack later. Anyways, Ralph Malph Ricardo, You wanna present the next award?

RMR: Sure!

*The I Love Lucy Theme plays as RMR walks up to the Podium*

RMR: This next award is for best Fanfic writer. You know what Fanfics are, Their little storys based on TV Shows. In this case Happy Days. So, The Nominees Are....

NOMINEES: X Drama.......Shelle.......Mara.....College Girl

RMR: And the winner is.....MARA!

*Mara smiles and walk up to the Podium*

Mara: Thank You All Very Much For this award. Ill make sure this goes in a very special place!

*The Audience Applauds as Mara and RMR walk off the stage*

*All 3 walk out*

Slayer Faith: In the long history of The Happy Days Board...Its almost impossible to pick out just one favorite post.

iluvfonzie: But you did. And that is why we are here to present the best post of all time award

Tiff7: The Nominees Are...

NOMINEES: Lost Episode Of Happy Days Fanfic......David 77's Insight to the 78 Season......oOoOo........oOoOo 3: Third Times The Charm

Slayer Faith, Iluvefonzie and Tiff77: AND THE WINNER IS.......oOoOo 3: THIRD TIMES THE HARM!

*The Laverne and Shirley theme plays once again as Shotz walks up*

Shotz: Wow....This is the 2nd time tonight im accepting an award for this post. My post gets more awards than i do...

*Audience Laughs*

Shotz: Thanks Everyone!

*Everyone goes to sit down*

Scott: I HAVE GOT TO GET OUTTA HERE

*Scott jumps down off the table and lands right next to the mouse*

Scott: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....Thats it....Im busting that door down.....at 1.....

*Outside of the room the 2 Janitors are once again shown.*

Janitor 1: Im telllin ya Bernie, I Heard a scream in here

Janitor 2: I Heard it too. Lets get him out

Scott: 2...

Janitor 1: Ok, Ill open it

Scott: 3!

*Scott backs up and runs towards the door when suddenly the door gets opened by The Janitor. Scott runs out the door and crashes into a Trash can. Scott than quickly gets up and runs down the hallway*

Janitor 1: Am i going crazy...Or did we just see Scott Baio and a rat run down the hallway and crash into a trash can....

Janitor 2: I Didnt see nothin if you didnt see Nothin...

Janitor 1: Deal.

Chad: And now its time ladies and gentlemen for the most important award of the night. The Happy Days Board Hall Of Fame award! *Audience Applauds* But first i have to say something. Thwinner of this award wl not be the first member inducted into this very elite group. Instead i have decided that their is one other man that deserves to be inducted into the Hall Of Fame. Without this man, Their would be no Happy Days Board...Or Sitcoms Online. Ladies and Gentlemen, The very first Inductee to the Happy Days Board Gall Of Fame...TJ!

*Audience Applauds*

Chad; And now we will...

*Suddenly Scott Baio runs onto the stage sweating like mad and the audience goes wild*

Scott: IM....HERE......READY....TO....SING

Chad: Scott....Im sorry man, But we dont have enough time...

Scott: .....WHAT?

Chad: We dont have enough me

Scott: Woah Woah Woah...Hold on here. YOU BRING ME ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THIS AWARDS SHOW...WHICH I CAME FOR FREE BY THE WAY....YOU STICK ME IN A DRESSING ROOM WITH BROKEN DOOR....SOME WACKO SHUTS THE DOOR LOCKING ME IN A HOT STEAMY, RAT INFESTED ROOM FOR 2 HOURS....AND I DONT EVEN GET TO SING?!

Chad: No....You can present the hall of fame award though....

Scott:....Ok!

*Chad sits down as the Audience Applauds*

Scott: And thwinner of the Hall Of Fame Award. Being the 2nd Member Inducted into it is......Well actually, i should say 2nd and 3rd Members to be inducted in. Its A Tie!

*Crowd Applauds*

Scott: The winners are.......CHAD DOODY AND THEFONZ!

*Its Not Unusual by Tom Jones plays as Chad and TF, Both extremely happy walk up on the stage*

Chad: Ummm.....Wow! *Crowd Applauds* To say i am shocked is an understatement. You Know, I Have only been here since November. Thats alot less time than most people have been here. So i think of it as a huge honor to Co-Win this award, and be inducted into the Happy Days Board Hall Of Fame. This is one of the best things i have ever won, and i mean that! I Just wanna say Thanks to everyone who voted for me. And thank to everyone here at the Happy Days Board. I Came here back in November as a stranger....and you all took me in as a part of your big Happy Days Board Family. And we truly are the best board on Sitcoms Online! Thanks!

TF: (Insert Speech)

Chad: Thanks everyone for being a part of the First Annual Happy Days award. All i have to say is....Next year, Someone else is doing this! *Audience Laughs* So everyone come up on stage as we say our last goodbyes or the night!

*Everyone gets up on stage and celebrate as the awards show ends*

Jack: Oh No. I Fell Alseep Again....

*Jack picks up his Walky Talky*

Jack: Chad........Chad..........Chad.....Are you their?.......I Dont think Ralph Malph Ricardo is coming.....Chad?......Chad?....Anyone?......
Great work Chad, I'll work on my Speech in a minute, That was awsome!
Stormtracker TF is offline   Reply With Quote