Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-06-2002, 09:55 PM   #1
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Arrow I just need these 2 episodes!!! PLEASE READ!

Hey everyone if you are reading this-PLEASE HELP ME!! Happy Days is my FAVORITE show and have every episode before 1980 on tape (Happy Days without Richie and Ralph didnt even COMPARE) EXCEPT for 4. Anyways, these are the 4 episodes:
#51- Three on a Porch (11/18/75)
Richie and company rent a cottage at Lake Whitehead for a week's vacation. They try to act foreign and Richie says they are from Tunisia and the girls invite them to dinner at 8PM.
#74- Richie Branches Out (12/7/76)
Richie wants to meet the pin-up girl of his dreams. Howard talks to Richie who has fallen in love with a Wisconsin Cola girl on a poster. Richie tells Howard about his dream, he doesn't know what to say to her. Fonzie laughs at Richie. Fonzie receives a call in his office. Richie pulls out some articles on the girl to show Fonzie. Richie and company go to the Kwiskel Model Agency to get the girl's telephone number. They act like hardware businessman and talk to JB. They show him a map of future Cunningham Hardware locations. Potsie comes in as Mr. Tool and Richie thinks they have found Mrs. Tool, Wisconsin cola girl Angela Buvay.
#76- Time Capsule (1/11/77)
Richie and friends get locked in a vault at Mr. C's hardware store.
#77- The Book of Records (1/18/77)
A clumsy cousin of Fonzie comes to Milwaukee and works at Arnold's. Al wants his name in the Magilla Book of Records and wants Fonzie to jump over 15 barrels.

If you have ANY of these episodes on tape, I am willing to trade you for any Happy Days and/or Laverne & Shirley episode (not all of California--Milwaukee was MUCH better) that you want!!! I also have so pretty random TV specials like Teenagers Throughout The Years and some Wonder Years and Brady Bunch episodes along with a couple of Facts of Life. If these do not interest you, I will BUY the tape from you!!! Please respond!! Thank you! and stay cool!
Old 07-07-2002, 01:19 AM   #2
iteech
Occasional Poster

I don't mean to get your hopes up....I don't have the episodes you are looking for but I do have a question for you. Did you simply record all of the happy days episodes or did you buy them from some place? I have searched EVERYWHERE (I'm totally not exaggerating) and I can not find any happy days episodes. They have everything but happy days. So I was just wondering where you got yours. I haven't seen a lot of the beginning ones and I really want to buy them. So if you could help me out I would appreciate it! Thanks!
Old 07-07-2002, 12:33 PM   #3
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Cool

No, sorry, Happy Days is not for sale. I really hope it was though! But before they can allow that, Paramount and some others have to give over the legal rights--they already gave it to Laverne & Shirley to Columbia House! When I first started watching Happy Days in 7th grade-5 years ago- it was INSTANTLY my FAVORITE show and I started taping every episode on Nick @ Nite and Fox 25. I have over 100 tapes of that and some other shows. But back in 2000 Nick @ Nite pulled the plug--good news though (not for me), but it is now on TVLand and they are currently showing the later episodes, so if you go to TVLand.com theyll show you upcoming episodes. And Im sure within a month they'll show you the early episodes!!!!!! Oh--and thanks for the reply!!!!
Old 07-07-2002, 06:04 PM   #4
iteech
Occasional Poster

Thanks and no problem!!!!!