Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: HBO Max Developing Comedy Series Based Upon Vacation Films; Beverly Hillbillies Mansion Sells for $150 Million
Fri-Yay: Hope for Sitcoms of the 2020s; Good Times Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience
All in the Family Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience; Curb Returns Jan. 19
Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-26-2014, 07:20 PM   #1
JamesG
Freakshow
Forum Celebrity

TV E! Orders Kardashian Spin-off "Dash Dolls", Renews "Rich Kids of Beverly Hills"

E! Orders New Kardashian Spin-offs, Renews "Rich Kids of Beverly Hills"
Mar 26, 2014
by Kate Stanhope

Watch out, New York! The Kardashians are heading your way. E! announced Wednesday that it will debut a new spin-off centered on America's most famous family this fall, titled "Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons".

In the reality series, a newly single Khloe and her sister Kourtney (and her sister's boyfriend, Scott Disick) move back to the East Coast as they prepare to relocate their Dash store in New York and attempt to open a pop-up store in the Hamptons.

The network is also developing a new unscripted series, "Dash Dolls", about the Kardashian sisters' clothing stores and their employees.

E! also announced that it has renewed "Rich Kids of Beverly Hills" for a second season.

They are also developing a "Rich Kids of New York" spin-off.

E! will debut two new series later this year.

"Escape Club", about 12 twentysomethings hoping to reboot their lives who are sent to an exotic resort, and "Botched", spotlighting the quest to correct plastic surgery gone wrong.

Former N'SYNC star Lance Bass' will be getting a wedding special on the network.

Also in development is "DVF", a docu-series about famed fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg and her eager-to-please associates.

Singer/Actress Christina Milian also has a docu-series in production.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kourtney...d-1079711.aspx
Attached Images

Last edited by JamesG; 04-01-2015 at 01:29 PM.
JamesG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:12 PM   #2
cleverfun3000

cleverfun3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 08:10 PM   #3
afijamesy2k
Frequent Poster

The First two seasons of the kardashians were good, but after that it all went downhill and I Think it is time they give it up.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:36 PM   #4
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Cleverfun3000, thanks for posting pictures of Kim, Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian. I love them but I really love Kim and Khloe. I was watching a episode of Kourtney and Khloe Take The Hamptons last night and I usually don't watch reality shows. I want Khloe bad and she's hot. I wanna take her from French Montana LOL. I think Kim is the hottest outta the sisters but I want Khloe too.
isiahthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 05:09 PM   #5
mets82

Isiah, I agree about Khloe. I think she is way hot. I never understood why people thought Khloe was a tranny and whatnot. I thought she was hot from the very beginning.

Please check out my blog. I vent on all things. TV, sports etc. you name it. Its also a work in progress. Check out and see what you think.
mets82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 01:05 PM   #6
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Some men think Khloe looks like a transvestite? Wow that's messed up. She doesn't look like that at all. She's very cute and has a nice body even though she's kinda thick. Lamar Odom was a fool for divorcing her. She tried to make the relationship work but he was doing drugs and I heard he cheated on her with another woman. He's got some issues. He's not in the NBA anymore is he? I thought I saw he got back with the Clippers.
Old 12-09-2014, 03:01 PM   #7
Mace Dolex

I didnt know Rich Kids From Beverly Hills was a hit for it to get renewed.
Mace Dolex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 01:00 PM   #8
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

How many siblings do the Kardashian sisters have? I know they have a young sister named Kylie Jenner and she's very cute. I think they also have a brother named Rob. Are they their only siblings?
Old 12-10-2014, 03:18 PM   #9
mets82

There's Kendall, Kylie, Rob, Kourtney, Khloe and Kim. Thats all I know.
Old 12-10-2014, 03:20 PM   #10
mets82

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiahthomas
Some men think Khloe looks like a transvestite? Wow that's messed up. She doesn't look like that at all. She's very cute and has a nice body even though she's kinda thick. Lamar Odom was a fool for divorcing her. She tried to make the relationship work but he was doing drugs and I heard he cheated on her with another woman. He's got some issues. He's not in the NBA anymore is he? I thought I saw he got back with the Clippers.

