View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 08:51 PM   #2
nickandmore
Frequent Poster

Quote:
What do you like about the blog? If anything.
I most like your summaries and opinions on topics. I like to see what you think and have to say (its really good). The blog does a good job of summing up the news of the day, plus it gives some news that might not be as big to post about on the boards and it goes to the blog.

Quote:
What do you dislike about the blog? If anything.
Nothing! Maybe just dull news days, lol!

Quote:
What would you like to see on the blog in the future?
I would like to see ratings from the previous Sunday on the Sunday ratings part of the blog. So far, the only sitcoms on Sundays have been on FOX, but this fall the CW will have a block of them, so it would be nice to see how they are doing every week.

Quote:
What are your overall comments about the blog?
Love it.

Quote:
How often do you visit? And how do you visit (RSD Feed, SitcomsOnline.com Main Page, News Ticker Link, Blog URL Itself, or Other)?
Its bookmarked on my favorites!

BTW, that post you just made about the 1 year of the blog, was your 12,000th post on these forums! WOW!

Also, btw, I've bookmarked your profile page, that way I can view the posts you make each day, helps to keep up on all the latest news. It's nice to have a place on the internet that you can go for almost all the TV news there is. Good job!
nickandmore is offline   Reply With Quote