Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-04-2004, 08:51 PM   #1
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

Default Survivor 3/4/04

Wow...can you guys believe what happened?

Read the spoilers, knew it was going to happen but MAN...

How it all came down to this, only the Devil knows. Retail Rodeo is at the corner on my left. The motel is down the road to my right. I close my eyes and try to peer into the future. On my left, I saw days upon days of lipstick and ticking clocks, dirty looks and quiet whisperings. And burning secrets that just won't ever die away. And on my right, what could I picture? The blue sky, the desert earth, stretching out into the eerie infinity. A beautiful never-ending nothing.

~Justine, "The Good Girl"

Bush for President!
Nanny Fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 09:01 PM   #2
FactsofLifeRulz
Roseanne Fan
Forum Regular

Sue owned Probst.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:04 PM   #3
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

Quote:
Originally posted by FactsofLifeRulz
Sue owned Probst.
I wonder if the big shocking twist next week is Sue coming back into the game?

I just can't believe she quit.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:09 PM   #4
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤

I saw. Meangya, Im not saying what Richard did was acceptable and whatnot, but I do think shes making a mountain out of a molehill. I understand she felt humiliated, I would too, but remember people, she was the one who waited at the end for him and said 'I want this one.' Thats her own fault right there. Had she just walked by and said nothing and he did it, that would be an entirely different story. And she was all upset about her husband and how he's been with him for 20 years and all.. did she forget the guy is gay? Im not saying it makes it ok, but I think him being gay eases up on the whole sexual harassment deal. IMO walking away was an easy way out. If she really wanted to beat Rich, she wouldve stuck in the game and be the bigger person.

Both Richard and Sue are going to be on The Early Show tomorrow morning on CBS.

And whats up with Sue taking it out on Jeff?! My God his face..lol couple times you could see him trying to hold in a smile. She was stepping forward at him and everything not letting him say a word. Oy.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:10 PM   #5
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanny Fine
I wonder if the big shocking twist next week is Sue coming back into the game?

I just can't believe she quit.
From the shocking gasps and screams I heard, it sounded as if she comes back or all of them back. I dont think theyd let Sue right back because she changed her mind... maybe they brought Rich back? Who knows.. next week outta be good!
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 09:11 PM   #6
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤
I saw. Meangya, Im not saying what Richard did was acceptable and whatnot, but I do think shes making a mountain out of a molehill. I understand she felt humiliated, I would too, but remember people, she was the one who waited at the end for him and said 'I want this one.' Thats her own fault right there. Had she just walked by and said nothing and he did it, that would be an entirely different story. And she was all upset about her husband and how he's been with him for 20 years and all.. did she forget the guy is gay? Im not saying it makes it ok, but I think him being gay eases up on the whole sexual harassment deal. IMO walking away was an easy way out. If she really wanted to beat Rich, she wouldve stuck in the game and be the bigger person.

Both Richard and Sue are going to be on The Early Show tomorrow morning on CBS.

And whats up with Sue taking it out on Jeff?! My God his face..lol couple times you could see him trying to hold in a smile. She was stepping forward at him and everything not letting him say a word. Oy.
They will BOTH be there? Interesting. I tape it every week so tomorrow will be no diff. I wondered if Sue would even show up.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:12 PM   #7
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

Quote:
They will BOTH be there? Interesting. I tape it every week so tomorrow will be no diff. I wondered if Sue would even show up.
Yah, my mother came running out here asking what time The Early Show starts and I asked why and she said because they just said Sue and Rich are gonna be on. Should be interesting..
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 09:17 PM   #8
TVJunkie101
Member...you 'member?

Send a message via AIM to TVJunkie101

Wow.

I also read spoilers and pretty much guessed Sue would walk.

Jeff did seem to feel a little bad, at least I thought so... I'm honestly surprised he brought it up, guess he was told to.

I wonder what the heck the next twist is. I mean Jeff's voice over DID say the reward challenge, but at the same time, showed the immunity idol and the gasping people. Previews are kind of misleading, but I wonder if either axed players compete for immunity and send BOTH to tribal (ala Outcasts last year, with only the axed players DON'T return to the game) or we get another swap of the tribes (god I hope so, but I doubt it).

Wow, I puzzle Survivor most of the week (LOL, not constantly, but like the second I sit down at the computer I go into Survivor overload) and this is going to be another LOOOONG week.
TVJunkie101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 09:19 PM   #9
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

Quote:
Originally posted by TVJunkie101
Wow.

Wow, I puzzle Survivor most of the week (LOL, not constantly, but like the second I sit down at the computer I go into Survivor overload) and this is going to be another LOOOONG week.

My weeks go Thursday to Thursday. I can't wait until the next Survivor. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

I just can't imagine what they are going to do next week.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:43 PM   #10
TVJunkie101
Member...you 'member?

Send a message via AIM to TVJunkie101

Quote:
My weeks go Thursday to Thursday. I can't wait until the next Survivor. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

I just can't imagine what they are going to do next week.
Nope. You aren't the only one, lol.

I am just downright obsessed anymore, lol.

Anyway, about next week, i'm not sure yet. Either it's an early merge or another tribe swap. Either would definitely rock. Maybe it turns into an individual immunity challenge and the two winners get to pick new tribes? We'll see I suppose.
TVJunkie101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 10:15 PM   #11
ChristyHeadIsSexy
Frequent Poster

I couldn't believe it when Susan quit the game like that. She was obviously very angry at the time which is why she wanted to quit the game. I'm sure that she regrets it though.
Old 03-05-2004, 06:50 AM   #12
Vegas Girl

Since Survivor has other rules: no food to be brought in, etc., why don't they have a rule forbidding blatantly walking around naked? Don't they think that might offend other people?

That said, there's no way Sue would get 10 million bucks out of this.
Vegas Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 01:40 PM   #13
Brent88
Forum Veteran

Sue said on the Early Show this morning, she thought about suing initially, but has since backed off. Her and Richard have gotten over it. Both were offended somewhat but what the other one did.

I too knew she was going to walk. I think she walked into the situation and both were in the wrong. What Richard did was wrong, but Sue instigated the event.

I can't figure out what the twist is next week, but we'll have to see. I hope they don't bring tribe members that have been voted out back. That SUCKED last season.
Old 03-05-2004, 10:46 PM   #14
EricIdlefan
Christmas Time is Coming!
Forum Legend

Hey! I loved the twist on the Pearl Island show!! But I thought about what Jenna said about them forgoing the challenge and just sharing the food was a good idea because that way they could had cleared any and all amosity toward each other's tribes!! They should had done that but NOOOOOOOOO Mogo Mogo said they wanted to play!! And it cost Chapera big time no thanks to mogo mogo!!
Old 03-06-2004, 01:39 AM   #15
NORM
#1 Wendt Fan

Send a message via AIM to NORM

go to www.cbs.com and watch the movie clip for next week thats in the left hand corner. That explains the twist kinda. For future reference the previews on cbs.com are way more informing than the ones at the end of each weeks ep.

"Your nothing but a piece of **** child malester who should have been castrated with a dull knife first and then executed"

"What do I care what you think, your gonna be out of a ****ing job next week. I gotta sit down, this ******* won't stop staring at me I think he wants to **** me"

"Oh I'm a low life? Really? Yeah well I hope that Cancer you got kills you, you dried up old ****"

"Who do you have to **** to get a sandwhich in this place?"

"Think about how fat I would be if I didn't work out"

"I came, I drank, I stayed"

- George Wendt

http://wendtfan.tripod.com
NORM is offline   Reply With Quote