Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-21-2014, 04:23 PM   #376
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

I'm going through the original thread for this case, looking for other crimes the Noes have committed and any other info that might be of use here. Below, I quote some posts by Wendy's sister from 2006 where she is answering some questions from other posters. Some of them have been edited for length, clarity, etc, but they are in full and in context over in the original thread titled: Wendy Camp, Shamrock Disappearances, UPDATE

Old posts from Wendy's sister:
---

Thank you all so much. I just searched yesterday for a site that I had forgotten carried my sister and her daughters age progressed photo, and found a site that was actually talking about my sister's case! I almost fell out of my chair, it was so surreal! I was linked to this site today by another poster, and I am so happy that there is *SOMEONE* out in this world who really cares about what happens to my family and is trying to help us figure out what to do. Yes, Chad is guilty as hell, and we know it, but proving it is not easy, as I am sure you all know.

About 7 months ago, a man came forward and told my mother that he had a well on his property and that it was filled up and that it had been years since he had been to the site, and the OFBI said that it was to thin and small, but yes, deep enough, but that digging it up was too much trouble, and to this my parents agreed.

Sadly to say, my Father, Ed Taylor, passed away June 29th, 2006, and although the case was not solved while he was alive, my mother and I know that he is with her and he now knows what happened.

I would like to personally let each and every one of you know, that from the bottom of our hearts, we thank you, for just TALKING about this case, as now that Jackie Johnson, the OFBI lady who was on our case retired a few years ago has been replaced with a man who's name I wont say, but he isn't even pretending to work on this case.

As for bones being found [in a swamp] in oct, I have not heard this, as the OFBI was not forthcoming with these details to my Mother and I am so shocked to hear this!

---

Lisa's disappearance left her children, who were at school that day waiting for momma to pick em up, with no daddy in the picture, without a mother, and those kids were her *LIFE*. She would die for them and so would my sister, who loved them and was proud to be their aunty and so was I. They were great kids, and no one realizes that.

---

My father passed away in June, and Johnathan came to the funeral. He chose to go live with Beverly because when it was her turn to keep him for visitations she poisoned his mind against my parents, bought him whatever he wanted, did not even make the boy go to school or anything, not even get up or go to bed on time, so he didn't want to be with the mean old Taylors who made him get out of bed and brush his teeth and *HORROR* go to school. So he cut all ties with us till daddy passed then after the funeral I haven't spoken to him.

---

Chad isn't even in Johnathan's life. When I spoke to him last I asked him how's Chad, and he said he hadn't seen him in over 9 months. He is still on drugs, and who knows....

---

I had lost hope of ever finding my sister and niece, the OFBI agent that has our case doesn't even pretend to be working the case, citing he is too busy, it was up for a grand jury, and then something happened, and it is a mess.

---

I was never around Ida too much, as I was only around Beverly a small amount, and Chad more than I wanted to be. Never wanted to be around her because she was the type of bitter old person that you can say wow it is nice today and it will be an issue for her, so better to keep quiet around her.

---

I have seen enough of the cold case files and other crime programs to know there have been many convictions without a body, and that alone should help us in this case, but I have no hope of these fools nosing around these people.

---

After we found out that Chad got that teenage girl pregnant, in the hall, with my sister in a coma barely for two days, he never even came to visit my sister, not even once, for the whole year and a half that my sister laid in that bed, nor the next two years of therapy and learning to walk, talk even eat again..... My parents asked my sister what she wanted to do and upon my parents advice, she gave power of attorney to my parents and they filed for her, and got him out of her life.

During those painful times at the rehab, and over the course of the next year and a half is when she met Leon Camp, her next Husband, and he proved himself to be an upstanding citizen, never had done drugs, or behaved lewdly with adult OR minors, and was deemed acceptable by my family, and my parents allowed and or accepted his proposal to my sister with open arms. Leon loved my sister with all his heart, and we loved him right back, and still do. In fact after 8 years of waiting for my sister , he finally got his life back, and re-married a wonderful girl who we met only once but loved instantly, because LEON chose her, and we know his choices.

---

Cynthia was from a previous marriage, to a man from out of this country. Wendy had gotten a letter from the ex-husband asking who was raising his daughter after he found out Wendy had married Chad. He referred to Chad as a "boy" and Chad flew into a tizzy, screaming "I am a man, not a boy", for about an hour. If he did hurt Cynthia, I know he was still angry at the way her father hurt his feelings about calling him a boy vs. man, and he always brought that up to Wendy during every argument they had. But why he would kill Wendy, or Lisa-Renee is anyone's guess.

