Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-05-2013, 02:31 PM   #181
Jaden
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesteldorf
It may just be speculation and I don't expect you or anyone else to break any trust or confidence you may have established with Aisha or the rest of Wendy's family, but do you know how they feel about Jonathan?

He was, after all, the reason why Wendy made that visit to the Noe home in 1992. I am sure Wendy loved him very much. I'd also imagine that he may have been brainwashed by Ida, Beverly, and Chad over the years, maybe to the point of saying negative things about his mother, but I have no idea what kind of man he has become.

He was an innocent child when all of this went down, and it's not his fault, that he was born into this crazy psycho family on the paternal side. So if he ever did ever hear of the family secret it's so bizarre who in the world would actually believe that it's true. I'm sure he was brain washed, I can't believe that he wasn't. A whole life of lies it would be hard to know what is real and what isn't.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:32 PM   #182
dynoguy88

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
In another article, there's a link to an interview with Beverly where she says something to the effect of "he just wants to put all this behind him now". She also says he's living with her, which is what I think her motive was in wanting Wendy out of the picture.
I just wonder why Beverly chose that particular weekend to carry out the plan of getting rid of Wendy once for all. According to the UM segment, Chad had full custody of Jonathan and was able to call all the shots because of Wendy's multiple sclerosis. I don't recall it ever being mentioned that Wendy was in any process of being able to obtain legal custody of him. She basically was at Chad's mercy when it came to being able to see her son. So if you're not in any danger of losing Jonathan, why go to such extremes that includes killing a 6 year old girl and an in-law you had never met before?

Like a few people mentioned some pages back in this thread, there has to be more than just wanting custody. This is a family of criminals as we would later find out when Beverly and Ida were thrown in jail for arson. They're bound to have many more skeletons in their closet. And since Jonathan was just starting to talk at the time, I'm sure Beverly was afraid he might say something to Wendy eventually about stuff he saw his father, grandmother and Ms. Personality herself, great-grandma Ida do. If Wendy is out of the picture, those problems go away.

The bottom line is that it's very, critically important that Beverly and Chad are thrown in jail. Because marrying into that family has proven to be a VERY costly mistake not once but twice, that we know of. If Beverly is not in jail, than I could very easily imagine her sprinkling pepper over the grave of Jonathan's future wife, who met the wrong end of a gun like previous in-laws to that family.
dynoguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:21 PM   #183
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

I can't completely figure out why the Noes were so desperate to keep Wendy's son all to themselves.

The don't seem like the type, at all, who would are interested in raising a small child and taking on all the demands that it entails... expenses, lost sleep, messes kids make, etc. They seem more like the type who get rid of their "burdens" rather than dealing with them.

Did they want custody of him just to win?

Were they afraid visits by Wendy would reveal any criminal activities they were involved in and wanted to keep her away and eventually get rid of her to keep her from finding out anything illegal they might be involved it?

Would they have gotten any kind of government benefits (money, etc) from having custody of Jonathan? Was he due any kind of support because his mother was disabled and/or his father was basically absent? If it was known that Jonathan's mother was dead, would he have gotten any type of Social Security death benefit due to being orphaned?

In the other major thread on this case, Wendy's sister did mention that Noe family didn't really "parent" Jonathan, as far as making sure he went to school, etc, and this caused problems when he was with his maternal grandparents, since they expected him to clean his room, go to school, and grow up with some moral guidance.

And what a horrible situation this all turned out to be. The people who raised Wendy's little boy were apparently a very dangerous, multi generational, entire family of criminals/murderers.
TracyLynnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:39 PM   #184
flytrapp
Forum Regular

When I spoke to Aisha, we didn't talk about Jonathan....not that we were avoiding the subject, we were just yapping away about the case itself. I did read somewhere what TracyLynn just posted, that Aisha once said something to the effect that the child really wasn't parented well/often.

