Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

One Day at a Time links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / One Day at a Time Photo Gallery

One Day at a Time - The Complete First Season

Buy One Day a Time - The Complete First Season on DVD
One Day at a Time - Season Two

Buy One Day a Time - Season Two on DVD
One Day at a Time - Season Three

Buy One Day a Time - Season Three on DVD
One Day at a Time - The Complete Series

Buy One Day a Time - The Complete Series on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > One Day at a Time

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Apple TV+ to Reboot Fraggle Rock as Series; Virtual Table Read for Bless the Harts on June 1
2021 Programming Set for FX; Hollywood Game Night Returns for 5 Episodes
FX Orders 3rd Season of Comedy; Adult Swim Brings Back Haddish and Wong Series
Memorial Day 2020 TV Marathons
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of May 25, 2020)
SitcomsOnline Digest: ABC Fall Lineup Looking to Include Fewer Sitcoms; Head of the Class Arrives on DVD
Fri-Yay: Will HBO Max Work?; ABC Announces 2020-21 Season Programming

New on DVD/Blu-ray (January/February/March/April/May)

My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One Martin - The Complete Series Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Seventh and Final Season The Good Place - The Final (Fourth) Season

01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One
01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume Two
01/14 - Veep - The Final (Seventh) Season (Blu-ray)
01/14 - Veep - The Complete Series (DVD)
01/21 - Hangin' with Mr. Cooper - The Complete Third Season (WBShop.com)
01/21 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Fifth and Final Season
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Series
01/28 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (DVD)
02/04 - Martin - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
02/11 - Step by Step - The Complete Sixth Season (WBShop.com)
02/18 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
02/25 - Better Things - The Complete Third Season
03/17 - Crashing - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/07 - Cheers - The Complete Series (2020 Release)
04/14 - Police Squad! - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
04/14 - The Righteous Gemstones - The Complete First Season
04/21 - Step by Step - The Complete Seventh and Final Season (WBShop.com)
05/19 - The Good Place - The Final (Fourth) Season
05/19 - The Good Place - The Complete Series - Collector's Edition (Blu-ray)
05/26 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2019, 08:15 PM   #1981
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Location: New York; but ideally Apt. 402 in Indy (for 8 years, minus a few months at the rooming house)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniegirl View Post
I added my 2 cents and LT said my comment was inane!!
Thatís because youíre a Yorkie who hates Elizabeth Montgomery

Old 11-26-2019, 08:18 PM   #1982
retroTVfan4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by opus View Post

, maybe I should get that calendar because that's the breed of dog I have.
Old 11-26-2019, 08:28 PM   #1983
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Location: New York; but ideally Apt. 402 in Indy (for 8 years, minus a few months at the rooming house)

Quote:
Originally Posted by retroTVfan4ever View Post
, maybe I should get that calendar because that's the breed of dog I have.
Nice. My dogs have always tended to be larger breeds, but there really is no wrong choice.
Old 11-26-2019, 08:43 PM   #1984
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Why the big grin? Do you enjoy the drama seeing me fight with him? I'm sure you saw it but he attacked and insulted you also. I've seen him attack and insult other posters too. Whenever anyone posts a comment he dislikes or point of view that differs from his own, the only way he knows how to respond is with attacks and insults. Why he is still allowed to post here is beyond me, if I was in charge he would have been banned permanently and forever a long time ago. He has a history of attacking and insulting other posters and is allowed to get away with it. It's disgusting. So if that's how it's going to be, I decided the best thing to do is stop replying to him and ignore him.

Yeah, he is very unstable and doesn't seem to like Americans! His insults are extremely childish, I'm finding him very entertaining in a weird kind of way !!
Old 11-26-2019, 08:49 PM   #1985
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Next time add 3 cents.

Or an emergency dime.

