View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 08:35 PM   #1
Janice Johnson
Commercial Lover
Forum 4K Club Member

Default Insight for my stories! :D

Part one.

Darryl, Sean, Julian, and Mario were actually my spin on Michael Jackson's Darryl Character from Bad, the 17 minute Version of a Teenage Boy who is originally from the Hood and goes to a Private School in an upscale location and goes back home on a break and his Hood Friends want to mug a man in a Subway. Darryl feels bad for man and tells him to run and he does. His Friends accuse him of being soft and he tells them off and for some weird reason he turns into Michael Jackson and sings the bad song His Friends accept that he has changed.

My Darryl Johnson Character was a Teenager Thug who mugged People and hijacked cars with his three Friends and was sent to Boarding School by his Mother. Marshall Johnson Academy in Jacksonville, Florida is the Boarding School he was sent to. I

In one Darryl story, I wrote that Darryl was dared by his Friends to shoot a man while home from a school break to show them he was still tough. He pretended to shoot the man, but to his Horror, the man fell down, seemingly dead and Darryl was wracked with guilt. His Friends ran off and abandoned him. I later said that it was actually a prank that was set up by his Mother, Friends, a Policeman, and the Man. Darryl was relieved and was like,"Don't you ever pull a prank on me like that! They all laughed. " This story got a lot of constructive criticism, saying something like,"No one would shoot someone just because they got dared to, and Darryl shouldn't be LAUGHING at this prank. He should have been knocking them all out. And they shouldn't have been laughing at the fact that Darryl really would have shot someone in their POV. They should be HORRIFIED.

I redid that Darryl Story and made it a real Murder with Sean going around shooting random People because he snapped after Darryl went to the boarding School. This remade Story was taken much better. Someone shooting random People because he straight up snapped seemed more plausible than someone doing it from a POV as a dare. Darryl was left as the fall guy when Darryl tried to stop Sean from shooting his latest victim. Sean hit Darryl who fell helpless and then Sean shot and Murdered the poor latest Victim. Darryl called Police and Paramedics to try to save the Victim's life, but Paramedics said that The Victim had died.

Sean had called Darryl an IDIOT right after Darryl had called the Police and Paramedics and left with Mario and Julian. Sean had threatened Mario and Julian to keep quiet about his shooting game by Blackmailing them with crimes they had done themselves.

Darryl was the Suspect and ran and decided to turn himself in and ratted out Sean who visited him in jail and Julian and Mario came along too. The Police released Darryl as he was a Witness, not the Murderer. Sean went to Darryl's house thinking he was still in jail and attempted to steal $300 from him. Darryl who had been hiding came out and confronted him and asked Sean to give him his money back. Sean gave him his money back and Darryl gave him $40. I wanted to show that Darryl still cared about Sean even though he did a lot of bad things to him.

In my mind, Sean and Darryl were the closest of the four Friends which showed a lot in another Darryl story where Sean never murdered anybody. Sean talked them into trying to burglarize a wealthy house and Darryl tried to use a credit card to break into the house and was given a horrible lectrical shock by a Security System. Sean felt horrible about getting Darryl shocked and tried to make him feel better.

In Marshall Johnson Academy, Darryl met Dave Winston, his Gay Roommate. Dave and Max Cartwright, their Dorm Parent were a secret Couple in the All Boys School. Dave mentioned how nice Max was looking sentimental and Darryl wondered if Max and he were dating. He said,"Are you and Max um?" Not wanting to ask outright. Dave claimed they weren't dating but he just admired Max's sweet nature. In MJA, Gays were shunned. Dave opened up to Darryl that he was a former Cocaine Addict. I later wrote Dave's story about him being a Cocaine Addict. This was the first time ever that my side character got a full on story based on a background story. Dave and Darryl were best Friends in MJA.

Darryl opened up about being a Thug in North Miami where he was from. North Miami is also the place I have lived in for 23 years. Dave promised not to tell anyone about Darryl's Thug Life and Darryl believed him.

Darryl was one of the few Black Students in NJA which is a Predominantly White School. Rob Patterson and George Wright, Presidents of the PBA, a Fraternity called Darryl a Big(The full word was automatically blocked when I originally wrote it as it is a Racial Slur. So I chose Nig instead) and told Darryl to go back where he came from. They were both sneering at him when they told him this.

Darryl called them the Sneerys bases on their Sneers. He called George Sneery Right and Rob Sneery Left. When Darryl refused to leave MJA, they beat up both Darryl and Dave. Dave for being Friends with a Nig and Darryl for not leaving. Sneery Left (Rob) who was beating on Dave told him if he called Darryl a Nig, he would stop beating him up. Dave refused to call Darryl a Nig as Dave was his best friend. So Rob kept beating him up as Sneery Right(George) beat up Darryl. The other Students just watched as George and Rob beat up Darryl and Dave, reluctant to stop the beatings as Rob and George were huge People and intimidating. I wrote that Dave's head was repeatedly slammed on the ground and Dave's blood was already coming out of his head. I had an image of the Teacher's head being slammed on the ground in Lean On Me as I wrote that

Later, Dave and Darryl were checked out by a Nurse after a beating. Darryl thanked Dave for not calling him a Nig and Dave was like, "I made a promise when I was young to not use that word once I was told how horrible it was.

About Dave and Max being a secret Couple, I had them hide their relationship due to Max being 18 and Dave being 16 and his Dorm Charge and the Gay Shunning thing. Darryl later on found out that Dave and Max were dating after Max came over while Darryl was supposedly asleep and they talked about their Relationship and made out Multiple times. They had kept their Relationship a secret for two years and Darryl had his suspicions from the very first day.

Darryl wanted Dave to open up to him after he found out that Max and Dave were a Couple, so he mentioned he felt he could tell Dave anything without Dave judging him and told Dave he could tell him anything and he wouldn't judge him. Dave said,"I have a Boyfriend," which is one of my favorite things about this story. I felt and still feel that Dave admitting he had a Boyfriend waas a crowning moment in this story. He still didn't tell Darryl that Max was his boyfriend however even though Darryl asked him who his Boyfriend was.

He later walked in on Max and Dave making out and Max and Dave knew they were busted but Darryl agreed to keep their secret for them. Their secret was figured out when Max got shot by a random bullet and told Dave he loved him. Dave told him he loved him too and Max was rushed to the Hospital where he luckily survived. The other Students heard Max and Dave telling each other they loved each other and wondered. Max and Dave admitted that they were a Couple and Max was changed to Dormparent for another Hall but still allowed to date Dave. Other Gay Students decided to "Come out," after Dave and Max admitted they were a Couple and the Gay Shunning was lifted as being discriminatory.

Last edited by Janice Johnson; 09-23-2021 at 11:32 PM.
Janice Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote