View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 01:50 AM   #5
catlover79
God Bless Val
Forum Legend

Sara Gilbert grew up in an acting family (her siblings Melissa and Jonathan starred in "Little House on the Prairie"). After appearing in a few minor TV roles and commercials, Gilbert landed the role of a lifetime: Roseanne and Dan's sarcastic middle child, Darlene, for the show's entire run from 1988 to 1997. During her tenure on the groundbreaking program, Gilbert won three Young Artist Awards and was nominated for an Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series Emmy in 1993 (she lost to her onscreen aunt, Laurie Metcalf). Since "Roseanne," the actress has worked steadily on TV, headlining The WB's failed sitcom "Twins" and guest-starring on a number of shows, including "The Big Bang Theory" (alongside her former TV boyfriend, Johnny Galecki). For the past year, she has done double duty as the executive producer and co-host of CBS' chat fest, "The Talk." Gilbert publicly came out as a lesbian over a year ago and has been in a relationship with TV producer Allison Adler since 2002. The couple are the proud parents of a 6-year-old son, Levi, and a 4-year-old daughter, Sawyer.
Tuesday, August, 2, 2011, 8:2 PM
Attached Images

"I'm alive. I'm feeling good. I'm trying to live every moment as much as I can." - Valerie Harper, March 2013
catlover79 is offline   Reply With Quote