I should ,the way inflation is these days!! wu
Old 11-26-2019, 08:51 PM   #1986
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:

Retro and I are Yorkies and you being from Queens are a New Yorkie !
Old 11-26-2019, 08:59 PM   #1987
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Retro and I are Yorkies and you being from Queens are a New Yorkie !
Iím a Monty. So I love either Elizabeth Montgomery or Monty Hall.
Old 11-26-2019, 09:01 PM   #1988
retroTVfan4ever

Quote:
Yeah, he is very unstable and doesn't seem to like Americans! His insults are extremely childish, I'm finding him very entertaining in a weird kind of way !!
I don't know about him being anti American but I agree he's unstable. His insults are childish but I don't think he's entertaining at all, verbal attacks and insults aren't funny. Maybe one day he'll finally dig his own grave here but I'm not holding my breath about it.
Old 11-26-2019, 09:19 PM   #1989
retroTVfan4ever

Quote:
Nice. My dogs have always tended to be larger breeds, but there really is no wrong choice.
My dog showed up here out of the blue one day about four years ago and kept hanging around the house and yard, this went on for a few days, seemed like it wanted to live here, looking for a home. So I started feeling sorry for the dog and bought some dog food at the grocery store. She was afraid at first and wouldn't come near me, but after I fed her a few times I guess she realized I was friendly, one time after I fed her she came running up to me and let me pet her, that was our bonding moment. She's a good dog but very territorial, whenever someone comes around the house or if she hears an odd noise outside she barks like crazy.
Old 11-26-2019, 10:27 PM   #1990
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
I don't know about him being anti American but I agree he's unstable. His insults are childish but I don't think he's entertaining at all, verbal attacks and insults aren't funny. Maybe one day he'll finally dig his own grave here but I'm not holding my breath about it.
Oh!!! I was having a dumb blonde moment! I noticed he was from Canada and him calling us Yorkies , I thought that was a derogatory term against Americans ! Than it dawned on me Yorkies meant Dick York fans!!

I wouldn't say I'm a Yorkie per se ' , I like Dick York and I like Elizabeth Montgomery too !
Old 11-26-2019, 10:30 PM   #1991
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
My dog showed up here out of the blue one day about four years ago and kept hanging around the house and yard, this went on for a few days, seemed like it wanted to live here, looking for a home. So I started feeling sorry for the dog and bought some dog food at the grocery store. She was afraid at first and wouldn't come near me, but after I fed her a few times I guess she realized I was friendly, one time after I fed her she came running up to me and let me pet her, that was our bonding moment. She's a good dog but very territorial, whenever someone comes around the house or if she hears an odd noise outside she barks like crazy.

I remember when that happened! You named her Daisy right? That was so nice that she showed up and got a nice home and you got a nice pet!!
Old 11-26-2019, 10:47 PM   #1992
retroTVfan4ever

Quote:
Oh!!! I was having a dumb blonde moment! I noticed he was from Canada and him calling us Yorkies , I thought that was a derogatory term against Americans ! Than it dawned on me Yorkies meant Dick York fans!!

I wouldn't say I'm a Yorkie per se ' , I like Dick York and I like Elizabeth Montgomery too !
Both of them are good in the show, I like Dick Sargent too although some of the Sargent episodes are rehashes of previous episodes with Dick York.
Old 11-26-2019, 10:50 PM   #1993
retroTVfan4ever

Quote:
I remember when that happened! You named her Daisy right? That was so nice that she showed up and got a nice home and you got a nice pet!!
Yep I named her Daisy. I guess she needed a home and the dog is some company for me, so we help each other. She's very devoted to me and follows me everywhere I go in the house.
Old 11-27-2019, 12:32 AM   #1994
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Oops almost forgot

Favorite line from Super Blues- David says “I lost a case today and I’ll survive. Of course my client won’t...”

And still looking for people living in the building, a bunch were at the party. Named were The Olsens and Mr. and Mrs. ?????? (I rewound a few times, but I just couldn’t make out what Julie called them).

Oh, and after Schneider having a wife downstairs in the pilot, this is the next time she’s mentioned, only now he’s been divorced for 10 years.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:18 AM   #1995
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Oops almost forgot

Favorite line from Super Blues- David says ďI lost a case today and Iíll survive. Of course my client wonít...Ē

And still looking for people living in the building, a bunch were at the party. Named were The Olsens and Mr. and Mrs. ?????? (I rewound a few times, but I just couldnít make out what Julie called them).

Oh, and after Schneider having a wife downstairs in the pilot, this is the next time sheís mentioned, only now heís been divorced for 10 years.

Best line from Season 9 , Travel agent

Max saying " If only I had bought the right onion to put in my fish chowder , Barbara and Mark would have loved it" !
Closed Thread