View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 06:04 PM   #111
messiahofpower
Frequent Poster

Thats because it starts so many arguements/wars. People want you to accept there religious beliefs but wont yours. Like myself I am a agnostic. What is that you say? An agnostic is a person who feels that God's existence can neither be proved nor disproved, on the basis of current evidence. Agnostics note that some theologians and philosophers have tried to to prove, for millennia, that God exists. Others have attempted to prove that God does not exist. Agnostics feel that neither side has convincingly succeeded at their task.

I love to hear about other beliefs. I had a few church people come over the other day to my door and I let them in. When I told them my belief they said they would love for me too come to there church and they would help me get out of the darkness (I swear those exact words) Automatically I was wrong and in the dark and they were right. Religion has been the cause of 75% wars. So I think that is why people are shying away from speaking in public about it and I applaud that. Even though I just ran my mouth...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie
That's a good question, but if people didn't die, the world would be over populated. Also, when a person suddenly has an illness, how can or why would that person want to have that same body(unless their cured by a miracle).
Also, I myself think that there should be a religious thread here, to me , there's not enough of it in the world. People(in general) are trying little by little to push religion out. All because it might offend someone? Please! Just like the old saying, if you don't like it,(or don't want to hear it, don't listen) (change the channel)
messiahofpower is offline   Reply With Quote