I'm not sure why Beverly chose to carry out the plan at that particular time, either. Maybe Wendy knew some things that she shouldn't have? After all, she was married to Chad, so who knows what dirt she might of overheard. Dynoguy pointed out that Chad had sole custody and was calling the shots....but if my memory is correct, I don't think that was true. I think the judge found Chad in contempt and ordered him to allow Wendy to see her son (and Chad and family kept hiding from her, or moving, or changing the phone number, etc). Well, if Wendy was anything like Aisha, she wouldn't have taken this lightly or been quiet about it. I'm pretty sure Wendy was fed up and wanted to see her son. I think that's why she took the bait when they called her and asked her if she wanted to visit. I think she was just sooo happy to be able to see her child that she was blinded, at least for a moment, as to how evil those Noe's really were/are. Leon, of course, not being as emotionally invested as Wendy, sensed danger...and knowing that he couldn't go with her due to the tension between him and Chad, he sent his sister because he didn't trust them. Anyway, the point to my rant is that if I had to GUESS as to why Beverly chose that weekend to murder them, my best guess would be that either Wendy knew some dirt on them, OR more likely, Wendy was making all kinds of noise about not being able to see her child. I'm sure she really was "gripin' and b1tchin'", because if someone was preventing me from seeing my child, I'd be fukkin mad as hell. I think Wendy just became too much of a problem for Beverly and Chad, and they just decided they would kill her (apparently she got away with it once, so why not do it again?). They tried to get rid of her when she became ill, then when she started to get better they made up the abuse charges, then when the court ordered Chad to allow Wendy visitation they moved and hid from her....but Wendy wouldn't stop. I feel like she became too much of an issue and they realized the ONLY way to get rid of her...was unfortunately, to get rid of her.

I hope the Noe's get what they deserve, REAL soon!
flytrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:39 PM   #185
RobinW

Here's a quote I found from an old post Aisha made in another thread here in regards to Jonathan...

Quote:
Johnathan has a really bad learning disabilty, he has NO co-ordination, and he is sweet as can be, but just not really "there" like you would expect.
I'm pretty sure I also heard Aisha remark about how sweet and good-natured Jonathan is during her Websleuths interview. I wouldn't be surprised if Aisha and her family will try to help Jonathan out if the Noes wind up going to prison.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #186
Steve W.
Forum Regular

Have there been charges filed or arrests made yet, in regards to the remains of Wendy, Lisa, and Cynthia being found?

So was Ida Prewitt the person that actually killed that John Rausin guy in 1980?
Steve W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:36 AM   #187
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynoguy88
I just wonder why Beverly chose that particular weekend to carry out the plan of getting rid of Wendy once for all. According to the UM segment, Chad had full custody of Jonathan and was able to call all the shots because of Wendy's multiple sclerosis. I don't recall it ever being mentioned that Wendy was in any process of being able to obtain legal custody of him. She basically was at Chad's mercy when it came to being able to see her son. So if you're not in any danger of losing Jonathan, why go to such extremes that includes killing a 6 year old girl and an in-law you had never met before?
I think the Noe's saw Wendy's prescence as a burden to them. They wanted Jonathan all to themselves, and with Wendy around, naturally, she's going to want to have visitation rights and she's going to want to see her son. I don't think they were in danger of losing him, just that they wanted total control.

Quote:
Like a few people mentioned some pages back in this thread, there has to be more than just wanting custody. This is a family of criminals as we would later find out when Beverly and Ida were thrown in jail for arson. They're bound to have many more skeletons in their closet. And since Jonathan was just starting to talk at the time, I'm sure Beverly was afraid he might say something to Wendy eventually about stuff he saw his father, grandmother and Ms. Personality herself, great-grandma Ida do. If Wendy is out of the picture, those problems go away.
This is another good point. And IIRC, the UM segment made mention that the Noe's claimed that Jonathan was being sexually abused by Leon Camp (which turned out to be a flat out fabrication). I suppose they thought this would be a way to get Wendy out of the picture, but when it was proven that Leon was innocent, Wendy comes back into the picture. But I can totally see where Jonathan may have said something to Wendy and Leon about being coaxed by the Noes into lying against them or maybe something illegal that they were involved in.

