Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > General Sitcoms News and Discussion

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Are Ghosts and The Wonder Years the Saving Graces of Network Comedy?; Ghosts Receives Full Season Order
Butch Patrick Hosts Halloween Monster Bash on Classic Reruns TV; Harlem Starring Meagan Good Premieres Dec. 3
Fox Announces Special Post NFL January Premieres; TBS Comedy Wipeout Returns in January for Season 2
One Final Family Reunion on Netflix; Apple TV+ Announces Premiere Date for Harriet the Spy
GAC Family Acquires Classic Sony Sitcoms; Remembering Betty Lynn from The Andy Griffith Show
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 18, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Could a Looming Strike Shut Down TV Production?; GAC Family Acquires Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, Silver Spoons, and More

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June-October)

Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Release) Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Release) Young Sheldon - The Complete Fourth Season Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release)

06/08 - The Critic - The Complete Series
06/08 - Fuller House - The Fifth and Final Season
06/08 - Fuller House - The Complete Series
06/08 - Our Cartoon President - Season 3
06/15 - The Office - Season 1 (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
06/15 - Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
07/07 - No Activity - Season 2
07/13 - The Unicorn - Season 2
07/20 - Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season
07/27 - Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
07/27 - Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
07/27 - The Neighborhood - Season Three
08/20 - The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet - Deluxe Edition (100 Episodes) (Time Life)
08/20 - The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet - Standard Edition (50 Episodes) (Time Life)
08/24 - The Jim Gaffigan Show - Season 2
09/07 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
10/19 - Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-01-2021, 10:26 AM   #1
icecream
Cat-tastic and Whiskerlicious
Forum Star

Default Hallmark May Schedule: Last Man Standing Returns, Reba Weekday Afternoons

A few things of note: Last Man Standing returns for a marathon May 3 from 2-10PM eastern time. Whether this is a one time thing or every Monday remains to be seen as May 10 is just default listings. And Reba is now on weekday afternoons from 12-2PM in addition to its 4-7AM block. Plus Tuesday, May 4 Reba has an extended marathon from 12-10PM. On Wednesday May 5 my online listings from Titan TV show the usual movies starting at 2PM. But last night when I was checking my onscreen guide it showed The Golden Girls with a marathon starting at 2.
icecream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 10:58 AM   #2
Merry24

Yes Catsrule. Thank you for posting this info. My guide on my TV is showing for afternoons on the weeks of May 3rd, May 10th. 2021.

Monday’s Last Man Standing
Tuesday’s Reba
Wednesday’s The Golden Girls
Thursday’s & Friday’s Hallmark Movies

I read this Morning Home and Family has been cancelled on Hallmark Channel. I would assume by Fall 2021 it will be totally removed.
Merry24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 11:27 PM   #3
icecream
Cat-tastic and Whiskerlicious
Forum Star

Even with them finally airing sitcoms on weekday afternoons again, Frasier still gets shafted. It should have aired on Thursdays.
icecream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 11:58 PM   #4
Pavan
SO News/Reviews Director
Administrator
Forum Celebrity

Location: Linden, NJ (Where Hal Linden got his last name from!)
Send a message via ICQ to Pavan

Beginning Monday, 5/3/2021, sitcoms will be replacing movies Monday through Wednesday.
Please see updated schedule with franchise changes beginning Monday, 5/3/2021:
Monday:
2p-10p: Last Man Standing
1a – 5a: Frasier
Tuesday:
12p – 10p: Reba
Wednesday:
2p – 1a: Golden Girls
Thursday:
Friday
Sunday
2a – 5a: Frasier
5a – 6a: Reba
SitcomsOnline.com DVD Reviews -- We are #1 in reviews!
Pavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 02:38 PM   #5
MA
Forum Idol

Blog post:

https://blog.sitcomsonline.com/2021/...es-on.html?m=1

As of last week, sitcoms will be replacing movies Monday through Wednesday on The Hallmark Channel daytime lineup. Mondays from 2pm-10pm is Last Man Standing, which had returned to the schedule. Tuesdays from 12pm-10pm is Reba, while Wednesdays from 2pm-1am is The Golden Girls. Sunday-Friday nights from 1am-5am is a four-hour block of Frasier for six straight nights. And now, as of today, May 10, Reba will be replacing Home & Family encore episodes Monday through Wednesday at 11am, so on these three days Reba is now 11am-2pm (and actually on Tuesdays it is 11am-10pm). These are just the changes to the line-up, sitcoms are still airing in other dayparts such as The Golden Girls weekdays 7am-10am and 10pm-1am and Reba weekdays 5-7am.
Old 05-17-2021, 02:36 PM   #6
Merry24

The Middle has Returned to the Hallmark Channel Starting May 17, 2021.With back to back episodes Weekdays at 1pm-3pm.
Old 05-17-2021, 03:28 PM   #7
mikey0581
Frequent Poster

That is good news about The Middle, now what they need to do is bring back I Love Lucy, and treat it right. This year it is the 70th Anniversary that it debuted. Some channel like Decades should do a major marathon for it, like 70 hours of Lucille Ball movies and I Love Lucy, she is Queen of Comedy for a reason.
mikey0581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 12:36 AM   #8
Merry24

I’m also HAPPY the middle is back! It would be great if they brought back I Love Lucy! I remember years ago Hallmark Channel had An All Weekend of I Love Lucy! Wish that can happen again!

My schedule Suggestion for Hallmark Channel...

Monday’s-Friday’s
5AM-7AM Frasier
7AM-9AM The Golden Girls
9AM-11AM I Love Lucy
11AM-1pm Last Man Standing
1pm-3pm the middle.
3pm-5pm Reba
5pm-11pm Hallmark Movies
11pm-1AM The Golden Girls

1AM-5AM
Last Man Standing Monday’s
Frasier Tuesday’s
The Golden Girls Wednesday’s
Reba Thursday’s
the middle Friday’s

Saturday’s & Sunday’s
5AM-9AM The Golden Girls
9AM-1AM SAT-Hallmark Movies
1AM-5AM SAT-I Love Lucy & SUN-The Golden Girls

Last edited by Merry24; 05-18-2021 at 10:35 AM.