View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 01:49 AM   #4
catlover79
God Bless Val
Forum Legend

Lecy Goranson (aka Becky No. 1) starred on "Roseanne" as Roseanne and Dan's elder, uptight daughter from 1988 to 1996. At the beginning of the show's fifth season (in '92), the then 18-year-old left Hollywood for Vassar College but appeared sporadically until the beginning of the sixth season when she was replaced by Sarah Chalke (aka Becky No. 2), who appeared in the show's sixth and seventh seasons. Goranson returned full-time for the eighth season, which was expected to be the show's last. She committed to a one-year deal and left the show, once again, when it was picked up for a ninth and final season. At that point, Chalke replaced Goranson for the second time. After her departure from the show, Goranson has maintained a low profile in the entertainment industry, having appeared in only a handful of guest spots, with the last one being on Fox's sci-fi series "Fringe" in 2009. Goranson, now 37, lives in Brooklyn, New York.
Tuesday, August, 2, 2011, 8:2 PM
Attached Images

"I'm alive. I'm feeling good. I'm trying to live every moment as much as I can." - Valerie Harper, March 2013
catlover79 is offline   Reply With Quote