Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Hope for Sitcoms of the 2020s; Good Times Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience
All in the Family Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience; Curb Returns Jan. 19
Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-29-2013, 12:35 PM   #61
crochetbuff
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambone2421
Completely stupid but LE may be even dumber. I would have thought that by now, all of their properties would have been searched back then for ground disturbance, amoung other things.

I believe searching for ground disturbance can be very expensive and very time consuming. Not sure how many acres of land were owned by this family, but it could be quite extensive. Unfortunately, although this case was featured on T.V., this is not a television program and most agencies do not have the time or money to do such searches. Sometimes (most of the time) it is a waiting game and something eventually turns up.
crochetbuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:43 PM   #62
Blackout
Sart Bimpson

maybe brad was killed too
Old 04-29-2013, 05:07 PM   #63
dks64
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necco
Yep, the only people more stupid are the morons who hide bodies in storage lockers and then forget to pay the rent.
That reminds me to send in the check. Thanks!

dks64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:21 AM   #64
wiseguy182

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
You don't have to be rude about it. Instead of posting something condescending to people who have posts that annoy you, maybe you could just, I don't know....not reply to the thread?
God, why the hell do you have to turn everything into an argument? It's pretty telling that the poster itself didn't have a problem with it, but you did. And in case you didn't notice, everyone including the mod, agreed with me.

I don't have many people on my ignore list here, but you just managed to make that elite group.
wiseguy182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:56 AM   #65
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseguy182
I don't have many people on my ignore list here, but you just managed to make that elite group.
That's cute. I'm honored.

Back to the topic at hand, I don't see what other remains they could be other than Wendy, Lisa, and Cynthia. Considering the property was owned by Ida Prewitt, who was one of the last people seen with each missing person, I think it's pretty clear what happened here and who's responsible.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:11 AM   #66
Hambone2421

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
Back to the topic at hand, I don't see what other remains they could be other than Wendy, Lisa, and Cynthia. Considering the property was owned by Ida Prewitt, who was one of the last people seen with each missing person, I think it's pretty clear what happened here and who's responsible.
I agree. Wan't Ida the one who has already died? Also, someone posted on here about Chad Noe having disappeared 10 yerars ago. Is that legit and where did it come from? Does anyone know?
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:00 AM   #67
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
I agree. Wan't Ida the one who has already died? Also, someone posted on here about Chad Noe having disappeared 10 yerars ago. Is that legit and where did it come from? Does anyone know?
Yes, I believe Ida died a couple of years ago. Beverly is still very much alive. Have no idea how true the rumors are about Chad disappearing, but if they're true I'm sure his mother knows where he is.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:05 AM   #68
dynoguy88

It's hard to believe but I've been posting on this forum for 13 years now. I've seen posters come and go. But one thing every one of them had in common with the current and other longtime posters here is that they all agreed that Chad Noe has got to be the guiltiest person (along with Paul Pollis) in the history of Unsolved Mysteries.

I'm LOVING the thought of FINALLY seeing him in that orange jumpsuit, handcuffed, ready to be locked up. Same goes for mother of the year, Beverly.
dynoguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:31 AM   #69
Hambone2421

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynoguy88
It's hard to believe but I've been posting on this forum for 13 years now. I've seen posters come and go. But one thing every one of them had in common with the current and other longtime posters here is that they all agreed that Chad Noe has got to be the guiltiest person (along with Paul Pollis) in the history of Unsolved Mysteries.

I'm LOVING the thought of FINALLY seeing him in that orange jumpsuit, handcuffed, ready to be locked up. Same goes for mother of the year, Beverly.
Agreed. Do you happen to know who it was or where it was stated, that Chad Noe disappeared over 10 yrs ago?
Old 04-30-2013, 09:31 AM   #70
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynoguy88
I agree 100% with everything you said.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:42 AM   #71
Steve W.
Forum Regular

Quote:
Agreed. Do you happen to know who it was or where it was stated, that Chad Noe disappeared over 10 yrs ago?
I remember reading the post that stated that.

I think they might have meant that he disappeared (not surprisingly after learning about him) from his child's life (the one that was in the center of this whole custody battle) and that his mother Beverly started taking care of the kid.

He might have been trying to get away so that the authorities won't be able to find him. Most of us agree Chad Noe (and his mother as a likely accomplice) likely murdered Wendy, Lisa, and Cynthia, so this "news" isn't too surprising from that aspect, even though he appeared on the UM segment.
Steve W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:56 AM   #72
RobinW

Quote:
I'm not sure he really "disappeared" in the traditional sense, but rather just went off and did his own thing and stopped staying in contact with his family. I believe Aisha has said that Chad saw Jonathan a grand total of two or three times after Wendy disappeared, so he certainly never played much of a role in his son's life. It makes the whole thing even more despicable that he would murder the mother of his child when he didn't even give a crap about raising the child to begin with.

That said, if they issue a warrant for Chad's arrest, I hope they don't have a hard time tracking him down.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:04 AM   #73
crochetbuff
Forum Regular

So far I don't believe that any of the articles or news stories have said that any human remains have been found. LE were guided to this site by a tip or new information.

I do hope that they are found and justice can be served.
crochetbuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:16 AM   #74
Hambone2421

Quote:
Originally Posted by crochetbuff
So far I don't believe that any of the articles or news stories have said that any human remains have been found. LE were guided to this site by a tip or new information.

I do hope that they are found and justice can be served.
My thinking is that remains were found. Wendy's sister was asked to give DNA samples. She's very active on this board and in this case and if no bodies were found, I'm sure she would have told us by now. Just my opinion though.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:14 PM   #75
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
My thinking is that remains were found. Wendy's sister was asked to give DNA samples. She's very active on this board and in this case and if no bodies were found, I'm sure she would have told us by now. Just my opinion though.
Yeah I don't think they would have asked for DNA samples unless human remains were found.