Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-09-2013, 08:15 AM   #196
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBevis
Leon is still alive. He recently posted on Websleuths in response to the recent developments in this case. Sounds like he's at least relieved that all of this will hopefully be over soon.

P.S. It's spelled "Kregear" in case you were wondering.
What all did Leon say over on websleuths?
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:58 AM   #197
crystaldawn

Lifetime did air the UM Farina version of this case yesterday but no update, not even a typed one.

Not sure if this has been posted yet but if you stand to listen to her here's a video interview of Beverly Noe proclaiming her innocence.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3211987.html
crystaldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:40 AM   #198
RobinW

Yeah, I checked the Websleuths thread and can't find any comments from Leon. However, he did comment on this article using his Facebook profile:
http://www.news9.com/story/22142418/...-pawnee-county
RobinW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:06 AM   #199
McBevis
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinW
Yeah, I checked the Websleuths thread and can't find any comments from Leon. However, he did comment on this article using his Facebook profile:
http://www.news9.com/story/22142418/...-pawnee-county
Sorry, that's what I meant to say in the first place. I knew he had commented, but I thought it was in the Websleuths forum. Sorry.
McBevis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:57 AM   #200
Willie Black
Occasional Poster

Confused

I'm curious....why are some news and media outlets describing to the 3 victims in this case as "women" while it's obvious that one of the victims is a 6 year old baby?
Willie Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:50 AM   #201
Apostapler
Forum Regular

"Man accused in Okla. cold case pleads innocent"

http://www.news9.com/story/22213769/...okla-cold-case

Quote:
...No one has been charged in the deaths of Wendy Camp, her daughter and a sister-in-law, but prosecutors allege Prewitt's mother and other family members were involved
Not yet, but they will be!

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-man-accus...headline_crime

The second article says that the bodies were buried at separate times...weird! Wonder how they figured that one out and what the significance is.

Edit: Oh, my bad! They were referring to the land being owned at separate times.
Apostapler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:32 PM   #202
ranion
Occasional Poster

I hope they are able to make a case against some of the other guilty parties. I can't imagine they would be able to get out of this, but stranger things have happened.
ranion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #203
Apostapler
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranion
I hope they are able to make a case against some of the other guilty parties. I can't imagine they would be able to get out of this, but stranger things have happened.
Well, the Noes and Ida Prewitt had opportunity, means, and motive to begin with, but we didn't have bodies. Now we have bodies and corroborating evidence, coupled with a witness that is now being charged with covering up the crime.

Sounds like enough for a case to me!

I'm interested to see what the ballistic evidence shows, and if they would be able to trace some murder weapons.
Apostapler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:37 PM   #204
Hambone2421

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynoguy88
We talked about this in the other Wendy Camp thread about 2 years back, right after Aisha was interviewed on that internet radio station. It is on police record that Wendy called her mother from a payphone right outside that gas station and it took place some time after Wendy's last phone call to Leon at 4:45 p.m.

Wendy told her mother during that last phone call that Cynthia started crying in the car because she was hungry. So they pulled into that gas station. Since Wendy didn't have her wallet on her, Beverly blew a fit because she had to pitch a couple bucks to buy a soda and some candy for Cynthia. The two of them were inside when Wendy noticed the payphone outside the gas station and that's when Wendy got out of the car to make that call and it only lasted a couple minutes. However, it was never mentioned WHERE that gas station was.

After leaving the gas station, I always believed Beverly drove the three of them to the murder site. And I still believe that now.

Beverly's story was always mathematically impossible. Just before leaving Shamrock, Wendy made her last phone call to Leon at 4:45 p.m. and according to Beverly, she kicked the three ladies out at the Chandler Walmart at approximately 5:45 p.m. That's just one hour to drive for a while, turn around and drive back to Shamrock to drop off Ida, drive for a while again, stop at the gas station, and then eventually arrive in Chandler. Driving 40 miles on a slower two lane highway with all those stops and turnarounds would only be possible if you had a jet. In other words, Beverly is a liar. But we already knew this.

The bodies were discovered in Jennings, which is just 18 miles from Shamrock. That's where Beverly drove after leaving the gas station, contrary to what she's always stated. I have no doubt about it.
Excellent theory and possibility. It always struck me as downright evil that people could speak of these three victims on camera with such callous, despicable behavior. Hell even if you dont like them, at least pretend to be hopeful that they are ok.
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:38 PM   #205
Hambone2421

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinW
Man, when you realize that Beverly was throwing a hissy fit about having to pay a couple bucks to buy food for a child she was going to murder in a matter of minutes, the whole thing is even more twisted !

