View Single Post
Old 07-21-2003, 12:57 AM   #1
Sitcomwriter
Banned
Banned!!

Send a message via ICQ to Sitcomwriter Send a message via AIM to Sitcomwriter Send a message via Yahoo to Sitcomwriter
Exclamation Transcript of unaired "Burger King" Intro!

According to another American Juniors forum, There was an intro to that god-awful Burger King commercial that only aired in Canada.After reading this, I have to say that this sounds even more like something those damned Olsen Twins did around 10 years ago.It seems almost identical to the intro to one of their videos.Here it is:

Taylor enters...
Mom: Good Morning, Peanut!
Taylor: Morning, Tori!
Tori: Morning!
Taylor:Morning Dad!
Dad nods and drinks coffee
Mom brings a plate full of fruits and nuts in front of Taylor...

Taylor sings: Mom and Dad eats so healthy..
Each and meal, oh boy Im just fed up with fruits and nuts and cabbages and spinach...

<<Mom brings the juice...Taylor gave a weird look at the juice
Taylor starts throwing all her food everywhere hitting her dad...and an apple landed on Tori's cereal bowl splashing her with milk...Mom pours too much coffee in a cup, spilling coffee>>

Taylor sings: I really think its a crime...<slamming her fists on the table and started walking on the table...then walked across...then sat down on the table with her feet on a chair across from where she first sat>
Taylor sings: When Im sitting doing my homework, Im daydreaming all of the tiiiiiiiiiiiiime...
<taylor fades then THIS IS THE PART WHERE THEY SHOW THE BURGERKING SIGN>
Sitcomwriter is offline   Reply With Quote