View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 10:35 AM   #32
lilhave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVResearcher
The shows that i want only have 3 or 4 eps anyway which makes it a one disc trade. It's not like I say-"ONLY ONE DISC TRADES". The shows I want don;t have a lot of eps to start with so there will never be 20-25 discs trades. Understand what I'm trying to explain to you Harv?
Sure do, if you understand what I'm saying. The wide, wide, wide, majority look for MORE THEN ONE DISC TRADES, trying have as complete a series as possible. A trader if he likes a particular show would like to have as much of that series as possible. Of course it's easier to trade or sell when a series is complete. One episode is needed just to complete a series.

Of course with no burner or duplicator your not equipped to do more then one or two tapes at a time. Maybe the time will come and you will like others want to have a complete run, till then do it one episode, on tape at a time.

I'm sure you have seen folks lists where completness is the vougue? Who knows, maybe when you purchase some equipment you will want to expand, till then, good luck in your quest for the one episode,WOC, and of course the promo included.

Harvey