Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Hope for Sitcoms of the 2020s; Good Times Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience
All in the Family Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience; Curb Returns Jan. 19
Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-05-2003, 09:39 PM   #16
Camillian
God bless America
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to Camillian Send a message via Yahoo to Camillian

YA she is so annoying!!!

"Be different,
Be creative,
Be bold,Be Proud of who you are"~Britney Spears

http://assets.m80im.com/teams/xena/gta-banner-xena.jpg
Camillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 10:38 AM   #17
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Solomon u still didn't answer my question about what's the 2 black girls names? Is Arissa the black girl wit the big eyes?
isiahthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 05:18 PM   #18
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by isiahthomas
Solomon u still didn't answer my question about what's the 2 black girls names? Is Arissa the black girl wit the big eyes?
Arissa is the tall black girl with the big eyes
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 05:25 PM   #19
°Bubbly Blonde°
<3

Send a message via AIM to °Bubbly Blonde° Send a message via Yahoo to °Bubbly Blonde°

Quote:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha u funny Solomon, he does act kinda gay & he talks like a white dude. Did u see that butterfly outfit he had on at that store they went to? LOL.
I think he's hot! His body is anyway! He does talk like what you said tho

¤ Courtney ¤

-random quotes-

Fashion is Architecture: it is a matter of proportions - Coco Chanel

We are all born sexual creatures, thank God, but it's a pity so many people despise and crush this natural gift. - Marilyn Monroe

I love sluts; they're the nicest people in the world. -Manolo

I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They're beautiful. Everybody's plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic. - Andy Warhol
°Bubbly Blonde° is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 10:56 AM   #20
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

What's the other black girl's name besides Arissa? She's kinda cute & has a nice body. Her & Alton needs to hook up. Who is her boyfriend Gabe? Is he a white dude? I saw her in the bed with some white guy a few weeks ago. He didn't look like he was her type. Arissa got issues, she got circles around her eyes & she spent $100 on a slot machine trying to lend somebody else some money, what a idiot. She's always crying & i was laughin when that white girl at the club called her a b###h when Arissa was with her boyfriend & they got into a fight hahahahahahahahaha. I like Brynn a lot, she's cute & has a very nice body. She has low self esteem though.
Old 01-10-2003, 05:55 PM   #21
Pitooey
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Who is her boyfriend Gabe? Is he a white dude? I saw her in the bed with some white guy a few weeks ago. He didn't look like he was her type.

Gabe is a white guy. What I don't understand is she keeps telling Gabe I Love you and then sleeps (No Sex) with the other guy (?) How crazy is that? I know she's young and she wants to fool around but, I was happy when the (black) guy bought that woman and slept with her on her birthday. I thought to myself "GOOD"

And you're right Arissa is nothing but, a Big Crybaby...................

***SAY NO TO DRUGS***

Jesus saves...
Pitooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 06:14 PM   #22
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

U still haven't told me what the other black girl's name is.
Old 01-10-2003, 06:17 PM   #23
Central Perk
~~~~~

Quote:
U still haven't told me what the other black girl's name is.
The girl's name is Irulan.
Central Perk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 03:48 PM   #24
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Irulan is a ugly name. She needs to break up with Gabe cause it's obvious she likes Alton. I can tell she got jealous when he brought that girl over & they were in the bathtub together gettin freaky. Gabe is a fool for tolerating her infidelity.
Old 01-13-2003, 08:21 AM   #25
Pitooey
Forum Veteran

Red face

Gabe doesn't care about her. Plain & simple. They have an open relationship. The message here is from Gabe to Irulan or whatever her name is......
"Do what you want with anyone else - There's no ring on your finger from me to you" So Irulan or whatever - Do the nasty with Alton........

Let's see what happens in the furture........
Old 03-08-2003, 08:49 PM   #26
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Irulan is cute, i'd have sex with her.
Old 03-08-2003, 10:22 PM   #27
Pitooey
Forum Veteran

Uh....... She just had sex with Alton. Did you see the show?
Old 03-13-2003, 01:34 AM   #28
RollerGirl
~Just Joaquin~

Arissa is a bundle of issues. It's interesting how she tried to lecture people by saying "The way I was raised..." as if her family life should be held as the standard when clearly something was very wrong in her childhood.

The cast is really good looking this season. It's amazing to see how Trichelle and Steven try to pull away from eachother then run back like magnets. Same with Irulan and Alton. It's not a bad season but there's a little more hooking up than usual.

I love Brynn
RollerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 04:35 AM   #29
Cashodeen
Hi.
Forum Veteran

Quote:

Yo Solomon who is that fine black lightskin woman that was on The Real World when it first debuted on MTV? She got married to Kenny Anderson of the Seattle Supersonics on there i think. Are they still married? I can't think of her name but she was the only black girl on The Real World when it first debuted on MTV. I also remember that black comedian that was on there who played in House Party 3 as Play's cousin & they called him stinky hahahahahahahahaha.
Hey, sorry it took me a while to repsond to this, isiahthomas. You must by thinking of Tami from the Real World LA who married Kenny Anderson. She was on the second season and I think she was the second girl on the show who was black. In NY, the first season, there was a girl named Heather. (I'm not exactly sure about her name though since I never actually watched the 1st NY season.) Did you ever watch the Real World reunion show in 95? (It re-aired as recently as last summer or the summer before last.) It was funny during this one part because things actually got heated between Tami and Heather. But other than that reunion show, I haven't seen Tami in much else on MTV. She never has really done any more reunion shows or starred in any of the battle shows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, and I have to talk about Arissa, since this thread is about her. She definitely has atittude problems. I couldn't believe that one epsiode where she flies off the handle when that one guy (not sure of his name, but he's not Alton or Stephen) is in the confessional with a girl and she opens the door and calls the girl a nasty name. There are plenty of different situations where she acts like an itch. But I see where she gets a lot of it. Her family sucks.
Cashodeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 11:55 AM   #30
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Tami is exactly who i'm talkin about. I don't know if her & Kenny Anderson are still together but she's a cutie. I think i've seen her on a episode of the Steve Harvey Show also. The girl you're talkin about from the first time The Real World debuted in New York, her name is Heather B & she's a rapper. She came out with 2 cd's so far. Her first one called Takin Mine came out in 96 & it was real good. She had a hit song called All Glocks Down. She was supposed to have a album out 4 yrs ago cause i saw her video called Do You but MCA records never released her cd for some reason. Tami seems like she's a b***h though. When i used to watch her on The Real World, all she did was complain.