View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 07:47 PM   #17
Todd Mueller
Keepin' it real. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCalibur
I guess I'm the only one, but I still lean towards something traumatic happening that Saturday night or perhaps early Sunday morning. Otherwise why would he specifically say he was going to jail? Of all the things you could say in the midst of a mental breakdown why that in particular?
Have you ever been around someone who is in an altered mental state from a medical condition? (Serious question...) I have. I've been around people who were hypoglycemic (low blood sugar) and sometimes they make absolutely no sense. We can't look at what he was saying as being logical because it's obvious by his behavior he wasn't in the normal state of mind. That doesn't eliminate trauma but it also doesn't eliminate a mental condition or medical condition.

As to why he would mention jail, like I said, people in altered mental states sometimes say things that make no sense. Or he may have been on drugs and concerned he was going to go to jail. It could also be that he didn't deliver his load and afraid of being arrested. But I really don't put much credence in anything he said based on the bizarre behavior of what he was doing.
Todd Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote