Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board


Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube


Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Butch Patrick Hosts Halloween Monster Bash on Classic Reruns TV; Harlem Starring Meagan Good Premieres Dec. 3
Fox Announces Special Post NFL January Premieres; TBS Comedy Wipeout Returns in January for Season 2
One Final Family Reunion on Netflix; Apple TV+ Announces Premiere Date for Harriet the Spy
GAC Family Acquires Classic Sony Sitcoms; Remembering Betty Lynn from The Andy Griffith Show
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 18, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Could a Looming Strike Shut Down TV Production?; GAC Family Acquires Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, Silver Spoons, and More
Dickinson Final Season Date Announced; Superstar: Robin Williams to Air Next Week (Oct. 20)


New on DVD/Blu-ray (June-October)

Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Release) Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Release) Young Sheldon - The Complete Fourth Season Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release)

06/08 - The Critic - The Complete Series
06/08 - Fuller House - The Fifth and Final Season
06/08 - Fuller House - The Complete Series
06/08 - Our Cartoon President - Season 3
06/15 - The Office - Season 1 (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
06/15 - Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
07/07 - No Activity - Season 2
07/13 - The Unicorn - Season 2
07/20 - Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season
07/27 - Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
07/27 - Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
07/27 - The Neighborhood - Season Three
08/20 - The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet - Deluxe Edition (100 Episodes) (Time Life)
08/20 - The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet - Standard Edition (50 Episodes) (Time Life)
08/24 - The Jim Gaffigan Show - Season 2
09/07 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
10/19 - Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2010, 06:49 PM   #106
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

Quote:
To be honest, I have no clue. I wouldn't go to a local police station though and ask and risk being arrested for solicitation of a hitman.
You'd find a friend or relative that you think would be capable of doing the act or knows of a way to have someone hit. Usually this person is an ex-con, soldier, ex-cop or maybe even an off-duty cop. It starts off like a simple chat, then it becomes a serious conversion.

That person may do the act themselves or...

He will become an intermediary and find someone he knows that knows a person that knows a hitman.

In this process there can be several buffers between You and the person that actually does the hit.

Outside hitmen are expensive, so I have to assume it's a local person Where would the shooters actually come from?
1. Organized crime, robbers drug dealers, ex-cons.
2. Police or ex-police.

Heres; the rub.
In such a small town..any organized element is going to be known by the sheriff's department. The fact that the sheriff's department runs the jails also increases the knowledge of corruption.

Any organized crime element in the county is going to have corrupt police under their thumb(it's just a sad fact of small rural sheriff's departments)., if such an organized element exists in the county, it's going to have deputies in the sheriff's office under it's payroll.

It's not a stretch that whoever was hired and this hit made it's way to Sheriff Wampler;s desk. The Sheriff speaks to the buffer above the hitman or the hitmen themselves. One thing leads to another...and voila!...Sheriff Wampler is activeley destroying evidence and stonewalling a case to protect the shooters.






Quote:
My best guess is a bar or a friend of a friend. But, why would Don Dixon want Eric Tamiyasu killed? Has anyone speculated on that other than possible crush he had on Eric that wasn't reciprocated?
1. Perhaps, Eric might have exposed Don Dixon as a homosexual. Don was married and such a disclosure could hurt Don's business as well as his marriage.

2. Perhaps, Don Dixon and Eric had a side business that has yet to be uncovered. Perhaps Eric was growing illegal drugs with Don Dixon in Eric's orchards. I assume you can grow marijuana in an apple orchard, no?

3. Perhaps, Don Dixon's interest in Eric was more as a potential target for some elaborate fraud scheme. Perhaps, Eric balked at it and threatened to expose Don. Or maybe Don suceeded and killing Eric was a necessary step.
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:22 PM   #107
Hambone2421
Member
Senior Member
 
Hambone2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 08, 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,830
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind
It's not a stretch that whoever was hired and this hit made it's way to Sheriff Wampler;s desk. The Sheriff speaks to the buffer above the hitman or the hitmen themselves. One thing leads to another...and voila!...Sheriff Wampler is activeley destroying evidence and stonewalling a case to protect the shooters.

