Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: HBO Max Developing Comedy Series Based Upon Vacation Films; Beverly Hillbillies Mansion Sells for $150 Million
Fri-Yay: Hope for Sitcoms of the 2020s; Good Times Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience
All in the Family Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience; Curb Returns Jan. 19
Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-18-2013, 03:27 PM   #1
unsolved243
Frequent Poster

Default Wendy Camp, Cynthia Britto, and Lisa Kreger COULD POSSIBLY have been found!!!

I just found this article online from yesterday that says that investigators have found three bodies in a field in Oklahoma that they believe may be Wendy Camp, her daughter Cynthia and her sister-in-law Lisa.
http://newsok.com/investigators-in-o...rticle/3787211

It would be amazing if they were actually found, and the article suggests that the investigators don't believe the Noe family's story, so if the bodies are the three womens', then they may face charges!
unsolved243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:51 PM   #2
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

Obviously not the desired outcome, but I do hope this is Wendy, Cynthia, and Lisa. Their families have endured so much for so long with no answers.

Wendy's sister has worked constantly on the case all these years, trying to get as much publicity for the missing young ladies as possible while being stonewalled, mistreated, and lied to by the authorities. I'm sure she would at least have some peace of mind if her loved ones are found and given a proper memorial.
TracyLynnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:06 PM   #3
RobinW

WOW! Yes, Wendy's sister has posted in this forum and on Websleuths many times and has worked tirelessly trying to find out what happened. From her accounts, she's always met with nothing but disinterest from the authorities. This may not be the desired outcome for Wendy's family, but if anyone deserves closure, it sure in the hell is them!

Given the seeming lack of cooperation from Oklahoma LE these past several years, I'm REALLY anxious to find out what led to them digging this field to search for the bodies.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:12 PM   #4
dynoguy88

I went on to Google Maps and apparently Jennings, Oklahoma is just 19 miles north from Shamrock. It looks as though that fatal car trip was much shorter than any of us ever imagined.

I love how that article ends too. Investigators finally believe Beverly's claim of dropping the 3 ladies off in Chandler is false. I hope that liar and her half-wit son finally get thrown in jail where they belong.

It's a sad ending but I hope this does give Wendy's family some much needed closure. I know Wendy's sister has posted here off and on throughout the years. Aisha, if you drop by again, I would just like you to know that our hearts go out to you and your family and we wish you nothing but thoughts, prayers and well wishes during this trying time.
dynoguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:30 PM   #5
MegtheEgg86

Thanks for posting the article, unsolved243. If it does turn out to be Wendy, Cynthia, and Lisa, I pray all those who knew and loved them experience more peace than sadness.

Go Vols!
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:42 PM   #6
flytrapp
Forum Regular

OMG!!!! Crazy!!!!!!

I found another article online that states the that the police were given a tip-off and that's how they knew where to search. The spokeswoman wouldn't confirm anything further about the tip or the identity of the tipster, but she did confirm that the tip was directly related to the disappearance of Wendy, Cynthia and Lisa....

So the police receive a tip about three missing women, are told where to search, and when they did search they find three bodies? Sounds like pretty detailed information, and sadly, the three bodies are probably Wendy, Cynthia and Lisa. I want to see this solved for the families of the victims, but I also want those Noe losers to pay for it.

I'm really curious as to who tipped off the cops?
flytrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:05 PM   #7
RobinW

Quote:
Originally Posted by flytrapp
I'm really curious as to who tipped off the cops?
You know, I would love to find out it was Jonathan Noe. When Aisha was interviewed on Websleuths radio a few years ago, she said that whenever she saw Jonathan, he'd completely shut down if the subject of Wendy came up. Beverly would even tell her: "Don't believe everything he says. He's mentally retarded", and I've always wondered if this was a way to cover for herself if Jonathan ever said anything incriminating.

If Jonathan ever knew anything about what happened to his mother, I wonder if he finally came clean.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:13 PM   #8
Babydollz24
Frequent Poster

I have been in Contact with Aisha hashmi, Wendy's sister. she is an amazing lady and has become a good friend. She was there for me as i was waiting for my second heart transplant and called me while I was waiting to go back for surgery. I did talk with her yesterday, as she is in Oklahoma as we speak, but she would like to be the one to tell everyone what has been going on in the past few days. She does not have access to a computer at the moment as she is not home. She will post as soon as she is able too.
Babydollz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:23 PM   #9
UMFaninMD
I am Sherlocked

Wow, this is some news. If the bodies do turn out to be Wendy, Lisa and Cynthia, of course it will be horrible, but maybe now the family can finally get some peace. I wonder if authorities were truly intimidated by the Noe family, given their disinterest in trying to find out what happened.
UMFaninMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:55 PM   #10
1990 UM fan
Unsolved Mysteries fanatic

Thanks for the article. I'm sad to hear that Wendy's sister was so mistreated by the police. Selfish (expletive). If it is their bodies, I hope their families can finally be put at ease and the victims put to rest.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:37 PM   #11
flytrapp
Forum Regular

From Wendy's sister's posts and other things I have read about her, I think she ROCKS! The idiotic LE and sick Noe family just wanted to pass it off like they must have wandered off (remember LE told UM that they believe the sighting(s) of Lisa was credible....wft???) and Wendy's sister Aisha WILL NOT let it go. It's frickin' awesome, actually. She just refuses to stop fighting, she's so awesome! I have a sister and I love her, but I don't know if I could continue to fight and struggle and argue and search and protest and worry and stress for over twenty years....obviously I'd never give up searching for answers, but I think that it would be very taxing mentally and physically, and I just don't know if I could be as strong as Aisha's been. The entire families of the victims deserve some rest.

