View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 04:22 PM   #22
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Damage
Whatever you say Lamont. In this post, you were clearly making a case why Harvey's multiple joke threads caused no problems -- saying that they don't bump other threads down and got moved to the big thread later on, etc, etc.

You were saying more than you missed them. I could be wrong, but something tells me you were hoping that everyone would agree with you. Not that this board is into high drama or anything.
Sir, I made the initial post that I Missed the jokes--- which I do, even on the big thread theyd be lots of fun-- if you refer to the post made by Hazel Anyday, you will see that he mentioned a reason he disliked the jokes was that they caused Other threads to get bumped off the top--- my comment about the threads NOT taking up that much space, was clearly NOT part of the original post and not part of why I missed the jokes--- that comment was a DIRECT RESPONSE to what hazel anyday said

I am truly sorry if you did not catch that part of the thread, but if you go back and reread it you will see that I was replying to what he said, and was not calling anyones decisions into question at all.

Thanks!