But why would Wampler want Eric dead?
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:40 PM   #108
mikewho
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 24, 2009
Posts: 226
Default

yeah when i first saw the case i thought it was strange to have the evidence burned. i think at least one of the 3 they mentioned as possible suspects did the crime or at least knows something about it but arent talking.
mikewho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:19 PM   #109
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind
It's not a stretch that whoever was hired and this hit made it's way to Sheriff Wampler;s desk. The Sheriff speaks to the buffer above the hitman or the hitmen themselves. One thing leads to another...and voila!...Sheriff Wampler is activeley destroying evidence and stonewalling a case to protect the shooters.



But why would Wampler want Eric dead?
I don't think it was so much Wampler wanted Eric dead so much as Eric was going to be killed anyway and that it was in Wamplers's best interest to protect his deputies and/or the criminals involved. Money is also a possibility here. Again, this could be an on the spot bribe that Wampler accepted.
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:02 PM   #110
Hambone2421
Member
Senior Member
 
Hambone2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 08, 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,830
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind
I don't think it was so much Wampler wanted Eric dead so much as Eric was going to be killed anyway and that it was in Wamplers's best interest to protect his deputies and/or the criminals involved. Money is also a possibility here. Again, this could be an on the spot bribe that Wampler accepted.
If that's the case, then this murder will never be solved. Damn shame too because it seems like such a unreasonable murder. If the sheriffs office really is that corrupt, then it would take a miracle to get a new sheriff elected and new deputies on the force. I believe that someone who had posted on this thread claimed to be from the town where this occurred. I wonder if that person has any suspicions of the police force being corrupt?
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:12 PM   #111
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

Quote:
If that's the case, then this murder will never be solved.
Not necessarily.

It depends how deep and complex this is for hire plot is.

It could really just be as simple as Don Dixon hired an ex-con directly, paid and paid off Wampler to hide the body. Burning the bed may be as much cover-up as Wampler is willing to concede to.

If you find the hitman (or hitmen), link him up to Don Dixon..essentially the case is solved.

Wampler is technically culpable in Eric's murder, but I would think there are other corrupt acts that Wampler could be removed for.
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:11 PM   #112
Hambone2421
Member
Senior Member
 
Hambone2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 08, 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,830
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind
Wampler is technically culpable in Eric's murder, but I would think there are other corrupt acts that Wampler could be removed for.
Does Wampler have a reputation of corruption or is this all speculation on our part?
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:14 PM   #113
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

Quote:
Does Wampler have a reputation of corruption or is this all speculation on our part?
As much speculation as Don Dixon's "man crush" with Eric Tamiyasu.

But consider this.
1. There is a degree of corruption in ANY police department. Sheriff's departments in rural areas are highly succeptable to corruption due to the fact that the sheriff is an elected law enforcement officer by the people. You don't become a Sheriff without money and lots and lots of friends. Saying, whether Wampler has a reputation for corruption is like saying is their a congressman with a reputation of corruption.

Wampler had to have a lot of friends with deep pockets to get elected. I can;t imagine all that money was legit.

I wonder if Don Dixon was a fundraiser or supporter of Sheriff Wampler during his elections? Wonder if Eric Tamayisu was not a supporter of the Sheriff?

2. It;s on thing to be purposely corrupt..but it;s another thing to simply want to protect your career and the reputation of your police department. How many times have we seen cases stonewallled just to protect the departments reputation?
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:38 PM   #114
Hambone2421
Member
Senior Member
 
Hambone2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 08, 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,830
Default

I just finished watching this case on the site which shall not be named and I'm even more convinced that Don Dixon played a major role in Eric's death. I know these points have been repeated but Dixon gives a reason for the other Eric and the Sheriff to want Eric dead as well as saying Eric was depressed and could have killed himself. He basically points the finger at a variety of explanations. He is the one who brings up the fight between Eric Smith and Eric Tamiyasu. Also he brings up the possibility of Wampler's wife and Eric having an affair. Also, why in the world would you call the man's sister 5 minutes after finding the body and frantically tell her that her brother is dead, it doesnt look like foul play and there do not appear to be any exit wounds? What are you, a detective? How long did he look at the body to come up that? It took the coroner to find out that Eric had been shot three times because it wasnt visible to the police. Why didnt Dixon tell the police he noticed gun shot wounds?

