View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 10:44 AM   #1
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE
Default Omarosa and her slanderous statements...

I pray that Janice goes thru with a slanderous lawsuit against Omarosa. No one, but no one should ever ever state that someone is a drug abuser/alcoholic/mentally unstable, etc. towards anyone, even if it is the truth.

Omarosa's claims that Janice at times has slurred speech, sometimes appears to walk crooked, or drunken-like, etc. is no excuse to accuse someone of something like that. Omarosa must know someone who does those things (drinks, do drugs) or else why would she come out with such slanderous statements? It is real sad though, because many many years ago my late brother began having slurred speech, would walk at times like he was drunk, our family thought he had hit rock bottom (doing drugs and drinking) even though he had no history of using either before. We JUST ASSUMED. Other people would tell us they saw our brother stumbling around, the neighbors did too.

Well, my late brother was found to have muscular sclerosis. He passed away in 2002 after almost 15 years of dealing with this disease. And it pisses me off when someone like Omarosa ASSUMES that Janice has a substance abuse problem. Maybe Janice has some early symptoms of some neurological disease, maybe muscular sclerosis, maybe it's nothing, maybe just maybe it's all made up by Omarosa. Whatever the case may be, it's people like Omarosa who make slanderous statements and should be dealt with real hard, IN THEIR POCKETBOOK. She should also visit with people who have symptoms of diseases that resemble being intoxicated so she can UNDERSTAND rather than assume people are drunk. How dare she. I felt such hatred and anger last night because I thought of my late brother and how people assumed the same thing abt him.