Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-03-2013, 10:38 PM   #166
Necco

Why do I think perhaps we should start looking at other missing persons in the area?
Necco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:03 PM   #167
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

I can't take credit for discovering that old article about John Rausin.

I was just lurking around at websleuths again and someone there had posted a link to it in the most recent thread about this case.

Shocking info, tho. I had just assumed that Mr. Rausin was a victim they scammed or double crossed in some crime they were involved in. Can't believe he was their own relative, and it was such a brutal murder.

Then it looks like 12 years later they were able to kill two women in their early 20s and little 6 year old girl, leaving Lisa's children and Wendy's son without their mothers.... and then go on TV and lie about it all, seeming to enjoy all the national attention! And like Necco, I'm also now wondering if there are any more victims they are responsible for. This case has already turned out to be so much worse than I imagined....

I feel so bad that Wendy ever got involved with this family. She had finally found a great guy in Leon. He was a loving, devoted husband to her, and a good step father to Cynthia. I think things were finally going well in her personal life and there would have been many years of happiness ahead for all of them.
TracyLynnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:16 PM   #168
DALLASTEXAN!!

glad to hear that they were finally found...hopefully justice will be served. prayers go out to the family of the victims.
DALLASTEXAN!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:26 PM   #169
Corkys-Place
Unsolved Mysteries Fan
Forum Regular

Perhaps they should throw Beverley and Chad into an 8 foot hole....ALIVE!

Hang on a minute, that would be too good for them. I mean we ARE talking about people who held a gun to a child's head and pulled the trigger.

I watched the Video from the link pasted earlier and Wendy's son certainly looks like her.
Corkys-Place is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:32 AM   #170
wiseguy182

Well I'm glad Wendy got to see her son one more time before she died.

As for Chad and Beverly, child-killers aren't too popular in prisons.
wiseguy182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:59 AM   #171
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyLynnS
Did anyone post this April 19, 1983 article yet:

http://newsok.com/woman-mom-held-in-...rticle/2025485

The man, John Rausin, murdered in 1980 was Ida Prewitt's son in law! How do this bunch keep getting away with these crimes with little or no prison time? I think it has to do with OSBI's continued incompetence and Creek County official's stupidity. I've been reading some of Creek County's recent cases and they seem to have problems with railroading innocent people EVEN WHEN THEY KNOW THEY'RE INNOCENT and sending the guilty home with an AttaBoy.

Ida Prewitt, 54, and her daughter, Deborah Rausin, 33, both of Cleveland, are accused of the June 12, 1980, slaying of Rausin's husband, John Elmer Rausin of Depew.

The women were being held at the Creek County Jail in Bristow Wednesday night. They are expected to make an initial appearance in Creek County District Court today, authorities said.

Rausin was attacked in his garage as he was leaving for work in the eastern Oklahoma community of Depew. He was shot twice, stabbed 10 times and his throat was slit. He was found near his car in the garage by a neighbor about 8:30 a.m. Paul Renfrow, a spokesman for the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, said the women were arrested by OSBI agents, and Pawnee and Creek county sheriff's deputies.

Totally speculating, but I wonder if this "Deborah Johnson" who Grover Prewitt has been recording secretly for the police regarding John Rausin's case, is actually John's widow and Ida's daughter, Deborah Rausin? In the recordings, she says cops asked her about his murder way back when it happened.
Christ, was Ida Prewitt the devil incarnate or what?! I had no idea she was held in jail over the death of this man, John Rausin. And yes, I think "Deborah Johnson" was really Deborah Rausin, because Grover Prewitt kept asking her about the Rausin homicide when he was wearing the wire.

To think, if the cops actually nailed Ida Prewitt back when John Rausin was murdered, Wendy, Cynthia, and Lisa could still be alive.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #172
scc1222
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
Christ, was Ida Prewitt the devil incarnate or what?! I had no idea she was held in jail over the death of this man, John Rausin. And yes, I think "Deborah Johnson" was really Deborah Rausin, because Grover Prewitt kept asking her about the Rausin homicide when he was wearing the wire.
yes,a lot of times,a simple name is chosen (like johnson),instead of the real one in a crime.recall the UM case where the man called himself "sam jones"?

