View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 07:19 AM   #82
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseguy182
One thing that I'm confused on is that I've heard reports that a vehicle was following Tara, and that it was also believed that the vehicle accidentally hit Tara, and it was susbsequently covered up. Huh?

If a vehicle was following Tara, that would be more indicative of a kidnapping/foul play than an accident. I have no idea why they would be following her unless he/she/they intended to do something with her.

I think someone mentioned on here that in most cases of road accidents/hit-and-runs, the victim is left behind. That makes sense. Even if police managed to find a vehicle that they believe collided with Tara and her bike, it would be very difficult to prove foul play. They could just argue that Tara wasn't watching where she was going and veered into traffic, they hit her in an accident, panicked and hid the body and the bike. It seems to me there would be little reason to hide the body and the bike to this day.

The fact that Tara has never been found makes me believe she was kidnapped.
Could have been some teens "tailgaiting" her bike with their vehicle, harassing her. That's what I tend to think was happening. Some local idiots were messing with her, accidentally struck her, and then hid the body to cover it up.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote