View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 09:01 AM   #115
Hambone2421

I think the family was involved in some sort of way. They may not have orchestrated it, but I believe they may know who took her and aren't saying who it is. Did anyone see the movie "Man on Fire" with Denzel Washington? In that movie, Denzel is a bodyguard to a little girl whose father sets up a kidnapping so he can collect on the insurance money when all hell breaks loose. I'm not saying that happened in Anthonette's case but I wouldn't be surprised. My only question would be that, if that were true, why would her mother be parading all over TV pleading for the return of her daughter? The kidnappers may get pissed any phone in an anonymous tip that the parents were in on it.

Also, I find it very odd that two young children are awake and alert at 3am and answering the door. When I was a kid, I was afraid of walking around the house that late at night, let alone answering a door. I wonder if the mother had said something to Anthonette earlier in the day, possibly letting her know that she was expecting someone and for her to answer the door if they identified themselves as "Uncle Joe". Basically what I'm getting at, is that this was planned and the mother's part was to make sure Anthonette answered the door.

Maybe the plan backfired and Anthonette was sold to someone else or killed. I don't know what happened, but I believe the family knows more than they are letting on.
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote