View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 04:31 PM   #33
IAlsoLoveRaymond
Forum Regular

“Ironic, this is just about where his car was pushed into the river,” Trent added.

“So you just watched your friend get wacked?” asked Darius.

“It wasn’t my proudest moment, but I hadn’t seen him for a while after I lost out the first time. That scanner he had made me suspicious too; I didn’t know if I could trust him anymore,” Trent replied.

“Who was the shooter?” asked Stillman.

“Stillman,” Miller called out as she approached him. “Lilly sent out a message a while ago; apparently her FBI contact came through. It appears both Charles Weisman and Andy Rickon both have legitimate Social Security numbers, and look at the date for when the Rickon was issued.”

Stillman took Miller’s phone. “’June 7, 1989’, the same as on the license we found. There’s only a few select groups of people who have the power to do something like that. Danny was right; there had to have been a rat in the cage.”

“I think we found that rat too,” Miller said as she touched her screen to bring up a photograph. “Apparently the FBI had been doing recon on the Black Stars for some time before they sent one of their people inside. Does this picture look familiar to you?”

Stillman looked at the picture and threw up his hands. “You’ve got to be kidding me, another alias?”