Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: HBO Max Developing Comedy Series Based Upon Vacation Films; Beverly Hillbillies Mansion Sells for $150 Million
Fri-Yay: Hope for Sitcoms of the 2020s; Good Times Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience
All in the Family Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience; Curb Returns Jan. 19
Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

View Poll Results: Who?
Jun 5 55.56%
Dana 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-08-2003, 01:35 PM   #16
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤

Quote:
Originally posted by starsprite
I am ssooo peeved about Dana gone and now all my support goes to Justin!! I couldn't have been more happy when he got HOH...Allison or Nate, I could care less which one leaves as long as it's one of those 2!
Old 08-08-2003, 03:52 PM   #17
vienna waits
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤
you mean you're a supporter of the stooges?!? *sighs*
vienna waits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 12:25 PM   #18
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤

Quote:
Originally posted by YearbookLoser
you mean you're a supporter of the stooges?!? *sighs*
Well, no.

My favs in order (that are left)
1. Jack
2. Erika
3. Jun
4. Justin
5. Jee
6. Robert
7. Nate
8. Alison
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 08:30 PM   #19
LucyFan
Still Loving Lucy!

As much as find both Nathan and Alison very attractive, I hope their the next ones that get evicted from the house. Alison is a back-stabber and Nathan is too full of himself, both need to go as soon as possible.

Right now, I'm kind of ruting for "the three stooges" and Jun.
LucyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 11:31 PM   #20
Sitcomwriter
Banned
Banned!!

Send a message via ICQ to Sitcomwriter Send a message via AIM to Sitcomwriter Send a message via Yahoo to Sitcomwriter

Nate.I'm pretty sure that it will be Nate.
Sitcomwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 11:47 PM   #21
vienna waits
Forum Celebrity

I want the ho Alison out. But that wont happen.. soo between Jack and Nathan.. Jack.
Old 08-10-2003, 11:49 PM   #22
vienna waits
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤
Well, no.

My favs in order (that are left)
1. Jack
2. Erika
3. Jun
4. Justin
5. Jee
6. Robert
7. Nate
8. Alison
i seeeee. lol but for erika and jack to have a chance, they need nate around.
Old 08-12-2003, 07:09 PM   #23
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

I think I"m the only one who likes Allison.

I've also missed half the shows because of work so I may not be catching all of it.

How it all came down to this, only the Devil knows. Retail Rodeo is at the corner on my left. The motel is down the road to my right. I close my eyes and try to peer into the future. On my left, I saw days upon days of lipstick and ticking clocks, dirty looks and quiet whisperings. And burning secrets that just won't ever die away. And on my right, what could I picture? The blue sky, the desert earth, stretching out into the eerie infinity. A beautiful never-ending nothing.

~Justine, "The Good Girl"

Bush for President!
Nanny Fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 08:48 PM   #24
~Tropical Punch 19~

Send a message via AIM to ~Tropical Punch 19~

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanny Fine
I think I"m the only one who likes Allison.

I've also missed half the shows because of work so I may not be catching all of it.
She's used Nathatn so abdly,a nd now she is blaming all on him and saying it is his fault. I feel so bad for him, however if it is between Nathan and Jack... I hope Jack stays. Yet if Jack stays Erika may have a harder chance of winning and I want her to win the whole thing. SO now I am quite confused. AGH. LOL.
~Tropical Punch 19~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 09:33 PM   #25
Czas na Zywiec
what up
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Tropical Punch 19~
She's used Nathatn so abdly,a nd now she is blaming all on him and saying it is his fault. I feel so bad for him, however if it is between Nathan and Jack... I hope Jack stays. Yet if Jack stays Erika may have a harder chance of winning and I want her to win the whole thing. SO now I am quite confused. AGH. LOL.
Yea, I don't believe what Alison is doing. She's like hoping back and forth, but I'm totally convinced she's lying to every single person in that house. I want her gone.

For those of you who missed a lot, I'll catch you up.

Okay, so Jack and Alison are up on the block. Alison decides to go after Nathan so he can save her if he wins the veto. He wins the veto and she seduces him into giving it to her. Then Alison wins some sort of dinner for two, and invites Nate. All is good here so far.

Dana got so mad, she put David up on the block, and he was gone. - sigh -

So next week, Alison wins HOH and puts up Dana and Jun on the block, despite what Nate asked her to do, which was to put up Justin. So Dana left (The only good thing Ali did) and Justin won HOH. (This is where the back stabbing starts)

So basically after Justin wins HOH, Alison floats on over to the Three Stooges' room and seduces Justin so he doesn't nominate her. And, low and behold, it works. He nominates Jack and Nathan.

So Nathan is a bit mad at Ali for not putting up Justin, possibly the strongest competitor, on the block, when she had the chance to. So then Ali, being the bitch she is, walks around the house and telling everyone that NATHAN is being too overdramatic and mad at her for this. Hello, of course it's your fault you dumb bitch, you used him and dumped him, and jumped ship to the opposite side. Her exact words were "I used Nathan to save myself...and I'm done with him." Well, not exact, but near it.

So then, they're laying in bed and Nate is telling her that he doesn't trust her and doesn't want to be around her anymore. She starts being pissy and telling him "I was on the block. I know how it feels." and basically telling him to stop being mad at her. Then, in a confessional, she said something along the lines that she's glad she's dumped him and she could care less about what happens to him. She also tells him she's his only friend in the house. Some friend you are. And you obviously blocked out Jack and Erika.

I really wish that Robert had given the veto to Jack so they could Ali up on the block and get rid of her, like they said. I'd be so happy...

So......after all that, I'd say I want Nathan gone. Even though i totally feel sorry for the guy because he was played so badly, I rather have Jack stay and compete. And Erika is my favorite too, so yea, that's the conflict. I just hope that either Jack or Erika win HOH tomorrow. PLEASE WIN!
Czas na Zywiec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 12:46 AM   #26
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Original Prankster
Yea, I don't believe what Alison is doing. She's like hoping back and forth, but I'm totally convinced she's lying to every single person in that house. I want her gone.

For those of you who missed a lot, I'll catch you up.

Okay, so Jack and Alison are up on the block. Alison decides to go after Nathan so he can save her if he wins the veto. He wins the veto and she seduces him into giving it to her. Then Alison wins some sort of dinner for two, and invites Nate. All is good here so far.

Dana got so mad, she put David up on the block, and he was gone. - sigh -

So next week, Alison wins HOH and puts up Dana and Jun on the block, despite what Nate asked her to do, which was to put up Justin. So Dana left (The only good thing Ali did) and Justin won HOH. (This is where the back stabbing starts)

So basically after Justin wins HOH, Alison floats on over to the Three Stooges' room and seduces Justin so he doesn't nominate her. And, low and behold, it works. He nominates Jack and Nathan.

So Nathan is a bit mad at Ali for not putting up Justin, possibly the strongest competitor, on the block, when she had the chance to. So then Ali, being the bitch she is, walks around the house and telling everyone that NATHAN is being too overdramatic and mad at her for this. Hello, of course it's your fault you dumb bitch, you used him and dumped him, and jumped ship to the opposite side. Her exact words were "I used Nathan to save myself...and I'm done with him." Well, not exact, but near it.

So then, they're laying in bed and Nate is telling her that he doesn't trust her and doesn't want to be around her anymore. She starts being pissy and telling him "I was on the block. I know how it feels." and basically telling him to stop being mad at her. Then, in a confessional, she said something along the lines that she's glad she's dumped him and she could care less about what happens to him. She also tells him she's his only friend in the house. Some friend you are. And you obviously blocked out Jack and Erika.

I really wish that Robert had given the veto to Jack so they could Ali up on the block and get rid of her, like they said. I'd be so happy...

So......after all that, I'd say I want Nathan gone. Even though i totally feel sorry for the guy because he was played so badly, I rather have Jack stay and compete. And Erika is my favorite too, so yea, that's the conflict. I just hope that either Jack or Erika win HOH tomorrow. PLEASE WIN!
Write a whole novel why dont ya. Alison is a bitch, plain and simple. Justin is right when he says she is the biggest liar. Since she and Nate are no longer 'together', I like Nate. But, I want him out over Jack. I love Jack..he's my fav.
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote