View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 07:42 PM   #27
showfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseanne88-97
Yeah, it was entertaining, but it all seems rigged. I"ll bet they already have a winner chosen - I wouldn't put it past NBC to do something like that. No one is taking it seriously, though.

I think the thing that reminded me of the first couple seasons was selling the hotdogs in the first episode. It was just like how in the first episode of the show, the 2 teams sold lemonade in New York City. It's a simple first task, just like it should be. I didn't like the second episode as much as the first, but I won't stop watching.

Hopefully, if this season actually does do well, the show can return to it's roots.

Speaking of "rigged," I'm wondering if anyone thinks they are "Acting."?? I've watched every episode so far and can't believe all the bickering and back biting. I mean, the "regular" people from seasons past didn't argue this much. I thought the last, two hour episode with Piers vs Vinnie was overboard. Vinnie was back and forth between the men and women and couldn't stand Piers. And from the looks of the previews, Baldwin is at odds with Piers on the next show. I think a group of fourth graders could get along better than these guys and girls. That's why I think they are all acting to add drama. Maybe the appearance by Vince McMahon was a hint that, "hey, this is just all entertainment." What does anyone else think?
showfan is offline   Reply With Quote