Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 2, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: A Look at the Party of Five Reboot; The Simpsons Not Ending Soon, Says Producer

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 10-20-2003, 09:51 PM   #1
AcidBurnz1107
Frequent Poster

Unhappy Good Trader?

I feel so bad 4 asking but has any1 dealt(trade) with Cheeseman(aol s/n)?? Im sry if u read this im just scared when trading! and impaicent. sry cant spell. he is nice and all and good to talk 2 but..... So if any1 knows email me please ty sry sry sry

Last edited by AcidBurnz1107; 11-28-2003 at 09:30 PM.
Old 10-21-2003, 06:41 AM   #2
moviedude25
Frequent Poster

I have not dealt with this trader before however it's not a bad thing doing a Reference check on someone. It avoids contact with rippers, and it let's people speak up for anyone they've had expirences with on a good or bad note. If the trader is a good one then people will say so which will help the good trader get more trades when he has a reputation of being one of the good guys. I wouldn't mind this type of post if it was about me and neither should anyone else. Nothing to be sorry for, only possible bad thing could be if he's a ripper and loses a trade out of a post like this which isn't bad after all
Old 10-21-2003, 08:53 AM   #3
Agent 13

Quote:
Originally posted by moviedude25
I have not dealt with this trader before however it's not a bad thing doing a Reference check on someone. It avoids contact with rippers, and it let's people speak up for anyone they've had expirences with on a good or bad note. If the trader is a good one then people will say so which will help the good trader get more trades when he has a reputation of being one of the good guys. I wouldn't mind this type of post if it was about me and neither should anyone else. Nothing to be sorry for, only possible bad thing could be if he's a ripper and loses a trade out of a post like this which isn't bad after all
A-men, a-men, and a-men! Well spoken.
Old 10-21-2003, 09:50 AM   #4
AcidBurnz1107
Frequent Poster

Default Will post as soon as i get

Ok ty 4 repling! I will post updates i soon as i get them! I would like to say he is a good guy to talk to and all i just get scared! And inpiantent cuz he is supposed to be sending DBZ GT! and other stuff! Guess in going to do the tracking thing now! lol

Its Sunday November 2nd now and i still have nothing! I sent out 14 cds 2 him! atleast! question whats the longest its taken for a package to get to you??? i would have 2 say less than 3 weeks 4 me i think! The 7th is my birthday if i get nothing b4 or on that day im naming him a bad trader! Even an email saying i got it would stop me from posting him as a bad trader! beware!!!!!

Last edited by AcidBurnz1107; 11-02-2003 at 10:21 AM.
Old 11-04-2003, 12:32 AM   #5
AcidBurnz1107
Frequent Poster

Talking cheeseman

just want this on front page! I heard from him and he still says he hasnt gotten them! i sent 2 times! I just find it hard 2 believe the post offic messed up 2 times! and still wouldnt i get the package back? I have got 1 back where i wrote the wrong address. that was 4 hedoaddict's package! but sent it back the next day or next mailing day! poirty even!

so.....hummm.....beware is all i have to say! Please ! Help! He says he has done 3 good trades if u dealt with him please post here or email me at acidburnz1107@aol.com ty this will be greatly apperiated. he sent me a link to check out his refs but it doesnt work! i have tryed to im him back but no answer yet! is slow on that part!(him iming back)he also goes by jamesmccollum12 !

address is filetrader 1350 bordeaux dr. Lexington,kentucky 40504

both s/n are on aol jamesmccollum12 and cheeseman2265
as i said in other post i will update if i actully get anything! Or he says that he got them! Quote from jamesmccollum12 "You will get yours when I get mine!"

ps i dont fell bad about posting this any more!!!
Old 11-05-2003, 06:47 PM   #6
EricIdlefan
Christmas Time is Coming!
Forum Legend

At least you are honest and people appreciate that!!
Old 11-17-2003, 12:28 PM   #7
AcidBurnz1107
Frequent Poster

Default hi

I am about to send 7 cds with comfirmation number! November 17, 2003!
Old 11-28-2003, 03:24 PM   #8
AcidBurnz1107
Frequent Poster

Red face LOOOK

The post office couldn't deliever the packages! I got them back today! Its has a sticker on it that says return to sender! And the box checked was attempted not known! And it also has something written on all of them! ARRAT K 476! and 1 looks like ARRNT K 476! and 1 has a question mark on it! the address was written pretty clear! umm So cheeseman is not a bad trader! The post offic or I messed up unless i have the wrong address!

So if any1 knowns what this means please help! on the stuff that is written on it i mean! Ohh and i mailed the 1st 1 on Oct 6th and just got it back! and 1 had a confirmation number on it! when we did the confirmation number the other day it said it was delieved!

ty Have a Nice day!
Old 01-17-2004, 02:25 PM   #9
AcidBurnz1107
Frequent Poster

Default update

Hi, I still havent got anything yet and he has gotten his. He told me he did. He is supposed to be sending my stuff but whatever. ok im going to with that he is a slow trader not a bad trader! lol
ok just an update
Old 01-17-2004, 03:46 PM   #10
The TV Show Guy
Forum Regular

Default Cheeseman2265

I recently completed a trade with James McCollum and was very pleased with the outcome. I got my stuff pretty fast and the quality was pretty good on everything. He's a good trader.
Old 01-17-2004, 04:11 PM   #11
AcidBurnz1107
Frequent Poster

ohh ok.ty 4 relpying to this.
Old 02-09-2004, 06:26 PM   #12
AcidBurnz1107
Frequent Poster

Angry

Hey look this site believed me they still havent deleted this post! I like this site better anyways! :P lol Any ways I still havent gotten anything and he seems to have ripped some1 else off! BTW this is my side of the story read above! ty