Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 12-16-2014, 01:35 PM   #16
Patty Duke
Good night, John Boy
Forum Regular

I just want to know what makes them famous besides that sex tape? I think they are gross.
Old 12-16-2014, 02:45 PM   #17
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

LOL. I don't think the Kardashian sisters are gross. I love them especially Kim and Khloe and I want them. I think they would've became famous if they had never been on tv because they're beautiful women and they probably would've became models if they hadn't been on tv. If they didn't wanna become models, they would've started their own clothing business or perfume business. They seem like entreprenuers because their mom is business minded.
isiahthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 04:11 PM   #18
mets82

Remember too that Kim made the sex tape not Khloe and Kourtney.

Please check out my blog. I vent on all things. TV, sports etc. you name it. Its also a work in progress. Check out and see what you think.
mets82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 04:28 PM   #19
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

You're right but I know Kim wasn't expecting the sex tape to get shown to the public. She has to blame Ray J for that because he's the idiot that sold the tape to the media so he could get paid LOL.
Old 12-18-2014, 04:57 PM   #20
mets82

Btw, here is something for you Isiah. You can see Khloe on Dec. 31!!

http://1oaklasvegas.com/nye/

Btw, she even looks hot in that picture!!
Old 12-25-2014, 08:50 PM   #21
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Who's the cute black woman that hangs out with Kourtney and Khloe? I want her but I would rather have Khloe.
Old 01-07-2015, 05:43 PM   #22
mets82

Thats Khloe's best friend, Malika.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:26 AM   #23
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mets82
Thats Khloe's best friend, Malika.

Malika is a doll! She's so nice and cute! She has an identical twin sister too named Khadijah!

Bonniegirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 01:37 PM   #24
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Oh wow she has a twin sister? I didn't know that. I've seen them before I think. I think they were in ATL movie with rappers T.I. and Big Boi of Outkast, Lauren London, Keith David, Jason Weaver.
Old 01-08-2015, 06:30 PM   #25
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiahthomas
Oh wow she has a twin sister? I didn't know that. I've seen them before I think. I think they were in ATL movie with rappers T.I. and Big Boi of Outkast, Lauren London, Keith David, Jason Weaver.
Yeah it's cool huh? Identical twins fascinate me! Khloe is friends with both of them but she is closer to Malika . On Khloe's spinoff a couple years ago Khloe and Lamar, Khadijah, her husband and baby were visiting from another state and staying at Khloe and Lamar's house. They also brought their dog with them and the dog was a nuisance ! Khloe was trying to take a nap, and the dog was biting her butt! It was so funny!

Malika used to date Rob Kardashian, Khloe's brother, well they didn't really date but they hooked up. Khloe wasn't thrilled because Malika is such a good family friend that she thought Rob shouldn't sleep with family friends! I liked Malika for him. She's so nice, a lot better than Rob's other girlfriends who turned out hurting him! I wished him and Malika really would have gotten serious in their relationship!
Old 01-22-2015, 02:45 PM   #26
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

I saw Khloe yesterday on the cover of People magazine talking about she got her butt to be bigger and she hates how her mom used to tease her a lot when she was younger calling her fat. Khloe said she grew up thinking that she was ugly and fat because of her mom saying mean things about her which caused her to have low self esteem. I'm sure she got teased by ignorant kids when she was young about her body. When I saw the picture of her butt being bigger, I shook my head because I couldn't believe she would have some butt implants when she already has a nice booty. I wish I could be Khloe's man because she's so cute and I like her body. It sucks she had to divorce Lamar Odom because of the way he treated her even though she still loves him.
Old 01-22-2015, 03:24 PM   #27
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

OMG I gotta go so I can't post much right now, but Kylie ( the youngest daughter) might be pregnant by Tyga! It's on the internet, google for more information!
Old 04-01-2015, 01:36 PM   #28
JamesG
Freakshow
Forum Celebrity

E! Orders Another Kardashian Series, Renews "Rich Kids of Beverly Hills"
by Patrick Hipes
April 1, 2015

E! today unveiled plans for three new original unscripted series — "Stewarts & Hamiltons", "WAGS" for the summer and the Kardashian-based series "Dash Dolls" set for this fall.

All three have been ordered for eight one-hour episodes and E! said the additions will mean a 50% increase in reality TV hours in 2015.

"Stewarts & Hamilton" is centered on the families of Kimberly Stewart (daughter of author Alana Stewart and musician Rod Stewart) and George Hamilton (Alana Stewart’s ex-husband)

"WAGS" focuses on the wives and girlfriends of pro athletes.

"Dash Dolls" will focus on the employees of the Kardashain family clothing boutiques.

To help that, the network also announced the return of "Rich Kids of Beverly Hills", which will premiere its third season on May 24 at 10 PM, "Total Divas", which will return for Season 4 in the summer and "Christina Milian Turned Up" for the fall.

http://deadline.com/2015/04/new-kard...ws-1201402817/
JamesG is offline   Reply With Quote