View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
FOLrocks1
My favorite ladies!

Send a message via AIM to FOLrocks1
Default Custom "Roseanne" Drawing!

A while back, I completed a drawing of Betty White and got it autographed! Since then, I have decided to do custom drawings for some extra money. I just started a new career in real estate, therefore I need something while my business starts up. So here's the deal -

Get any photograph you'd like drawn in black and white for the following prices -

$30 - One person (8.5" x 11")
$45 - Two people (8.5" x 11")
$60 - Two people (14" x 20")
$85 - Three people (14" x 20")
$100 - Four people (16" x 24")
$115 - Five people (16" x 24")
$140 - All Six Main Cast Members (23" x 33")

These are quality drawings that take quite a bit of time to complete. Very inexpensive as well.

INSTRUCTIONS -

E-mail me at theabbatours@yahoo.com with the photo you'd like me to complete (the higher resolution, the better). Half of the money to be paid in advance, the other half paid once completed and you've seen a photo of the work, and then your drawing will be shipped out.

Please allow 7-14 days for work to be completed (depending on size).

Also, this doesn't have to be just Roseanne Cast Member, it can be a personal photo for a family member, birthday, anniversary, or it can be a photo of another celebrity.

Prices do not include shipping charges.

Well I hope at least someone will be interested! Please e-mail me if you have any questions, or reply here!!

Name:  IMG00215-20100920-1510(2).jpg
Views: 2
Size:  55.3 KB

Sophia: (to Blanche) Fasten your seatbelt, slut puppie. This ain't gunna be no cakewalk.

Blanche: I don't really mind Clayton being homosexual, I just don't like him dating men.
Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?
Blanche: There must be homosexuals who date women.
Sophia: Yeah, they're called lesbians.

JACOB
FOLrocks1 is offline   Reply With Quote