I'm sure Beverly was probably angry when she saw Wendy making an unscheduled phone call because it was going to blow an extra hole into her already flimsy cover story.
I was JUST about to say that. Add in the fact that its just a little kid and it makes it even more evil.
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:33 PM   #206
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

Has anyone found any updated news reports on the charges, interrogations, investigation?

I don't know if all of the following has been discussed here or if I saw some of it on websleuths but I do know that a websleuths member noticed that in the crime scene photo released, there was a large bladed knife near Wendy's body. There was blue cord around Lisa's body that could have been used as a binding.

Most disturbing, imo, is what those murderers did to little Cynthia. Her head and ankles have very obvious duct tape still wrapped around them, 21 years later.

This was not a quick killing. These people suffered through a violent premeditated multiple murder. It seems to me that they were terrorized for some time before they died. The hole was pre-dug and very deep. At least one victim, a child, was bound.

This makes me wonder how long the killers held them against their will; were they made to watch as each one was killed and pushed into the hole, hearing the gunshots; and why was Cynthia duct taped? Especially around her head? Did they keep her longer? Did they use the tape to blindfold her? Suffocate her? Gag her to keep her screams and crying from drawing attention or aggravating the killers?

And knowing all that had happened, these idiots were able to go on tv and brag about being in a drunken stupor and complain about having to deal with Jonathan's Mother, Sister, and Aunt, on the rare time they were even permitted to visit.

I sure hope whoever judges this case learns the full truth and that the guilty are severely punished.
TracyLynnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:24 PM   #207
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyLynnS
Has anyone found any updated news reports on the charges, interrogations, investigation?

I don't know if all of the following has been discussed here or if I saw some of it on websleuths but I do know that a websleuths member noticed that in the crime scene photo released, there was a large bladed knife near Wendy's body. There was blue cord around Lisa's body that could have been used as a binding.

Most disturbing, imo, is what those murderers did to little Cynthia. Her head and ankles have very obvious duct tape still wrapped around them, 21 years later.

This was not a quick killing. These people suffered through a violent premeditated multiple murder. It seems to me that they were terrorized for some time before they died. The hole was pre-dug and very deep. At least one victim, a child, was bound.

This makes me wonder how long the killers held them against their will; were they made to watch as each one was killed and pushed into the hole, hearing the gunshots; and why was Cynthia duct taped? Especially around her head? Did they keep her longer? Did they use the tape to blindfold her? Suffocate her? Gag her to keep her screams and crying from drawing attention or aggravating the killers?

And knowing all that had happened, these idiots were able to go on tv and brag about being in a drunken stupor and complain about having to deal with Jonathan's Mother, Sister, and Aunt, on the rare time they were even permitted to visit.

I sure hope whoever judges this case learns the full truth and that the guilty are severely punished.
That's sick to even think about. I didn't notice the knife, the bindings, and the duct tape. I was under the impression that all three had died from gunshot wounds, but then again I may be wrong. Let's just hope their deaths were quick. But if those photos show signs of bindings, I shudder to even think what they went through. All over custody of a grandson?!
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:04 PM   #208
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
That's sick to even think about. I didn't notice the knife, the bindings, and the duct tape. I was under the impression that all three had died from gunshot wounds, but then again I may be wrong.
I'm almost positive that gunshot wounds to all 3 victims were confirmed publicly. I'm not sure why the large knife was buried with them. I'm assuming it was used to control/intimidate them into cooperating or something along those lines. The only reason I can think of burying it with the victims and their belongings was to get rid of evidence. I'm not sure if they disposed of the gun or not.
TracyLynnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:31 PM   #209
Steve W.
Forum Regular

Has their been any recent updates on the status of Chad Noe? Has he been found and questioned? Has Beverly Noe been questioned?
Steve W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:46 PM   #210
dynoguy88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve W.
Has their been any recent updates on the status of Chad Noe? Has he been found and questioned? Has Beverly Noe been questioned?
I was web surfing for any recent developments about this case and can't find anything in the last couple weeks. I have to imagine the police and investigators are building cases against Beverly and Chad before they can move forward. At least I hope that's what they're doing.
dynoguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote