Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 2, 2019)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-01-2003, 11:48 PM   #1
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Default For those who watch Real World, is Arissa annoying or what?

I don't know how many of you watch the Real World on MTV, but she is the annoys me SO MUCH that i had to turn the channel. All she does is cry and moan. The most recent episode has her fighting another girl inside the club. So if you follow the Real World, please, please, please give me your thoughts on ARISSA!!
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 12:16 AM   #2
vienna waits
Forum Celebrity

i cant stand her either even tho i havent watched this season much. i cant believe shes a model or used to be or whatever. her eyes are ugly as could be.
vienna waits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 12:20 AM   #3
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by YearbookLoser
i cant stand her either even tho i havent watched this season much. i cant believe shes a model or used to be or whatever. her eyes are ugly as could be.
YES-they are-she is ugly, i think she is on something. lOL that girl has issues. I would have loved to see how THEO reacted to Arissa. Theo was on the previous real world. ARISSA is a WACKO!!!!!!
Old 01-02-2003, 01:37 AM   #4
SBTB Geek
Smooth Moderator

I agree... all she does is cry and moan. I also hate when she jumps on everyones case... when she can't even deal with her own problems!

I don't think she's ugly... she just looks worn-out. She needs a good sleep, a massage, and some tweezers so she can pluck out those eyebrows!
SBTB Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 02:39 PM   #5
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

If ya'll are talking about the black girl who is lightskin with the big eyes, she's not that bad looking to me. I don't watch The Real World in Las Vegas on a regular basis. I just caught it yesterday. I saw some black girl getting written up by her boss at the hotel & then i saw the same girl hugging & kissing her boyfriend yesterday when he was leaving her to get into the taxi cab. I used to watch The Real World when they were in Chicago last year. I like that white girl on there who liked that white guy but he had a girlfriend he had just broken up with but everytime u saw them they were touching each other or sleeping in the bed with each other in the house that they all shared. Does anybody know what girl i'm talking about? She had big lips but she was cute. I couldn't stand the black girl Aneesa who was gay, she should've hooked up with Theo.
isiahthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 05:25 PM   #6
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by isiahthomas
If ya'll are talking about the black girl who is lightskin with the big eyes, she's not that bad looking to me. I don't watch The Real World in Las Vegas on a regular basis. I just caught it yesterday. I saw some black girl getting written up by her boss at the hotel & then i saw the same girl hugging & kissing her boyfriend yesterday when he was leaving her to get into the taxi cab. I used to watch The Real World when they were in Chicago last year. I like that white girl on there who liked that white guy but he had a girlfriend he had just broken up with but everytime u saw them they were touching each other or sleeping in the bed with each other in the house that they all shared. Does anybody know what girl i'm talking about? She had big lips but she was cute. I couldn't stand the black girl Aneesa who was gay, she should've hooked up with Theo.

I think you are talking about Keri, the girl who liked Kyle. She was very attractive.
Old 01-02-2003, 05:56 PM   #7
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Yeah that's her name Keri, yeah she was a cutie. I woulda had sex with her & been her man. Kyle was messing around too much.
Old 01-02-2003, 06:57 PM   #8
AllIWantIsYourClutch
peaceout.
Forum Legend

Send a message via AIM to AllIWantIsYourClutch

I forget which one she is. Her and that other chick look the same. But they both annoy me, so thats okay.
AllIWantIsYourClutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 08:05 PM   #9
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Yo Solomon who is that fine black lightskin woman that was on The Real World when it first debuted on MTV? She got married to Kenny Anderson of the Seattle Supersonics on there i think. Are they still married? I can't think of her name but she was the only black girl on The Real World when it first debuted on MTV. I also remember that black comedian that was on there who played in House Party 3 as Play's cousin & they called him stinky hahahahahahahahaha.
Old 01-02-2003, 08:43 PM   #10
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Yo Solomon who is that fine black lightskin woman that was on The Real World when it first debuted on MTV? She got married to Kenny Anderson of the Seattle Supersonics on there i think. Are they still married? I can't think of her name but she was the only black girl on The Real World when it first debuted on MTV. I also remember that black comedian that was on there who played in House Party 3 as Play's cousin & they called him stinky hahahahahahahahaha.

Well i can't answer that because i just start looking at the Real World last year.
Old 01-02-2003, 09:12 PM   #11
Central Perk
~~~~~

She's alright..she doesn't bother me that much..but sometimes she is a little over dramatic..
Central Perk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 09:14 PM   #12
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Frasier Crane
She's alright..she doesn't bother me that much..but sometimes she is a little over dramatic..
She is dramatic with a capital(D)
Old 01-04-2003, 10:12 AM   #13
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Is Arissa the lightskin skinny black girl with the big eyes? She's cute to me, i'd have sex with her & that other lightskin black girl. What's her name? I also think Brynn is cute, i'd have sex with her too. She said she doesn't think she has a nice body. She got a nice body to me. She obviously has low self esteem. I was watching it last night & i saw that black dude that lives with them, he brought a black girl home & got busy with her in the bathtub & them black girls were trippin.
Old 01-04-2003, 11:42 AM   #14
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Is Arissa the lightskin skinny black girl with the big eyes? She's cute to me, i'd have sex with her & that other lightskin black girl. What's her name? I also think Brynn is cute, i'd have sex with her too. She said she doesn't think she has a nice body. She got a nice body to me. She obviously has low self esteem. I was watching it last night & i saw that black dude that lives with them, he brought a black girl home & got busy with her in the bathtub & them black girls were trippin.

The guy who brought the black girl home is a NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-04-2003, 10:49 PM   #15
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Hahahahahahahahahahaha u funny Solomon, he does act kinda gay & he talks like a white dude. Did u see that butterfly outfit he had on at that store they went to? LOL.