Also, Dixon claims the reason he drove over to Eric's house on the day he found the body was because Eric's closest friends were calling him asking him if he had heard from Eric. Were Dixon's phone records checked to match phone numbers to Eric's friends? Were Eric's friends asked if they called Don Dixon? If they did call him to ask about Eric's whereabouts, this directly refutes Eric Smith's claim of "ask any one of Eric's friends and they dont even know who Don Dixon is."
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:25 PM   #115
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

Quote:
Why didnt Dixon tell the police he noticed gun shot wounds?
Perhaps he did.
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:49 PM   #116
mssamspade
Member
First Time Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 11, 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamy
Don Dixon is my #1 suspect. Although all three were suspicious, I just didn't buy his story and there was something shady about him. And yes, I did see Joe Wamper on CNN or some channel like that discussing a case. I don't feel he had anything to do with it, besides being an idiot and burning evidence! Okay, well....the more I think about it that is kind of odd...........
I just stumbled upon this web site and I believe I have a lot to help with the Eric Tamiyasu case. Remember what you say was a television show not fact.
Back ground: All references to Eric refer to Eric Tamiyasu. Eric Tamiyasu's custom built home is well off the beaten track. It lies in an area of orchards miles away from any population center. Even once you are on the orchard his Lindel style home is difficult to find. It has 2 approach paths one through the pear/cherry/apple orchardpast a hired mans home the other more secluded is through a heavily wooded area and around a pond. The 3 story home is so secluded that it had no drapes or other window coverings.


ERic Smith. Tamiyasu when asked why he kept Eric Smith as a friend quoted a line he often repeated " Once a friend always a friend" Eric Smith is a very low life drug user who actually cheated Tamiyasu out of over $56,000. Smith was nearly broke and a social outcaste. He found his wife on the internet from Russia. Tamiyasu was the financial backer for Smith who had the dealers license to sell cars and insurance. Tamiyasu said Smith took the profits from the used car lot and cheated Tamiyasu. In this memo he is only referred to as Smith.

Wampler has a very checkered pass but in a small community has gotten away with perhaps literally murder in other issues. His closest friends are know drug suppliers but are protected by this stereo typic small town sheriff. It was well reported the day after the murder was reported (Monday) that Wampler's wife had an ongoing affair with Tamiyasu. Wampler was know to be ALONE in the house after Tamiyasu's body was found for quite a while. According to the Oregon Attorney General's office Hood River County under Wampler has the LOWEST resolution rate of murder cases in the State and probably the NOrthwest.

Diane (sp) was the lady that had spent most of the Saturday night before the death with Eric and had had sex with Tamiyasu. Diane had a son out of wed lock by a person named Carter a very low life with an extensive criminal record. Known to be very jealous of Diane and her son he has an extreme temper. AT about the suspected time of the incident he tracked down a retired Sheriff deputy at a country gas station and made extensive remarks to him about the time and his presence at this station.

Ramona Tamiyasu was one of three people that Dixon spoke by phone immediately after finding Tamiyasu's body. Ramona recalls much more of the phone call that just the reported snippet. Dixon told her that Eric was dead in his bed of unknown causes. When she pressed him he went through a long list of causes that he had ruled out. Only one of which were wounds (as reported exit wounds). Other mentioned were pesticide poisioning ( he was an orchardist) , suicide (he was extremely depressed at times) heart attack, stroke, etc. But his body was too bloated and decayed to tell why he had died. note that when the 1) cops arrived they didn't see nor did the 2) county medical examiner,3) not the funeral home see the wounds nor any other cause of the death. I wasn't until monday late morning that the state medical examiner found at least 3 bullet wounds (not one exit wound was found).

Dixon was Tamiyasu's orchard consultant ( a professional biologist). He did not sell spray as reported by Smith. Dixon's training was as a Vietnam era soldier and as a field biologist in Vertebrate pest control. Eric's father, mother, Ramona, and brother all said that Tamiyasu referred to Dixon as "His best friend and confidant". Tamiyasu had taken Dixon and his wife to Seattle to help design his home. Eric had turned to Dixon about family issues, finances, and his depression. Dixon also knew of Wampler's wife's sexual relations with Eric. Even though he lived a few hundred feet from his father's home Eric had given Dixon the only other key to his home. The day before his death TEric had brought Taco Bell to Dixon's office to share lunch with him; an event that happened several times a week. Dixon found the body not the next morning but 6-8 days after the murder. Dixon was asked to go investigate when eric failed to show up for several gold appointments. Dixon took a polygraph test at his own cost and passed. No other suspect did so even thought Wampler promised that he and his wife would