Quote:
The bottom line is that it's very, critically important that Beverly and Chad are thrown in jail. Because marrying into that family has proven to be a VERY costly mistake not once but twice, that we know of. If Beverly is not in jail, than I could very easily imagine her sprinkling pepper over the grave of Jonathan's future wife, who met the wrong end of a gun like previous in-laws to that family.
Absolutely agree. Beverly, IMO, is the most guilty. I believe this is why Chad and Ida appeared on UM, but Beverly did not. I believe Chad knew what was going to happen that day, but he did not take part in the actual murders. I believe Beverly and Ida were the ones directly involved in killing Wendy, Lisa, and Cynthia. Chad probably helped with the coverup. I just hope more arrests happen soon. The families need justice.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:54 PM   #188
scc1222
Forum Regular

IDK,I mean,Chad was the one who bragged about killing all 3 of them.And then..all 3 of them are found.
And then beverly was in a hurry...why? to meet chad,who was to do the actual killing?
then they supposedly met at a restaurant..impossible timewise,but it seems to me,chad was out and about,so were they covering their tracks,in case he was seen? idk the exact paths they would have taken (can anyone do a map,based on what we know at this point,would that be ok? vs. what path beverly said they took).
Perhaps the UM segment can be used to make a case against him/them in court? He didn't know who all was interveiwed,obviously,and he was covering all bases when he said it,in case someone he'd bragged to came fwd.just a thought.
scc1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:01 PM   #189
Spark Of Spirit
Forum Regular

They'll get Chad and Beverly eventually. It can't be too much longer now.
“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Spark Of Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:39 AM   #190
Apostapler
Forum Regular

Has anyone heard if Chad's whereabouts have been discovered? Kinda hard to keep tabs on a guy if no one knows where he is...
Apostapler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:49 AM   #191
ranion
Occasional Poster

I unfortunately can't find it but one of the reports said Chad was the tipster. I am not sure if this report was in error or not.
ranion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:55 PM   #192
Allierain
17-year lurker
Forum Regular

Wow. I came over to the forums for a totally different reason, and I find this. The picture of the skeletons was sad. But I am ecstatic that the Camp and Kreiger (sure I misspelled that, I apologize) families finally know truly what happened to their loved ones. And I'm with you all- the Noes are going down. It''s about time.

Tell Aisha that my thoughts are with her and her family. And I know we haven't heard much of Leon. I hope if he is still alive that he finds peace as well.
Allierain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:25 PM   #193
Dobby
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsolved243
I just found this article online from yesterday that says that investigators have found three bodies in a field in Oklahoma that they believe may be Wendy Camp, her daughter Cynthia and her sister-in-law Lisa.
http://newsok.com/investigators-in-o...rticle/3787211

It would be amazing if they were actually found, and the article suggests that the investigators don't believe the Noe family's story, so if the bodies are the three womens', then they may face charges!
This case is currently on lifetime
Dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:13 PM   #194
McBevis
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allierain
Wow. I came over to the forums for a totally different reason, and I find this. The picture of the skeletons was sad. But I am ecstatic that the Camp and Kreiger (sure I misspelled that, I apologize) families finally know truly what happened to their loved ones. And I'm with you all- the Noes are going down. It''s about time.

Tell Aisha that my thoughts are with her and her family. And I know we haven't heard much of Leon. I hope if he is still alive that he finds peace as well.
Leon is still alive. He recently posted on Websleuths in response to the recent developments in this case. Sounds like he's at least relieved that all of this will hopefully be over soon.

P.S. It's spelled "Kregear" in case you were wondering.
McBevis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:52 AM   #195
Allierain
17-year lurker
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBevis
Leon is still alive. He recently posted on Websleuths in response to the recent developments in this case. Sounds like he's at least relieved that all of this will hopefully be over soon.

P.S. It's spelled "Kregear" in case you were wondering.
Thanks for that, and for the update on Leon Camp.
Allierain is offline   Reply With Quote