View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 12:40 AM   #13
biffbronson
"My Three Sons" Fan

I'm totally shocked and deeply saddened to hear of this. Don was very active with his music in recent years, and I subscribed to his email list.

For much of my life, I've watched about 5 episodes per week that Don did for My Three Sons, mostly seasons 6 through 10. To paraphrase from a song he did with The Greefs, Don was "a good man to have around the house." I'll always treasure the work he did with Tina Cole especially.

As soon as I can figure out what to say, I'll be sending personal condolences to Stan Livingston and Dawn Lyn. I'm glad that Don had the chance to reunite with many of his former co-stars recently, but I'm so saddened that they'll never have the opportunity to do that with him again.

"For you are beautiful ~ And I have loved you dearly ~ More dearly than the spoken word can tell..."

"What's the word?" (Paul Martin) ~~ "I don't want money for nothing." (Timmy Martin) -- Lassie ROCKS! WORD UP

"It's just a dugout that my dad built... In case the reds decide to push the button down..."
biffbronson is offline   Reply With Quote