Quote:
To think, if the cops actually nailed Ida Prewitt back when John Rausin was murdered, Wendy, Cynthia, and Lisa could still be alive.
yes it was 'fuel for the fire', so to speak.iow-she'd gotten away with it before,so it gave her the confidence she needed to go for it again.very sad.you have to STOMP someone like that the first time!
scc1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 05:36 PM   #173
OldUMViewer
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMFaninMD
I always felt that Ida, Chad and Beverly killed Wendy simply because she was in the way of their plans to keep Jonathan. And it's sad and eerie that Wendy possibly knew she wouldn't be safe with them so she took Lisa and Cynthia in the chance that maybe they wouldn't harm her with them along. Yet they did anyway. It's despicable enough they killed a woman unable to take care of herself (my mother has MS so I know how weakening the disease can be) but to also kill a 6 year-old child and a young woman they had no beef with is downright disgusting. It also doesn't surprise me that the remains were found on Ida's brother's property and probably helped with the murders. Families like that usually have no qualms when it comes to crime.
I absolutely agree - beyond disgutsing to do that to those innocent people just so that there would be no witnesses to tell on them. If I correctly remember from the UM segment the husband of Wendy was highly suspiscious of the sudden call from Beverly and had asked his sister to go with them as he didn't trust Ida, Chad and Beverly. At last this mystery is solved but so sad this was the outcome and apparantly LE missed oppotunites to do a more thorough investigations into this family sooner and the truth of what happend
OldUMViewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 05:47 PM   #174
OldUMViewer
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynoguy88
Those quotes from Beverly are a joke. I don't need to hear from her that she's "shocked" the bodies were found after 20 years. She never even mentions being shocked that the bodies were found on HER FAMILY'S PROPERTY!

She's in desperation mode now, still trying to stick to her story of dropping the three off in Chandler by saying, "I swear to GOD."

If she had nothing to do with the killings, that would mean her brother or some random stranger conveniently was in that Walmart parking lot, 40 miles from home, at the exact moment the three women were kicked out of the car, then he picked them up or kidnapped them (because Lord knows its really easy to kidnap three people in a Walmart parking lot in the middle of the afternoon on a Saturday without anyone seeing anything) drive the 40 miles to Jennings and bury the bodies and not know a thing about it for 20 years.

The police CANNOT be stupid enough to believe that could ever happen. Throw Beverly in jail NOW! Haven't people been arrested before on less evidence than this?
AMEN completely agree

If only the guy from the Steve Wilkos show who does the lie dectors could be the guy to give Beverly hers.

So back in '92 the Walmart had no security cameras for the parking for the police to view and tell Bev/Ida they can see they were not dropped off there. How could the police apparanlty not have done a more thorough investigation into that family?! Isn't this new info enough to throw her back in jail after for whatever reason her and Ida committing arson
OldUMViewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #175
ILikeTurtles
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyLynnS
Did anyone post this April 19, 1983 article yet:

Rausin was attacked in his garage as he was leaving for work in the eastern Oklahoma community of Depew. He was shot twice, stabbed 10 times and his throat was slit. He was found near his car in the garage by a neighbor about 8:30 a.m. Paul Renfrow, a spokesman for the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, said the women were arrested by OSBI agents, and Pawnee and Creek county sheriff's deputies.[/COLOR]

PAUL RENFROW
ILikeTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:17 PM   #176
MegtheEgg86

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeTurtles
PAUL RENFROW
I noticed that too!

Go Vols!
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:29 PM   #177
flytrapp
Forum Regular

My thoughts are, so far, that Grover Pruitt/Prewitt (who the fuk names their kid Grover??) was sort of cooperating, then changing his mind with the wires, etc...and now the cops have decided to lay that charge on him to make him spill the beans on everyone. I think he'll roll over and eventually squeal on Beverly to save his own nasty skin. I think that's why there haven't been any other charges laid yet...I think the cops want to get them, but they want to get them right! I'd much rather see them take sometime to get an air-tight case than arrest Beverly with circumstantial evidence.