I don't want to sound morbid when I say "I hope it's them", but I think 99% of the people who know anything about the case realize that sadly Wendy, her daughter, and Lisa haven't been with us now for a long time, at the hands of Noe and his trash family. So for me, I hope they find them so the families can have a proper burial, some peace, and then Noe and his trash family can PAY. God, I can't even type his first name. You know that feeling you get where you are disgusted so much by someone that even hearing their name might make you throw up? Yeah, that's how I feel about that family. If there is the death penalty in that state, I hope they let Aisha stick the needle in the arms personally.

Good thought, RobinW, about the tipster being Jonathon. That would be an amazing twist of fate. BUT, I think it's probably someone that was involved on a personal level with Noe or those two old wh0res, details slipped out over time (or maybe blurted out all at once in a "drunken stuper" maybe???), and the tipster has since had a falling out with them and decided it was time to ring the bell as either revenge or that they just don't care if these people go to jail because they aren't relevant to the tipster's life anymore. The other thought I was maybe the tipster has known this information for a long time but was one of those bleeding hearts that thought "Well, it won't bring those girls back if I tell, and the child (Jonathon) will have no parents at all if I tell, and the two ladies are too old to spent the rest of their lives in jail, I'll just wait until they have passed away" (the old biatches are dead now, right?). Seriously, there are stupid people out there who just don't want to get involved. I grew up in a small town in Canada, and believe me, the gossip would fly like crazy but no one would ever step up to the plate and call a spade a spade because it "wasn't their place" or they "wanted to mind their own business"....maybe not now, but 20 years ago, for sure. Anyway, back on point....I think whoever tipped off the cops might have been carrying around this knowledge for a LONG time. That's a lot of weight and stress to be carrying around for a person to deal with (says sympathetic me) and the other part of me thinks: WTF is wrong with you for waiting for sooo long?????? If the tipster says "I was scared", I hope the cops say "Too bad, we're charging you with obstruction of justice because you knew and didn't say anything!"
flytrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:05 PM   #12
Babydollz24
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flytrapp
From Wendy's sister's posts and other things I have read about her, I think she ROCKS! The idiotic LE and sick Noe family just wanted to pass it off like they must have wandered off (remember LE told UM that they believe the sighting(s) of Lisa was credible....wft???) and Wendy's sister Aisha WILL NOT let it go. It's frickin' awesome, actually. She just refuses to stop fighting, she's so awesome! I have a sister and I love her, but I don't know if I could continue to fight and struggle and argue and search and protest and worry and stress for over twenty years....obviously I'd never give up searching for answers, but I think that it would be very taxing mentally and physically, and I just don't know if I could be as strong as Aisha's been. The entire families of the victims deserve some rest.

I don't want to sound morbid when I say "I hope it's them", but I think 99% of the people who know anything about the case realize that sadly Wendy, her daughter, and Lisa haven't been with us now for a long time, at the hands of Noe and his trash family. So for me, I hope they find them so the families can have a proper burial, some peace, and then Noe and his trash family can PAY. God, I can't even type his first name. You know that feeling you get where you are disgusted so much by someone that even hearing their name might make you throw up? Yeah, that's how I feel about that family. If there is the death penalty in that state, I hope they let Aisha stick the needle in the arms personally.

Good thought, RobinW, about the tipster being Jonathon. That would be an amazing twist of fate. BUT, I think it's probably someone that was involved on a personal level with Noe or those two old wh0res, details slipped out over time (or maybe blurted out all at once in a "drunken stuper" maybe???), and the tipster has since had a falling out with them and decided it was time to ring the bell as either revenge or that they just don't care if these people go to jail because they aren't relevant to the tipster's life anymore. The other thought I was maybe the tipster has known this information for a long time but was one of those bleeding hearts that thought "Well, it won't bring those girls back if I tell, and the child (Jonathon) will have no parents at all if I tell, and the two ladies are too old to spent the rest of their lives in jail, I'll just wait until they have passed away" (the old biatches are dead now, right?). Seriously, there are stupid people out there who just don't want to get involved. I grew up in a small town in Canada, and believe me, the gossip would fly like crazy but no one would ever step up to the plate and call a spade a spade because it "wasn't their place" or they "wanted to mind their own business"....maybe not now, but 20 years ago, for sure. Anyway, back on point....I think whoever tipped off the cops might have been carrying around this knowledge for a LONG time. That's a lot of weight and stress to be carrying around for a person to deal with (says sympathetic me) and the other part of me thinks: WTF is wrong with you for waiting for sooo long?????? If the tipster says "I was scared", I hope the cops say "Too bad, we're charging you with obstruction of justice because you knew and didn't say anything!"
Aisha is amazing!! She is an inspiration for not giving up and fighting for her sister, niece and sister in law.I haven't spoken with her today, I talked with her last night and she is anxious to get to a computer to talk with you all!
Old 04-18-2013, 11:37 PM   #13
RobinW

Aisha has just posted in the Websleuths forum. She's not allowed to share anything yet, but by the sound of things, there's going to be some potentially huge news tomorrow:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...?t=7946&page=8
Old 04-18-2013, 11:59 PM   #14
annoulzz
Annoula
Frequent Poster

amazing bittersweet news! hope they can finally get the closure they've wanted for so long!
annoulzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:43 AM   #15
Babydollz24
Frequent Poster

She will let everyone know tomorrow. until then she would like for everyone to hold on to their pants!!