Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 2, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: A Look at the Party of Five Reboot; The Simpsons Not Ending Soon, Says Producer

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-29-2002, 08:14 PM   #1
3fan
Occasional Poster

Default $$*please read*/need the following

recently i've acquired a an extreme want for the following tv shows in their entirety and would highly appreciate any feedback or emails in regards to these. (in no particular order)

three's company (all 174 episodes)
cheers
wonder woman
tales from the darkside
alf
family ties
the howard stern show (not the e one)
will and grace

please email me @ peoplsuk@hotmail.com with any info or prices and thank you in advance.

~jeff
Old 03-30-2002, 04:23 PM   #2
DickVanDykeShow
Occasional Poster

Default a little help, I hope

Three's Company, Cheers, Family Ties, and ALF have all been on Nick at Nite. I taped the 8 episodes of ALF that they showed one time. All the rest are still on Nick at Nite. They would be very easy to record, but the network likes to edit things out for the sake of more commercials. You stated that you would like them "in their entirety," and I dont' quite understand what that means.
Old 03-30-2002, 04:55 PM   #3
Lance Link
Frequent Poster

In it's entirety is without any editing like TV Land, Nick at Nite, TBS and other cable stations do to their shows.
Old 03-30-2002, 07:57 PM   #4
3fan
Occasional Poster

right...i'm open to anything but what I mean by that is..the entire series uncut and not botched..but I would definitely be interested in anyone who has entire sets of any of the seris listed above whether they are from televison or from another source. i'm aware of what's being shown on television now but it would take me years to get all the three's company (and i am indeed trying), family ties (still trying)..and alf is no longer being shown on any networks and their are 100-something episodes as opposed to the eight you taped and i am looking for a complete set which i have found so i am no longer in need of alf, cheers, or wonder woman.

i still would apprecaite any info on who i should contact about getting the following series whether they are uncut or not.

-three's company
-tales from the darkside (entire set)
-family ties (entire set)
-howard stern show (a shot in the dark, i don't think anyone has these)
-will and grace (complete set up until now)

thanks again and i would appreciate any info in regards to these, especially three's company.
Old 04-01-2002, 08:27 AM   #5
peter may
The SO Limey

Send a message via MSN to peter may
Post W & G

I have the complete First Series of WILL & GRACE - excellent quality (SP) IN ORDER: Uncut with the commercial breaks cut out.
Luckily, anyway, Will and Grace is coming out on home video in UK in June.
This was recorded last year from Ch4 in the UK so the vids are PAL video format. I hope to get all episodes from the 2nd season this May.
Old 04-03-2002, 04:28 PM   #6
3fan
Occasional Poster

that's awesome..that's exactly what i'm looking for (first season of will & grace)...and the second season eventually..only problem is..i'm not sure where exactly i need to go to convert from pal to ntsc..or if my vcr is even capable of viewing pal..have to do a bit of research on that as i'm hopefully getting the cheers set in the near future. (and those will be in pal.) so i will definitely be in touch and i'll drop you an email right now as a matter of fact. thanks for replying
Old 04-03-2002, 10:43 PM   #7
garrettgam
TRADER NO LONGER
Forum Regular

Default converting

http://www.high-techproductions.com/main.htm
if you go there you can convert pal to vhs and vhs to pal. you can even transfer to dvd. a little costy but very reliable.
garrett
Old 04-18-2002, 12:17 PM   #8
sgm1970
Frequent Poster

I have the entire ALF series, including the revival movie "project: alf". Not really looking to sell, but I would trade for other series. I'm desperately in search of the last 3 Beverly Hillbillies episodes I need to complete my collection. they are:
BH # 263: grunion invasion
BH # 265: grun incident
BH # 060: a bride for jed

also iso:
Munsters: Herman's Peace Offensive

Abbott & Costello Show: Alaska

Let me know what you have via e-mail and maybe we can set up a trade!
Looking forward to your reply.