View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 06:36 PM   #19
valentina warner

Heart BLAIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfr1970 View Post
WOW! Never seen this one before and yes it's a really good one!! I loved it!

Natalie with the stuffed animals. Just the visual of that was

But Jo....Oh Jo Jo Jo!....Bad...very very BAD! I HATED her here. Really HATED how blase she was to Blair about that watch. And it was plain how hurt Blair was by that. I felt SO bad for her.

It seemed a bit out of character for Jo at this point in the series. Maybe in the first couple of seasons this story would've worked better. But at this point, Jo knew Blair pretty well underneath the snobby facade she shows everyone.

Of all people, Jo would've known the respect of someone else's property no matter what the cost of it or if it was easily replaceable. She showed ZERO regard for that and it was too much out of character for her.

I'm glad they resolved it in the end, but even the ending was a little too pat for my taste. In real life that friendship would've been forever fractured by Jo's attitude. Blair just let it go too easily.

I guess she's the better friend than Jo. Loved the episode though...like Jo a little less now and love Blair more!

Natalie's impartiality was perfection. I loved how she handled the whole situation. She was the most adult about it.

Also, in this episode, I seen more than ever how people compare Tootie with Rose Nylund. She was pretty annoying in this one!...Oh shut up Rose!

You have spoken from my heart once again cfr1970!

JO went way too far in this episode, and i HATE it when someone is nasty or cruel to BLAIR!

that goes for TOOTIE too: she really annoyed me in this episode, when she says to JO "I'll handle BLAIR, leave it to me" (she made her sound like the bad guy man!)

And yes, NAT handled the situation with maturity and dignity: after all, we all know she has a 'slightly' preference for JO (probably cos they've very similar) but still, she was very supportive and loyal to both her friends!

TOOTIE, on the other hand normally has a 'preference' towards BLAIR than JO (probably cos she's similar to the blond princess and scared of the Bronx girl ha ha ha!)

That BLAIR is a better friend than JO doesn't surprised me at all: she has always shown how much she cares about the 'Bronx girl', and has seek for her advice more than i can remember....

PS: i'm glad to read your love for BLAIR is getting stronger (that girl has a heart of gold!)
valentina warner is online now   Reply With Quote