Beverly and Ida had already been in trouble with the law over the years and for big crimes such as illegal smuggling of underage prostitution rings, and black magic stuff, all sort of things that would make your stomach churn. So could be they see a girl [Wendy] in front of them that has finally, after a 3 yr struggle with the judges over even getting visitation rights, had won a small victory over them, they could see her weaknesses as she was paralyzed on one side of her body. Lisa was a "very thin and on-drugs-all-the-time girl", so she could have easily been overpowered. If someone who you feel is competing with you and struggling with you for something as big as this and drugs turn into something even bigger in your mind, and then that person wins, even a little, maybe you feel to strike out in anger, and in the heat of the moment, maybe he did. I hope for my sister and Lisa and Cynthia's sake he did not, but I know he did and now we need proof of it so we can put him away.

I saw [Ida on TV complaining about Wendy "gripin and bitchin"] and I swear my heart stopped beating. And here, Ida has her own grand-daughter in law and step grandchild missing, that's bad enough and you don't even feel any concern? Then on top of that you are the last three to be known to have picked her up from her doorstep and you cant even bring her home because she was bitchin and moaning?

If you knew my sister you would know right there that this is just not true. My sister had stars in her eyes, that's why Chad was able to mislead her in the first place, and get her into drugs. [When Wendy was pregnant and had morning sickness] he would say, hey, try this it will keep you from throwing up and it wont hurt the baby. I later found out that he gave her acid! He could have killed my nephew.

Johnathan has a really bad learning disability, [he was born in 1987] he has no co-ordination, and he is sweet as can be, but just not really "there" like you would expect.

Chad just treated my sister like a human experiment and then the minute she got sick he moved on. My blood ran cold I swear it did, I got goosebumps and couldn't even breath when I saw that tape. My mom brought it to let me see it before the episode even aired on television. I could not believe someone would have the gall to act like that and think no one will think i look guilty.

Just no respect at all. I think if Beverly and Chad were indicted you would see Beverly jump ship pretty quickly to save her own butt and say that Chad did it all. But of course they have never been indicted have they?

My mom had a grand jury hearing but something always kept happening and my mom would have to fill me in on the details as I cant remember what all stonewalled us on that.

[Regarding the tip that there were bones in a well] They went out and looked at the well, with my parents in tow. They even asked my parents what they thought and took that into consideration before making up their minds if I remember correctly. The well was very very narrow, and they said that the bodies would have had to have been chopped up to go down in there. I was like dig it up cause I would not put it past them to do something like that, but my parents thought it highly unlikely so they passed up on it.

Last edited by TracyLynnS; 01-21-2014 at 08:40 PM.
TracyLynnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 06:17 PM   #377
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

Also from this thread: http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...ighlight=wendy

Wendy's sister: When I spoke to Johnathan, he is the one who told me Beverly was in jail, I asked if Chad had come to his graduation, he admitted that he hasn't seen Chad, in get this, over ten years. What a loser my poor nephew got as a dad, yet in the UM segment, what was the reason he claimed he took Johnathan for? Well it is a lie, my parents filed for a divorce for my sister, Ad Litum, while she was in a coma and my parents found out that he got a 16 year old girl pregnant, in the hospital hall!

He moved out of my parents house when my parents threw his ass out. Took Johnathan, and apparently dropped him off at grandma's house, only to return and visit, not parent.... And after my sister and niece went missing, he saw him one time. Once. What a jerk! We hate him.

---

Hambone: There have been several rumors about the Noe family regarding this case. There were some who said that Ida, the woman who supposedly dropped off Wendy and the other two girls, was having an affair with the chief of police. A few weeks later, her husband was murdered and she collected life insurance on him. Rumors of a possible "Dixie Mafia" that they all belong to, etc...

I read somewhere on here that now that Ida and Beverly have been arrested for arson, whatever "pull" they had within the local law enforcement must now be gone or else they would have been arrested. This just isn't the case. They were arrested for Arson by the FBI. These two were setting fire to every place they lived in, in order to collect the insurance money on the house, therefore the feds jumped in. They have since been released from prison and are on probation. Just a very weird case, especially considering Chad Noe admitted to the murders to someone at a bar and doesn't deny doing it!!

---

And then in 2010, we get this oddball, one time poster (Inisght), which shows you what kind of weirdos come out of the woodwork to interject themselves into cases. With the discovery of the bodies, everything this person said has been discredited. I'll fix the punctuation, spelling, and capitalization, but it still won't make any sense. lol

Insight: When Ida Prewiit got to Bristow with Beverly, she decided she wanted to go home to Shamrock. Cynthia had to go to the bathroom when they got there and went in the house. Wendy and Lisa stayed outside.