Unsolved Mysteries was contacted by Ramona Tamiyasu to try to get the story told. Unsolved Mysteries' first producer and research crew was replaced after he did the research and the filming in Hood River due to the fact that the series had been cancelled and they wanted to save money. The original producer had told several people that in his long multi year history with UM he had only felt certain about the innocence of 3 people one of which was Dixon.

a Retired master Homicide Detect from LA was brought in to review the case files. His schedule was to put him here for 5 days. After reviewing
the files for less than 1/2 day the Detective gave all the files back with a note that even with a video tape of the even a successful prosecution of the case was impossible due to the bumbling and destruction of evidence of the Sheriff and lead detective Gary Tiffany. A federal judge offered to have the FBI come into the case but was rebuffed by the Sheriff.

A very large reward is still being offered mainly by two of Eric's friends; Andy von Flowto and Don Dixon.

The Tamiyasu family finally hired a private investigator to look into the mess and came up with the conclusion that the murderer of Eric Tamiyasu was no other than Carter. He had found his ex girl friend with Eric and became enraged. He followed them to Eric's home and knocked on the door when they began to get into heavy petting, running away when they paused to get dressed. Diane and the PI believe that Carter is the person responsible for Eric Tamiyasu's murder. Unfortunately due to the destruction by the HOOD RIVER COUNTY SHERIFF and his staff we will never be able to close this case.

I hope this helps. It was a very interesting case. One question remains for me ... how does Wampler continue to get elected?
mssamspade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:29 PM   #117
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

Mssamspade, do you have a link to reference this website or an article to denote its authenticity?
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:48 AM   #118
Hambone2421
Member
Senior Member
 
Hambone2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 08, 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,830
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mssamspade
I just stumbled upon this web site and I believe I have a lot to help with the Eric Tamiyasu case. Remember what you say was a television show not fact.
Back ground: All references to Eric refer to Eric Tamiyasu. Eric Tamiyasu's custom built home is well off the beaten track. It lies in an area of orchards miles away from any population center. Even once you are on the orchard his Lindel style home is difficult to find. It has 2 approach paths one through the pear/cherry/apple orchardpast a hired mans home the other more secluded is through a heavily wooded area and around a pond. The 3 story home is so secluded that it had no drapes or other window coverings.


ERic Smith. Tamiyasu when asked why he kept Eric Smith as a friend quoted a line he often repeated " Once a friend always a friend" Eric Smith is a very low life drug user who actually cheated Tamiyasu out of over $56,000. Smith was nearly broke and a social outcaste. He found his wife on the internet from Russia. Tamiyasu was the financial backer for Smith who had the dealers license to sell cars and insurance. Tamiyasu said Smith took the profits from the used car lot and cheated Tamiyasu. In this memo he is only referred to as Smith.

Wampler has a very checkered pass but in a small community has gotten away with perhaps literally murder in other issues. His closest friends are know drug suppliers but are protected by this stereo typic small town sheriff. It was well reported the day after the murder was reported (Monday) that Wampler's wife had an ongoing affair with Tamiyasu. Wampler was know to be ALONE in the house after Tamiyasu's body was found for quite a while. According to the Oregon Attorney General's office Hood River County under Wampler has the LOWEST resolution rate of murder cases in the State and probably the NOrthwest.

Diane (sp) was the lady that had spent most of the Saturday night before the death with Eric and had had sex with Tamiyasu. Diane had a son out of wed lock by a person named Carter a very low life with an extensive criminal record. Known to be very jealous of Diane and her son he has an extreme temper. AT about the suspected time of the incident he tracked down a retired Sheriff deputy at a country gas station and made extensive remarks to him about the time and his presence at this station.

Ramona Tamiyasu was one of three people that Dixon spoke by phone immediately after finding Tamiyasu's body. Ramona recalls much more of the phone call that just the reported snippet. Dixon told her that Eric was dead in his bed of unknown causes. When she pressed him he went through a long list of causes that he had ruled out. Only one of which were wounds (as reported exit wounds). Other mentioned were pesticide poisioning ( he was an orchardist) , suicide (he was extremely depressed at times) heart attack, stroke, etc. But his body was too bloated and decayed to tell why he had died. note that when the 1) cops arrived they didn't see nor did the 2) county medical examiner,3) not the funeral home see the wounds nor any other cause of the death. I wasn't until monday late morning that the state medical examiner found at least 3 bullet wounds (not one exit wound was found).