Also, as many of you know, I have spoken to Aisha. We've never met and we aren't what you would call friends, more like I am an extreme supporter of her efforts...she called me a cheerleader, actually! LOL. (Which of course I loved!). Anyway, my point is that the Noe/Prewitt family sooo picked the wrong woman to anger...Aisha is a firey redhead that WILL NOT quit. She hasn't quit for years, and she I know she will not quit until people are in jail for this. From speaking with her recently and reading/listening to interviews she has given over the years, she's a sweet, kind and smart woman, but if you mess with her or her family, she's never going to rest. I think that takes a lot of guts. The stress and the weight of it all must be so exhausting. So the good news is that LE better do something, because if not (and I think they will) Aisha will be making all kinds of noise and stirring sh1t up until something is done about it. Beverly Noe is NOT getting away with anything this time, that's for SURE!
flytrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:15 AM   #178
diesteldorf
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flytrapp
My thoughts are, so far, that Grover Pruitt/Prewitt (who the fuk names their kid Grover??) was sort of cooperating, then changing his mind with the wires, etc...and now the cops have decided to lay that charge on him to make him spill the beans on everyone. I think he'll roll over and eventually squeal on Beverly to save his own nasty skin. I think that's why there haven't been any other charges laid yet...I think the cops want to get them, but they want to get them right! I'd much rather see them take sometime to get an air-tight case than arrest Beverly with circumstantial evidence.

Also, as many of you know, I have spoken to Aisha. We've never met and we aren't what you would call friends, more like I am an extreme supporter of her efforts...she called me a cheerleader, actually! LOL. (Which of course I loved!). Anyway, my point is that the Noe/Prewitt family sooo picked the wrong woman to anger...Aisha is a firey redhead that WILL NOT quit. She hasn't quit for years, and she I know she will not quit until people are in jail for this. From speaking with her recently and reading/listening to interviews she has given over the years, she's a sweet, kind and smart woman, but if you mess with her or her family, she's never going to rest. I think that takes a lot of guts. The stress and the weight of it all must be so exhausting. So the good news is that LE better do something, because if not (and I think they will) Aisha will be making all kinds of noise and stirring sh1t up until something is done about it. Beverly Noe is NOT getting away with anything this time, that's for SURE!
It may just be speculation and I don't expect you or anyone else to break any trust or confidence you may have established with Aisha or the rest of Wendy's family, but do you know how they feel about Jonathan?

He was, after all, the reason why Wendy made that visit to the Noe home in 1992. I am sure Wendy loved him very much. I'd also imagine that he may have been brainwashed by Ida, Beverly, and Chad over the years, maybe to the point of saying negative things about his mother, but I have no idea what kind of man he has become.
diesteldorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:10 AM   #179
McBevis
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesteldorf
It may just be speculation and I don't expect you or anyone else to break any trust or confidence you may have established with Aisha or the rest of Wendy's family, but do you know how they feel about Jonathan?

He was, after all, the reason why Wendy made that visit to the Noe home in 1992. I am sure Wendy loved him very much. I'd also imagine that he may have been brainwashed by Ida, Beverly, and Chad over the years, maybe to the point of saying negative things about his mother, but I have no idea what kind of man he has become.
I don't know much about him nowadays, but he was interviewed briefly in one of the news videos that you'll find somewhere in this thread, and he seemed relieved that they had finally been found.
McBevis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:55 AM   #180
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBevis
I don't know much about him nowadays, but he was interviewed briefly in one of the news videos that you'll find somewhere in this thread, and he seemed relieved that they had finally been found.

In another article, there's a link to an interview with Beverly where she says something to the effect of "he just wants to put all this behind him now". She also says he's living with her, which is what I think her motive was in wanting Wendy out of the picture.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote