Thread: Dear Fonzie...
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2002, 05:35 PM   #46
FonzForever
A classic
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl

Here's my question. I am madly in love with you, Fonz, but I don't think you're interested in settling down. And I still don't think you've ever gotten over Ashley Pfister. You sent White_Daisy to Potsie, but what about me? There's only one Fonz. And when a girl is in love with you, no other man can hold up to your standards.

Also, while at work, I sometimes think of you when you worked with all those kids at Patton High. Remember how you came to Joanie's rescue? Why don't you ever come to mine?

Signed,
Lovesick
Dear Lovesick,
The Fonz understands your problem. Chicks all over the world love The Fonz. I can dig that. I'll always have a special place in my heart for Ashley, but Heather deserves a chance to grow up with both of her parents. As far as settling down, ayyyy I've got a son now. I gotta take care fo him. You sound responsible and you obviously have greaat taste, so my place, Saturday Night, BE THERE! The Fonz don't make promises but we'll see how it goes.
As far as your job, even The Fonz can't be two places at once. I owe the Cunninghams a lot. I wouldn't be what I am today without them. So protecting them always comes first. Never let it be said however, that The Fonz would turn away a damsel in distress. Maybe I could visit your school and have a "talk" with anyone that's giving you a hard time. That'll take care of things.
-Fonzie
FonzForever is offline   Reply With Quote