Dixon was Tamiyasu's orchard consultant ( a professional biologist). He did not sell spray as reported by Smith. Dixon's training was as a Vietnam era soldier and as a field biologist in Vertebrate pest control. Eric's father, mother, Ramona, and brother all said that Tamiyasu referred to Dixon as "His best friend and confidant". Tamiyasu had taken Dixon and his wife to Seattle to help design his home. Eric had turned to Dixon about family issues, finances, and his depression. Dixon also knew of Wampler's wife's sexual relations with Eric. Even though he lived a few hundred feet from his father's home Eric had given Dixon the only other key to his home. The day before his death TEric had brought Taco Bell to Dixon's office to share lunch with him; an event that happened several times a week. Dixon found the body not the next morning but 6-8 days after the murder. Dixon was asked to go investigate when eric failed to show up for several gold appointments. Dixon took a polygraph test at his own cost and passed. No other suspect did so even thought Wampler promised that he and his wife would

Unsolved Mysteries was contacted by Ramona Tamiyasu to try to get the story told. Unsolved Mysteries' first producer and research crew was replaced after he did the research and the filming in Hood River due to the fact that the series had been cancelled and they wanted to save money. The original producer had told several people that in his long multi year history with UM he had only felt certain about the innocence of 3 people one of which was Dixon.

a Retired master Homicide Detect from LA was brought in to review the case files. His schedule was to put him here for 5 days. After reviewing
the files for less than 1/2 day the Detective gave all the files back with a note that even with a video tape of the even a successful prosecution of the case was impossible due to the bumbling and destruction of evidence of the Sheriff and lead detective Gary Tiffany. A federal judge offered to have the FBI come into the case but was rebuffed by the Sheriff.

A very large reward is still being offered mainly by two of Eric's friends; Andy von Flowto and Don Dixon.

The Tamiyasu family finally hired a private investigator to look into the mess and came up with the conclusion that the murderer of Eric Tamiyasu was no other than Carter. He had found his ex girl friend with Eric and became enraged. He followed them to Eric's home and knocked on the door when they began to get into heavy petting, running away when they paused to get dressed. Diane and the PI believe that Carter is the person responsible for Eric Tamiyasu's murder. Unfortunately due to the destruction by the HOOD RIVER COUNTY SHERIFF and his staff we will never be able to close this case.

I hope this helps. It was a very interesting case. One question remains for me ... how does Wampler continue to get elected?
This sounds like Don Dixon or someone very close to him. Who else would know about the constant Taco Bell lunches with him. I'm willing to bet that this poster never gives any type of credible source to what he just posted nor will he post here again.
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:21 PM   #119
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

If Don Dixon or a relative is lurking, I more than welcome you to enter or forum or message me directly.

I don;t know how the mods feel about this, but as long as the conversation is civil, I think we would all be interested to here Don Dixon;s take.

I'm open to changing my position on Don Dixon if his story makes sense.
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:02 PM   #120
Hambone2421
Member
Senior Member
 
Hambone2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 08, 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,830
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind
If Don Dixon or a relative is lurking, I more than welcome you to enter or forum or message me directly.

I don;t know how the mods feel about this, but as long as the conversation is civil, I think we would all be interested to here Don Dixon;s take.

I'm open to changing my position on Don Dixon if his story makes sense.
I agree. Especially if he can bring legit reasons and justifications behind the post that was written above.

I gotta be honest. The story of the crazy ex boyfriends sounds good enough to be true and Wampler is crooked enough to cover it up.
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:43 AM.


Frequently Asked Questions

1) How do I contact Unsolved Mysteries with information on segments?

If you any information on cases, you can contact them via:

Website: www.unsolved.com

Contact form on official Unsolved Mysteries site

Please note that their old mailing address and 1-800 phone number no longer work.


2) Where can I watch Unsolved Mysteries?

Unsolved Mysteries is available for streaming on Amazon Instant Video, YouTube and Hulu.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.