Ida came back out side to empty something she had in a pan. They got to arguing and Ida hit Wendy with the pan which knocked her out. Lisa started screaming because she thought Wendy was dead (as did Ida, Chad and Beverly).

Chad knew he had to get Lisa to be quiet so he stabbed her. They knew they had to do something about Cynthia so they killed her too, wrapping her in the bathroom shower curtain.

Since Wendy was to big to put in the car with the other two, Chad borrowed a truck from someone he knew and covered them in the back with something. Not knowing for sure when the law would be there, he knew he couldn't take them very far so he disposed of them immediately.

I think I know where because i grew up in Shamrock. I have not lived there in a long time but I believe there are people who really do know what happened. This is just a story but my sister, my daughter, and myself have been having some really weird dreams lately concerning these two women and the little girl and I live 600 miles away.

---

See post #119 here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t=wendy&page=5

Websleuths seems to have the most info about the crimes the Noes and local law enforcement were involved in.

I'm going to paraphrase this one post so you can get an idea of what kind of corruption the family is dealing with, and encourage you to read the threads over there concerning the case. Since I'm a member there now, I don't think I'm allowed to copy and paste WS posts to other sites:

Post #119: The frustration the family is facing is too much to bear. After Wendy, Cynthia, and LisaRenee disappeared, life was difficult. Now, the family feels betrayed, disgusted, and frustrated. The person in charge of the investigation, JL, is somehow involved. Beverly or Ida Noe have blackmailed him or coerced him in this case. He, JL, used to be the Sheriff of Shamrock, OK.

Either Beverly or Ida was having an affair with SH, who was Sheriff of Bristow OK. He was found hanging out of his patrol car, killed with is own gun. The deputy sheriff was also having an affair with either Beverly or Ida.

The Shamrock police department was completely shut down.

The family believes JL was a dirty cop, a dirty sheriff, and now is in charge [as of 2011] of Wendy's case. He was the deputy in charge of the town when the three went missing. Now he is the investigator on her case and is stalling grand jury hearings.

I know this seems like flimsy evidence, but there is more that I can't divulge publicly.
Old 01-21-2014, 06:55 PM   #378
JenniferS.
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyLynnS
There are all kinds of claims about this family's multi-generational lifetime of crime. Some of them are known to be true and others are rumors.

A violently murdered husband in 1980, pimping (including underage girls), drug dealing, arson, statutory rape, murdering Wendy and her family, and who knows what else...
Just adding to the list. There was one were Beverly locked herself in her car and wash shooting at her boyfriend. Real Friendly.

Not to mention Ida was being accused of shooting and stabbing her son in law , with her other daughter. And the arson case against Ida and Beverly. This family is nuts.
JenniferS. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:22 PM   #379
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

After everything I've been reading about these people, I'd believe they were guilty of any accusation that came along. They've had their grubby hands in every illegal dealing you can think of, from drugs, to arson, to serial killing/mass murder.

I wonder how Jonathan feels about all this, now that his mother, sister, and step auntie were found murdered on his granny's property.

I know there was a time where he wasn't getting along with Wendy's family at all and was apparently believing everything the Noes told him... and no telling what that was. But that was before the bodies were found.

After the discovery of the bodies, they still could have lied and convinced him that Wendy's husband had been molesting him when he was little, and that they had to kill Wendy and Leon's sister to keep them from kidnapping him and taking him back to that evil man, but how can they explain killing his 6 year old sister?

How do they explain the duct tape around Cynthia's little face, placed there so soon after she'd seen her brother for the last time? How do they explain his uncle digging a hole and then filling it back in after his mom, sister, and aunt were thrown in? And his granny instructing his uncle to cover the grave with pepper to disguise the scent from the cadaver dogs? His dad and granny going on TV bragging about drunken stupors and lying to the world while they knew that his murdered mom, aunt, and sister were lying in a hole on their property.

He's 26 years old now. This information isn't gossip that can be explained away with more family lies, it's in legal documents. There's gruesome photographic proof. Can he accept whatever lies they've told him about why his mom, aunt, and sister were bound, shot, and buried in the yard for 20 years?
Old 01-22-2014, 05:40 PM   #380
JenniferS.
Forum Regular

You think it would haunt Beverly and Chad seeing as how much Jonathon looks like his mother. The medical examiner is half done , he/she is now trying to determine cause of death. Guess that will take another 6 months. Perhaps by next year we will have some arrests.
JenniferS. is offline   Reply With Quote