Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts

post Jun 20 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #1

REMAIN IN LIGHT

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,893

When the family's away, I eat like a hobo!, No burning trashcan in the living room, but still...

So my family and I went camping on Friday; I went home on Monday (work), while my wife and daughter stayed camping until this afternoon. That left me with two nights to myself. I'm been in a bit of a funk, so I was kinda lazy: didnt' work out, didn't clean the house ... didn't really do much of anything except play online poker and burn DVDs.

So Monday night I'm pretty hungry (Tuesday I had some cash so I bought a pizza), and there's "nothing" in the house. I say this all the time, but there's tons to eat in the freezer ... however, I will admit that after a long day of work I am essentially very lazy: if it needs to be defrosted, it doesn't exist.

So I nuked a can of beans and made two pieces of toast. I made a "bean sandwich" in a bowl, so the toast would soak up the bean-sauce. I let it sit for a minute or two, and then thoroughly enjoyed the **** out of it while I watched RAW. Lazy goodness, I tell you!
LOL

The Fonz:Tell me something Dean...how did he get his jacket inside the bed?

http://www.lindapurl.net/gallery/career/hday1.jpg