I think Lamar is playing in Europe. I know about Khloe. I think Khloe mentioned on the show that some guys and girls, I guess, thought she was a tranny. In fact, Khloe judged a Khloe tranny contest. I just dont see it. She's hot and I thought she and French broke up.
Old 12-10-2014, 03:54 PM   #11
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Alright thanks. I get Kendall and Kylie mixed up because they kinda look alike. I don't know if Khloe and French broke up. The episode I saw of Khloe and Kourtney's reality show showed Khloe at French's music video watching behind the scenes. She was mad that Kourtney's husband didn't show up because he was supposed to come and French had pushed back his music video shoot just so he could come. Kourtney's husband seems like a as*hole and she needs to leave him. If Khloe did break up with French, I wanna get her LOL. She is hot but Kim is hotter.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:19 PM   #12
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiahthomas
Alright thanks. I get Kendall and Kylie mixed up because they kinda look alike. I don't know if Khloe and French broke up. The episode I saw of Khloe and Kourtney's reality show showed Khloe at French's music video watching behind the scenes. She was mad that Kourtney's husband didn't show up because he was supposed to come and French had pushed back his music video shoot just so he could come. Kourtney's husband seems like a as*hole and she needs to leave him. If Khloe did break up with French, I wanna get her LOL. She is hot but Kim is hotter.
Scott and Kourtney aren't married! He is just her boyfriend, but they have been together forever! She won't marry him though. They already have two kids together and one on the way. Her 3rd baby is due right around now. I have been watching the Kardashians pretty much since it started. Kourtney and Scott have gone round and round with fighting, mainly over him being immature and drinking heavy. He gets falling down drunk, he's pretty much an alcoholic and he likes to go out and party socially all the time and Kourtney is a homebody with the kids. But than he gets upset that she won't marry him and believe it or not they rarely sleep together! She pretty much just wants him to sire her children!! For real!!! The kids are adorable! I'm glad they are part of the show. Kim doesn't show off her daughter North on the Kardashian programs barely at all. I wish she would. I don't think Kanye wants the baby in the media too much though! Anyway I think a lot of Scott and Kourtney drama is played out for entertainment purposes. Scott is an a**hole yes, but he is really funny and entertaining in the show!

Khloe is really pretty. I think she gets more pretty as she gets older! I liked Lamar, I thought they made a good couple. I was sad when he wasn't a Laker anymore, and found out he was into drugs and him and Khloe split! She said to her mother a couple eps ago, how if she had her way, she would still be married to Lamar! It's sad, I too wish they were back together! French is handsome and he seems OK, but he doesn't talk much or seem very bright! LOL!
Bonniegirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 01:52 PM   #13
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

LOL@what you said about French Montana hahahahahahahahahaha. I haven't heard him talk that much but I know his music sucks LOL. This generation of rappers are so terrible. I really miss the 80's and 90's rappers. Kourtney and Scott aren't married and they got 2 kids? They got a 3rd kid on the way? They rarely sleep together? What kind of relationship is that? Hahahahahahahahahaha. If she's using him just to have kids, she's stupid. Khloe and Lamar Odom did make a nice couple. I was disappointed he used drugs because I didn't think he was the type to do that. I was also disappointed that he cheated on her with another woman.

I laugh sometimes at people especially women dissing Kim Kardashian talking about the reason why she got famous is because she did a sex tape with r&b singer Ray J. She would've been famous if that sex tape never came out because she's a beautiful woman. She has a clothes line and a perfume line. So even if she never became a actress or a singer, she would've been famous because she could've became a model. It's funny to me to see women diss each other because women get jealous when beautiful women have a lot of men after them and that's the case with Kim. A lot of men want Kim and women don't like that. There's gonna come a day when Kim and her sisters won't be famous anymore but they'll still be beautiful and i'll always love them.
Old 12-12-2014, 04:02 PM   #14
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

What time does Khloe and Kourtney Take The Hamptons come on so I can watch it? What day does it come on?
Old 12-15-2014, 01:22 PM   #15
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Well now I know what time the show comes on because I watched it last night. It comes on at 9 on Sundays. I saw Khloe get into a argument with her mom because Khloe said if she had her way, she would still be married to Lamar Odom. I think Khloe is upset with her about Lamar because she felt that her mom was getting in her business about the problems she was having in her marriage. Her mom probably told her she needs to divorce him and she can't be mad at her mom about that because her mom loves her and she's worried about her. Her mom wants Khloe to be with a man who's gonna treat her right and love her. That's what moms want for their daughters who are in relationships with men. Lamar had some issues and Khloe didn't need to be with him. I'm sure Khloe tried to make the marriage work but Lamar didn't wanna change which is obvious and that's why they divorced. I'm gonna see how long she stays with French Montana.

The episode I saw yesterday, Khloe had a birthday party on a boat and French was the one who gave her a surprise birthday party. He also bought her a jeep for a birthday gift. She's 30 years old. I also saw Kim on a couple of episodes I watched yesterday and her and Khloe wanted to surprise Kourtney by getting her a psychiatrist to talk to about her problems she's having with her boyfriend Scott. It looks like Kourtney didn't approve of what they did but she agreed to talk to the psychiatrist who was a white woman. I fell asleep on the new episode because the commercial I saw for the new episode showed Kim looking for a apartment in New York with her mom and it look like they got into a argument. Kim is so hot and I want her. Her body is so sexy and she got a big booty and nice breasts. I wish I could take her from Kanye because he's a jerk LOL. She needs to be with a good man like me and I don't see their marriage lasting for a long time. I also wanna take Khloe from French LOL.

I see Kim and her white male friend got into a argument yesterday on a old episode because he came to visit her and she was asking him who was he texting on his phone. He got mad at her and threw his phone at her and said you can check it yourself LOL. She called him a as*hole when he walked out the door.