View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 11:08 AM   #120
Coffeeface
Coffeeface
Frequent Poster

The neighborhood party that the friend posted about, could have been at another house in the same neighborhood and perhaps the perps knew the mom was at this party and knew the girls would be home alone. That may have also been why Anthonette answered the door to begin with. She may have thought it was her mom coming back home. It makes sense if you believe that the mother was not home to begin with, which is what I think.

It would make no sense for the girls to wake up at 3 am and answer the door if their mother was home. No way. I have a 6 year old and he would not answer the door, let alone hear the knocking at 3 am.

This is a very sad case. I do believe the 911 call to be Anthonette. The child's voice sounds authentic. I'm not too sure about the diner sighting however. We all know how unreliable witness's can be. It's hard to tell.

I think that there is a slim chance that Anthonette may still be alive. After all, look at Jaycee Dugard. You can't rule it out entirely.

As for the younger sister's account of what happened, why would she make that up is my question? Especially 5 years later. I think she is telling the truth.

"Never, never doubt what no one is sure about." -Wily Wonka
Coffeeface is offline   Reply With Quote